What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It (1 Viewer)

Joe Mammy

Footballguy
Starts tomorrow. Rave reviews from action junkies, 97 on the Tom meter.

And to think it all started from a '66 TV show.

Going to the IMAX mat tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait.. lost interest for 2 through whatever.. But really enjoyed Rouge Nation and have heard this one is even better :popcorn:

It was fun in a summer popcorn way. Motorcycle scenes were video game like (like to have me one of those BMW's). Cinematography topnotch, France looked great!

TC ran quite a bit, we were even snickering a little at his extended running.

It was fun in a summer popcorn way. Motorcycle scenes were video game like (like to have me one of those BMW's). Cinematography topnotch, France looked great!

TC ran quite a bit, we were even snickering a little at his extended running.
I believe it was the running scenes is where he broke his ankle setting the filming back 7 weeks.  

Extended running.  That’s what i called it too. Lol. Wife and I enjoyed it.  The couple we went with complained about the script (I mean, yeah), but enjoyed it. 

It was fun. 

snogger said:
Can't wait.. lost interest for 2 through whatever.. But really enjoyed Rouge Nation and have heard this one is even better :popcorn:
Same. Been considering going back but haven't done it yet.

Saw it at the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood on Saturday night. The director surprised us by coming out front and speaking during the credits, introducing a behind-the-scenes clips package on three of the stunts.

I enjoyed it, went with a couple 13 yr old boys and had a couple beers. Good summer movie. I’m obviously totally prepared for the insane stunts and action, but for whatever reason I wish they would stop doing the mask thing. I’ll suspend disbelief for all the exaggerated action scenes, but the mask thing is just a lazy writers device. 

Really liked the first one. A lot actually. Did not care for II. Liked III.

Need to see IV and then this one. They are good action flicks. 

It was fun in a summer popcorn way.
I liked all of the Mission Impossible movies, but I guess I'd say this about all of them - because they're certainly not memorable. I can't recall the plots to any of them really.

Users who are viewing this thread