What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (6 Viewers)

[hypothetically] What if my fiancee got drunk at a wedding where she was the maid of honor, passed out in the bathroom, and an EMT at the reception recommended to me that I call an ambulance to get her to the E.R. and I went there in Chester (horrible, crime-ridden area), navigated my way through the mass of people and police cars from the recent stabbing and waited there about 2 hours while she got an IV and sobered up and now she's sleeping upstairs. [/hypothetically]

Should I check in here?

[hypothetically] What if my fiancee got drunk at a wedding where she was the maid of honor, passed out in the bathroom, and an EMT at the reception recommended to me that I call an ambulance to get her to the E.R. and I went there in Chester (horrible, crime-ridden area), navigated my way through the mass of people and police cars from the recent stabbing and waited there about 2 hours while she got an IV and sobered up and now she's sleeping upstairs. [/hypothetically]Should I check in here?
There might be a more specific thread for you, but ... I don't know ... I kinda doubt it. Welcome.

[hypothetically] What if my fiancee got drunk at a wedding where she was the maid of honor, passed out in the bathroom, and an EMT at the reception recommended to me that I call an ambulance to get her to the E.R. and I went there in Chester (horrible, crime-ridden area), navigated my way through the mass of people and police cars from the recent stabbing and waited there about 2 hours while she got an IV and sobered up and now she's sleeping upstairs. [/hypothetically]Should I check in here?
:confused: ?

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Bluto Blutarsky, Skylord, mr. furley

:bye:
Hi Bluto.Do I know you from somewhere?
:hey:
:yes:
:bye: Gator Bluto
Gator seems way to cool to be me.
You are disillusioned. Gator is the suck.
:confused:

word boys

Name this song from a few verses:

one and in comes the two to the three and four

i am not illiterate no not even a little bit

hint - almost old school

mud

Some good gdrinking after spending some time at the bar after a breakupe, and then a little ranting abotu it at my favorit:e: plac:e:

all in a nigjts work :thumbdown:

10pm and I'm all kinds of boozed up...going back out shortly. Hopefully I won't be reporting back at 2:30am. :lmao:

Going out with one of the all-time great tail gatherers of my generation...this is the kind of guy that waitresses stick around for after their shifts. Seriously, it just happened to us last Wednesday. I really need to take advantage of tonight's situation...

Wish me luck, f###ers. :shock:

10pm and I'm all kinds of boozed up...going back out shortly. Hopefully I won't be reporting back at 2:30am. :shock:Going out with one of the all-time great tail gatherers of my generation...this is the kind of guy that waitresses stick around for after their shifts. Seriously, it just happened to us last Wednesday. I really need to take advantage of tonight's situation...Wish me luck, f###ers. :blackdot:
Go get 'em. :lmao:

10pm and I'm all kinds of boozed up...going back out shortly. Hopefully I won't be reporting back at 2:30am. :shock:Going out with one of the all-time great tail gatherers of my generation...this is the kind of guy that waitresses stick around for after their shifts. Seriously, it just happened to us last Wednesday. I really need to take advantage of tonight's situation...Wish me luck, f###ers. :blackdot:
Heard the Falls of Minnehaha Calling to them from the distance, Crying to them from afar off, "Fare thee well, O Minnehaha!"

10pm and I'm all kinds of boozed up...going back out shortly. Hopefully I won't be reporting back at 2:30am. :goodposting:Going out with one of the all-time great tail gatherers of my generation...this is the kind of guy that waitresses stick around for after their shifts. Seriously, it just happened to us last Wednesday. I really need to take advantage of tonight's situation...Wish me luck, f###ers. :goodposting:
Heard the Falls of Minnehaha Calling to them from the distance, Crying to them from afar off, "Fare thee well, O Minnehaha!"
You must be on your third zima.

BAck from the Rangers/Red Sox game. SOOOOO glad I'm not a RAngers fan.

Oh, and lots of :D at the game tonight, as well as a helmet sundae, kettle corn and smoked sirloin (TXLC catered the suite).

Mud going to sleep now

Watched my Spurs lose and then promptly put in both CDs from the Song Remains the Same and am slamming Heinekens despite the ignoramous who started the thread proclaiming Zep as a band that royally sucks. Hope everyone had a safe night. :lmao:

10pm and I'm all kinds of boozed up...going back out shortly. Hopefully I won't be reporting back at 2:30am. :angry:Going out with one of the all-time great tail gatherers of my generation...this is the kind of guy that waitresses stick around for after their shifts. Seriously, it just happened to us last Wednesday. I really need to take advantage of tonight's situation...Wish me luck, f###ers. :bag:
PM me tonight. We'll ####in' drunk-cyber!

10pm and I'm all kinds of boozed up...going back out shortly. Hopefully I won't be reporting back at 2:30am. :lmao:Going out with one of the all-time great tail gatherers of my generation...this is the kind of guy that waitresses stick around for after their shifts. Seriously, it just happened to us last Wednesday. I really need to take advantage of tonight's situation...Wish me luck, f###ers. :lmao:
PM me tonight. We'll ####in' drunk-cyber!
:SLAP:I'm not your whore. Anyway, no luck last night. There were some possibilities, but we left the bar we were at to meet up with my buddy's sister and some of her friends. Good times, but no lovin'. :)

10pm and I'm all kinds of boozed up...going back out shortly. Hopefully I won't be reporting back at 2:30am. :lmao:Going out with one of the all-time great tail gatherers of my generation...this is the kind of guy that waitresses stick around for after their shifts. Seriously, it just happened to us last Wednesday. I really need to take advantage of tonight's situation...Wish me luck, f###ers. :)
You must be on your third zima.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread