What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (4 Viewers)

'Lost' Actress Chooses Jail Over Service

HONOLULU - "Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a single count of driving under the influence, choosing to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail rather than do 240 hours of community service.

Rodriguez, who portrays police officer Ana Lucia, and cast member Cynthia Watros were both charged with drunken driving after they were pulled over Dec. 1 in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other.

On Tuesday, a judge gave Rodriguez the option of jail time or community service.

She was to surrender to authorities at Kaneohe District Court later in the day.

Watros, who plays Libby on the ABC castaway drama, pleaded guilty to drunken driving in January and was fined $312, ordered to undergo an alcohol assessment and 14 hours of counseling. She also had her license suspended for 90 days.

Both Rodriguez and Watros were spotted weaving on a road in Kailua, on the island of Oahu, where "Lost" is filmed. Both failed field sobriety tests.

Rodriguez recorded a blood-alcohol level of 0.17, more than twice the legal limit of .08. Watros had a blood-alcohol level of 0.10.

In 2004, Rodriguez pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations, including drunken driving. She completed a three-month alcohol program and is serving a three-year probation term
Thought you guys would be interested. Also someone has a problem.

HONOLULU - "Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a single count of driving under the influence, choosing to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail rather than do 240 hours of community service.

Rodriguez, who portrays police officer Ana Lucia, and cast member Cynthia Watros were both charged with drunken driving after they were pulled over Dec. 1 in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other.

On Tuesday, a judge gave Rodriguez the option of jail time or community service.

Watros, who plays Libby on the ABC castaway drama, pleaded guilty to drunken driving in January and was fined $312, ordered to undergo an alcohol assessment and 14 hours of counseling. She also had her license suspended for 90 days.

Both Rodriguez and Watros were spotted weaving on a road in Kailua, on the island of Oahu, where "Lost" is filmed. Both failed field sobriety tests.

Rodriguez recorded a blood-alcohol level of 0.17, more than twice the legal limit of .08. Watros had a blood-alcohol level of 0.10.

In 2004, Rodriguez pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations, including drunken driving. She completed a three-month alcohol program and is serving a three-year probation term
I'm sure she can hold her own in jail and get whatever jailhouse nookie she wants.

HONOLULU - "Lost" actress    Michelle Rodriguez pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a single count of driving under the influence, choosing to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail rather than do 240 hours of community service.

Rodriguez, who portrays police officer Ana Lucia, and cast member    Cynthia Watros were both charged with drunken driving after they were pulled over Dec. 1 in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other.

I'm sure she can hold her own in jail and get whatever jailhouse nookie she wants.
Probably. But I was referring to the drinking. Once is a mistake, twice is an issue.

Probably. But I was referring to the drinking. Once is a mistake, twice is an issue.
Oh I agree. I think if it happened in California she would have faced a much harsher sentence due to her priors. If probation couldn't keep her driving sober, I don't think anything will, and she'll screw up bigtime within the next 3 years.

you gotta be kidding.
From Spoilerfix...The survivors of Oceanic flight 815 have been locked in a test of faith ever since they crashed on the island. Discover how this faith has been tested for both the fuselage survivors and tailies. Are you a person of faith or science? This is the dilemma that plagues the island survivors and also defines their character. Discover how faith in the hatch led Locke on a mission to find a way inside, and how his discovery of Desmond led to his belief that punching in the numbers every 108 minutes would ensure everyone's survival. In addition, Michael's dogged mission in finding Walt, the tailies fight for survival during their first 48 days through their collision with the fuselage survivors, the uncertainty of prisoner Henry Gale's allegiances, and tensions between the survivors and "The Others" have left everyone questioning what they believe in. Additionally, the healing powers of love are explored through a timid Hurley's struggle with asking Libby out on a date, through the strong bond between Sun and Jin, and through Jack and Sawyer's mutual - yet unrequited - attractions to Kate.

Two things I read this week (that may have been mentioned already):

The final episode this season will be dedicated to a flashback by Desmond.

Hurley's 'girlfriend' Libby is going to be on a new series next year, so she's as good as a goner from the Island.
Quite probable, but she doesn't have much screen time on LOST anyway, so it would be theoretically possible to be in 2 series at once. I'm sure it's been done before.

Two things I read this week (that may have been mentioned already):

The final episode this season will be dedicated to a flashback by Desmond.

Hurley's 'girlfriend' Libby is going to be on a new series next year, so she's as good as a goner from the Island.
Quite probable, but she doesn't have much screen time on LOST anyway, so it would be theoretically possible to be in 2 series at once. I'm sure it's been done before.
That doesn't mean that at all... Next weeks TV Guide talks about that and she isn't going to be killed off...There have been many times where someone got on a pilot for a new show and then it tanked and they went back to their old stomping successful grounds...

So, Michelle Rodriguez is going to jail for 5 days and they begin filming the finale this week. Sounds like she might not be around by then.

you gotta be kidding.
No, it has been known for a while that there would be a 2 week break from the last April episode to sweeps. There are only 4 weeks left of new shows including the 2 hour finale and there are no breaks once we get to the new one next week.Also, for anyone interested, Hulk mentioned that there will be info on this summer's Internet bridge between season 2 and 3. I am interested, but only enough to go into the new thread Hulk started and read about what people found. I definitley won't spend the time to figure things out.

'][QUOTE=John Maddens Lunchbox][QUOTE=GRIDIRON ASSASSIN]Two things I read this week (that may have been mentioned already): The final episode this season will be dedicated to a flashback by Desmond. [B]Hurley's 'girlfriend' Libby is going to be on a new series next year said:
That doesn't mean that at all... Next weeks TV Guide talks about that and she isn't going to be killed off...There have been many times where someone got on a pilot for a new show and then it tanked and they went back to their old stomping successful grounds...
I agree, and for some reason I thought that she wasn't even one of the main characters in the new show. If she isn't a main character, then she could easily do both shows if she wanted to. Look at Rose, there was speculation that she wouldn't come back because of some theatre work in the UK, but she did and it wasn't that hard for her to disappear from the show.I don't see Libby's character growing much so she won't be in any hunting/exploring parties so she will easily disappear for a couple weeks at a time.

Is tonight a rerun? I thought it was, but I don't recall an episode called "Reckoning".

I thought the next new episode was 5/3. Is tonight going to be a stupid recap episode?

Is tonight a rerun? I thought it was, but I don't recall an episode called "Reckoning".

I thought the next new episode was 5/3. Is tonight going to be a stupid recap episode?
It's one of those episodes where they show old clips, and have some narrator talking about 'faith' and all that other crap.In other words, I'll be watching the playoffs.

Also, for anyone interested, Hulk mentioned that there will be info on this summer's Internet bridge between season 2 and 3. I am interested, but only enough to go into the new thread Hulk started and read about what people found. I definitley won't spend the time to figure things out.
Wanna bet on that?Once LOST is off air, you'll be playing along with us. Assuming it isn't total crap.

Also, for anyone interested, Hulk mentioned that there will be info on this summer's Internet bridge between season 2 and 3. I am interested, but only enough to go into the new thread Hulk started and read about what people found. I definitley won't spend the time to figure things out.
Wanna bet on that?Once LOST is off air, you'll be playing along with us. Assuming it isn't total crap.
I agree with this guy.

I agree with this guy.
I guess it depends on what you mean by playing along with you guys. I will most definitely be checking your thread. I just meant that I will be taking advantage of all your hard work and research and just clicking on the links and following whatever steps you find. ;)

Hey Hulk, what happened to the info we were supposed to get for the Internet bridge thingy?I watched the recap, but flipped back and forth to South Park, so I may have missed something, but I don't think I did. I watched the last 10 minutes without flipping right up until Invasion started and even the preview for next week looked like the same as 2 weeks ago.

Hey Hulk, what happened to the info we were supposed to get for the Internet bridge thingy?I watched the recap, but flipped back and forth to South Park, so I may have missed something, but I don't think I did. I watched the last 10 minutes without flipping right up until Invasion started and even the preview for next week looked like the same as 2 weeks ago.
Yeah. The full details are supposed to be announced after that episode aired?No word I've seen yet.

finale spoilers from spoilerfix.com

After discovering something odd just offshore, Jack and Sayid come up with a plan to confront "The Others" and hopefully get Walt back. Meanwhile, Eko and Locke come to blows as Locke makes a potentially cataclysmic decision regarding the "button" and the hatch

---------------

my money is that the "odd thing" they find off shore is another hatch out in the ocean (remember teh shark??)

..anyone else have any ideas?

Bump for May 3rd episode...

THIS EPISODE RUNS FOR 62 MINUTES...

Two for the Road

After finding an exhausted Michael in the forest Jack and Kate bring him back to the main camp. When finally waking up, Michael has some new details about "The Others." Also, a lovestruck Hurley plans a date for Libby. Lastly, Ana-Lucia tries to break Henry more into confessing in all what he knows about "The Others" and the island.

You guys are killing me with these spoilers, lol. I keep opening this thread hoping to read something cool, and everything is whited out.

I'm trying not to cheat with the finale around the corner.

You guys are killing me with these spoilers, lol.  I keep opening this thread hoping to read something cool, and everything is whited out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The spoilers mentioned are not that big.....really.Now the one in MY sig.....that's another story.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are killing me with these spoilers, lol.  I keep opening this thread hoping to read something cool, and everything is whited out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The spoilers mentioned are not that big.....really.Now the one in MY sig.....that's another story.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Caabeel is right, the spoilers are very, very tame and aren't anymore than the Canadian preview. The last 3 weeks preview from Hulk is actually from ABC, so it is just a preview as well.The only thing I would stay away from (and I did) was a white out on spoilerfix.com where it looked like someone got a hold of a scene list that they were doing and I assume it gives more info than a preview.

[QUOTE=']Bump for May 3rd episode...

THIS EPISODE RUNS FOR 62 MINUTES...

Two for the Road

After finding an exhausted Michael in the forest Jack and Kate bring him back to the main camp. When finally waking up, Michael has some new details about "The Others." Also, a lovestruck Hurley plans a date for Libby. Lastly, Ana-Lucia tries to break Henry more into confessing in all what he knows about "The Others" and the island.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/QUOTE]Reminder bump...

fyi - id stay away from spoilerfix if you dont want info on the finale/season 3

lots of talk already about whats planned for season 3..

that said these next 3 episodes sound amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread