What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: urbanhack, mr. furley, bentley, kevzilla

At my GBs son's 2nd Birthday party, the adult males partook in some ladder golf. It was about 87 and humid with no wind. We just got 7 inches of rain so it was pretty muggy. Long story short, my buddy says

"My ### crack is sweating so much, Yoda is teaching Luke Skywalker some Jedi #### down in there"

I might have peed myself a little

:rolleyes: :lmao:

Yeah seez the top list on thhhehsdlj ddlodubags is eaistlly at and above jfjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Joey: why u got to ben hatinga on da good man. We are ttrrruying tloo get things in the ifdright and the leaders are messing iup fodffdogh#### in my runny mouves. It ainast wright. 'm behone crushed and will envvvver be amyself again. That' some serius anminal waste. I can't bee lying in the is keinnbgd of corruption. Due it and like where alksjdoasfikolap;skjf;af not coolsd al asdl;didckburning ####hole. I DON'T GET it

Yeah seez the top list on thhhehsdlj ddlodubags is eaistlly at and above jfjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Joey: why u got to ben hatinga on da good man. We are ttrrruying tloo get things in the ifdright and the leaders are messing iup fodffdogh#### in my runny mouves. It ainast wright. 'm behone crushed and will envvvver be amyself again. That' some serius anminal waste. I can't bee lying in the is keinnbgd of corruption. Due it and like where alksjdoasfikolap;skjf;af not coolsd al asdl;didckburning ####hole. I DON'T GET it
I concur.

So my wife, who in fairness is also drunk, just started sht with me because I didn;t show her how to use the mp3 player that I bought her for her birthday. Read the gd directions.

Oh and I hat e to post and run but the old lady just got home from one of those dildo/lube parties ;)
Those are the best.I was pretty ffed up last night. Woke up at 6 on my bed, fully dressed including shoes, lights still on. Guess I passed out.Still have a headache. ;) I imagine it will go away when I start drinking at the pool in an hour or two.

Disco Stu said:
Samuel L Bronkowitz said:
Oh and I hat e to post and run but the old lady just got home from one of those dildo/lube parties :pickle:
Those are the best.I was pretty ffed up last night. Woke up at 6 on my bed, fully dressed including shoes, lights still on. Guess I passed out.Still have a headache. :hangover: I imagine it will go away when I start drinking at the pool in an hour or two.
I wish I had pics (e). We did craaaazy stuff. Never knew she was all about that.Women adn booze + sex toys = crazy sex for us losersPS We went to church and on the way home she says "Hey, you wanna get a bloody mary?" 6 hour later :banned:Now my family and 5 friends are at the bar. I walked the 3 blocks to let the dog outl. Its gonna be a long sunday

Users who are viewing this thread