What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.
Love that movie more than my children. Well, actually just the boy.

Love that movie more than my children. Well, actually just the boy.
What movie? I was just pontificating some profound #### I thought of

I am slowly but surely drenching myself in the world that is Scotch.

12 year old Glenfiddich is on the menu tonight. Very glad I have off work tomorrow.

Annyong, where are you pre partying for ACDC? We're staying at the Congress Plaza Hotel. Probably getting in sometime around 3ish to drop off our stuff and powder the bag. Not sure if we're going to take the train to Wrigleyville right away or not. Either way, we're getting the #### out of dodge after the concert to party downtown.

Went to a party. Met this chick and hit it off. She got too drunk drinking mango vodka martinis through a red vine straw.

Hooked up before I realized how drunk she was and slept on a pool table with her. Rejected her offer of sex, and instead got a hand job before she went to the bathroom to puke, fell and got a black eye smacking her face on the sink.

Took care of her the rest of the night and drove her home in the morning. She came over the next night and watched a movie, somewhere along the line, she broke her phone and lost her contacts. Next time we texted she didn't realize she was talking to me and not her boyfriend.

So heartbroken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to a party. Met this chick and hit it off. She got too drunk drinking mango vodka martinis through a red vine straw.

Hooked up before I realized how drunk she was and slept on a pool table with her. Rejected her offer of sex, and instead got a hand job before she went to the bathroom to puke, fell and got a black eye smacking her face on the sink.

Took care of her the rest of the night and drove her home in the morning. She came over the next night and watched a movie, somewhere along the line, she broke her phone and lost her contacts. Next time we texted she didn't realize she was talking to me and not her boyfriend.

So heartbroken.
She sounds wonderful.

So heartbroken.
She sounds wonderful.
The kind you don't even need to take out. Don't lose this one.

Users who are viewing this thread