What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your Lineup Decisions: Week 2 Edition (1 Viewer)

sspunisher

Footballguy
ETA: Be advised this isn't a WDIS thread. That's what the Assistant Coach Forum is for. This is more of a "Who I Am Going To Start" thread. The concept behind this thread is to see where the community values your particular players (by comparing them with who they are getting started/benched for). This also leads to discussion between why certain players are valued over the rest. Please discuss players specifically and avoid listing your entire team and starting lineup info.

Alfred Morris over James Jones

RG3 over Big Ben, Locker, Luck and Freeman

Dwyer over Benson (for now...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Need Lineup Help:

I can either play 2 RB 2 WR or 1 TE or 1 RB 4 WR.

I have LeSean McCoy so he is a must start.

My options are to play

LeSean McCoy, Ahmad Bradshaw, Dustin Keller and 2 WRs (listed below)

or

McCoy and 4 of these WRs:

Miles Austin

Malcolm Floyd

Eric Decker

Brandon Lloyd

James Jones

Lance Moore

Sidney Rice

Torrey Smith

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated

My big one is Cutler vs Robert Griffin III.. I have Griffin in there but may switch since Garcon is now a GTD..

think it's a coin flip anyway..

Which 2 of these 3 WR's -- Jeremy Maclin, Kenny Britt, or Denarius Moore -- should I start? PPR league, bonus points for big plays. Thanks for any advice.

RG3 is going to be a scary play if Garcon is a GTD, which is looking like he will. I'd easily avoid starting him if comparable options are available.

Need some help on who to start tonight, being that I have Jones for GB tonight possibly on the go. Here is the line up, and this is a PPR league. All help is appreciated and judgment to. 1pt per reception.

Start 3 WR with a RB/WR Flex

Who do I start:

Julio Jones "Obviously"

Torrey Smith

Miles Austin

James Jones

Brandon Lafell

As of now Im starting RB's

AP

Steven Jackson

Still on the Bench I have:

CJ2k

Donald Brown

All opinions welcomed... Thanks.. will answer any questions if asked for help myself.

Rolling with Finley over F. Davis this week at TE. May not seem like a big deal, but the 4 targets of Davis scare me more than Finley drops and the Bears defense.

Also likely rolling with Trent Richardson and A. Bradshaw - leaving guys like Dwyer, Wells, D. Brown on the bench.

No, I don't think this is an Assistant Coach question as I understand it - it's about who is doing what and why. Some of the responses though clearly missed that point.

Personally, have been on the fence all day between Cutler and Big Ben. FBG rankings say to roll with Cutler, but something tells me this CHI / GB game is going to be a low-scoring affair. Just a feeling - not sure why. Only because of the degree of seperation in the FBG rankings and based on Ben's performance last week (though not horrible), am sticking with Cutler since neither player is really considered a "must start" in all honesty.

I'm flying in a thunderstorm here with no visability and have to trust the instruments... Ugh! :rolleyes:

Edit to clarify...

I am debating a second RB as well as a flex. Currently, I'm starting the bolded players...

RB - Demarco Murray,, Marshawn Lynch

Flex Options - Hakeem Nicks, Marshawn Lynch, Stevie Johnson, Randall Cobb

RG3 is going to be a scary play if Garcon is a GTD, which is looking like he will. I'd easily avoid starting him if comparable options are available.
FWIW I did some roster shuffling to remove RG3 from my fanduel teams that start tonight. I'm sticking with CJ4 over Sproles. Its my RB2 spot, so I can afford to gamble a little. If it was my RB1 spot I thikn I would have gone with Sproles for a safer 10 or so points. Also going with Fleener over M Lewis and the Black Unicorn at TE. With a bunch of second rate options (Moeaki too), I'm going with the guy getting the most balls thrown his way.

Users who are viewing this thread