What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooogggggggggggg

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

On a Tuesday night even.

F.U.B.A.R

Sorry. I probably shouldn't tell you about the dream I had last night..
Did you sail away to China, in a little rowboat to find her? She said she had to get her laundry cleaned. Didn't want no one to hold her? What does that mean?GB pickles not letting anyone break his stride.

If figured it was going to be about:"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain."

A guy followed me home tonight, and I pulled into my drive-way and flagged him down. He said I was drunk and called the cops. Now don't get me wrong, I am a Bit Innebriated but I can find the ride home, just giving the lookout for my fellow FBGs.Oh by the way,. my keys are not in the car. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, can't believe this guy would follow me home.If I followed a guy home, he better be ready to throw down. This guy never got out of his car.He was worried about his kids "he said". If I took the effort to follow a guy home I would Atleast come out of the car to "protect my kids" Just a thought.............. About idiots.

A guy followed me home tonight, and I pulled into my drive-way and flagged him down. He said I was drunk and called the cops. Now don't get me wrong, I am a Bit Innebriated but I can find the ride home, just giving the lookout for my fellow FBGs.Oh by the way,. my keys are not in the car. :thumbup: :thumbup:
go inside. lock your door and don't answer it. Go to bed. A cop might come and give you a DUI, but will need to talk to you to collect enough evidence to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread