What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

They've got some #### called BeefEater in the fridge. Not a huge gin fan, but it's all that's left. Bottom's up!
A buddy and I decided to finish off a bottle of Seagram's back in college by passing it back and forth. :confused: : Haven't had gin since.
That was my New Year's Eve. Beer pong when you're already drunk and your cups are filled with gin is not the best up idea. Try losing 4 times with ####in' straight shots of gin on each cup lost.

My drunk thread got deleted. Probably a good thing.
Yeeeeesh. I hope this isn't awkward.
why would it be awkward?
I have no idea. For some reason, I remember the language filter failing miserably at several points. Anyone else recall this?
I remember everything last night, but nice try. My cable modem went out, so I went to bed. I was a tad disappointed. Like I said, probably for the best.

why would it be awkward?
I have no idea. For some reason, I remember the language filter failing miserably at several points. Anyone else recall this?
I remember everything last night, but nice try. My cable modem went out, so I went to bed. I was a tad disappointed. Like I said, probably for the best.
I'm serious. Was there a language filter breach?

why would it be awkward?
I'm serious. Was there a language filter breach?
I have no clue of what you are talking about.

why would it be awkward?
:lmao: Missed it.

My 39 year old brother is getting a divorce and he just moved in with his 28 year old brother....I've had a few with him today and I'm rocked. Sunday drinking is the best!

trashed and tried to play some COD 3 online. Didn't work out. Tried poker, finished 5th. I know i won't remember typing this post. i'm just trying to make sure i spell everything correctly because the spelling nazis are all over this board. Hi nazis! :goodposting:

trashed and tried to play some COD 3 online. Didn't work out. Tried poker, finished 5th. I know i won't remember typing this post. i'm just trying to make sure i spell everything correctly because the spelling nazis are all over this board. Hi nazis! :thumbdown:
:thumbdown: :goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread