What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

hey, drunkfolk.

there's this thing here where you get a shirt if you drink every taphandle in a month...but they "officially" only let you do four a day. I did a few more than that tonight. love you all.

Went to see billy Joel on account of its our anniversary and now we're at Marlows tavern and cee lo is here, no lie. Really nice dude. Just did shots

Went to see billy Joel on account of its our anniversary and now we're at Marlows tavern and cee lo is here, no lie. Really nice dude. Just did shots
Been to two Billy Joel concerts in the last year... He puts on a great show for a guy clearly showing some serious signs of aging.Eta: I'm not drunk, I don't belong in here... I'll see myself out :kicksrock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been to two Billy Joel concerts in the last year... He puts on a great show for a guy clearly showing some serious signs of aging.Eta: I'm not drunk, I don't belong in here... I'll see myself out :kicksrock:
I've picked up your slack. :thumbup: Don't let it happen again.

Hov, how about a shot video? I may have missed one but I think you're due

I think I win. My wife just yelled at me for being drunk tomorrow.
Allso I want to sex your wife.
I'll send her in your BOC
So never then.
Pretty much.

It will be soon though. I promise. We have a bunch of cleaning to do before stryker 2.0 so you should get a spectacular BOC
You're having ANOTHER kid?
Yeah. I'm told it's wonderful. Once you have the first, the rest are easy peasy, japanesey

So never then.
Pretty much.

It will be soon though. I promise. We have a bunch of cleaning to do before stryker 2.0 so you should get a spectacular BOC
Yeah. I'm told it's wonderful. Once you have the first, the rest are easy peasy, japanesey
PM YSR.

So never then.
Pretty much.

PM YSR.
Already got a call into GM. I'm not fazed

So I don't get how this works. Cee lo I guess picked out a bunch of hot women and I haven't seen her for 3 hours and no response to texts. I hope we at least get a good toaster oven or espresso machine.

Some folks like to get away

Take a holiday from the neighborhood

Hop a flight to Miami Beach

Or to Hollywood

But I'm talking a Greyhound

On the Hudson River Line

I'm in a New York state of mind

I've seen all the movie stars

In their fancy cars and their limousines

Been high in the Rockies under the evergreens

But I know what I'm needing

And I don't want to waste more time

It was so easy living day by day

Out of touch with the rhythm and blues

But now I need a little give and take

The New York Times, The Daily News

It comes down to reality

And it's fine with me 'cause I've let it slide

Don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside

I don't have any reasons

I've left them all behind

It was so easy living day by day

Out of touch with the rhythm and blues

But now I need a little give and take

The New York Times, The Daily News

It comes down to reality

And it's fine with me 'cause I've let it slide

Don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside

I don't have any reasons

I've left them all behind

I'm just taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River Line

'Cause I'm in a New York state of mind

:)

Oh my god dude. What a great freaking show. Yeah he's obviously pretty old but what a great show. We had an amazing time

A what now?

A what now?
A shot video.

You know what a shot is, right? And a video? You take video of yourself doing a shot, preferably with some sort of shtickl. THen we all laugh like a *******.

A what now?
A shot video.

You know what a shot is, right? And a video? You take video of yourself doing a shot, preferably with some sort of shtickl. THen we all laugh like a *******.
Happy now?

A what now?
A shot video.

Happy now?
I don't think that's you.

So never then.
Pretty much.It will be soon though. I promise. We have a bunch of cleaning to do before stryker 2.0 so you should get a spectacular BOC
PM YSR.
:goodposting:

The trick is to have them really close together so that you're up with one during alternating hours of the night.

It was sooooo easy livin day by day........Out of touch with the rhythm and bluuuuuuues.......But now I need a little give and take.....

The New York Times, The Daily News......whooaaa, whoa, whoa....

It comes down to reality, and it's fine with me 'cause I've let it slide....

DON'T CAAAAAARE IF IT'S CHINATOWN ORRRRR ON RIVERSIIIIDE :)

I don't have any reasons....I've left them all behind

Love you guys...goodnight

Users who are viewing this thread