Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little bit early tonight.Had a twelve pack and goin to bed. I have a big golf tourney tomorrow for $5000.Bachelor party at the boat tomorrow so I hope I win.

I'm still hungover from December 23.

This is beautiful

Hi.

Hello to you, good sir. Story behind your intoxication?
It's not very interesting, but I'll tell it all the same. Had some family in town over at my parents'. My dad is a wine freak. Wine was consumed. Now, I'm at home and I opened a bottle of red wine that my dad would probably scoff at. You know what?! Screw him!!!

Hi.

Hello to you, good sir. Story behind your intoxication?
It's not very interesting, but I'll tell it all the same. Had some family in town over at my parents'. My dad is a wine freak. Wine was consumed. Now, I'm at home and I opened a bottle of red wine that my dad would probably scoff at. You know what?! Screw him!!!
You're such a rebel. Pleasantly boozed here, with no anti-paternal rebellion involved at all. Just some bocce at a guinea club I frequent. :nerd: :rolling:

Depressingly sober. :thumbup:

I thought about you the other day. I was at a stoplight in the area where a lot of the hotels are. This group of people were walking in the crosswalk right in front of me. It was a HS girls volleyball team in town for a tournament.

I thought about you the other day. I was at a stoplight in the area where a lot of the hotels are. This group of people were walking in the crosswalk right in front of me. It was a HS girls volleyball team in town for a tournament.
That's f'n hot. :hifive:

That's f'n hot. :hifive:
Just to clarify, I'm not talking about the volleyball team...I'm talking about the fact that you were thinking about me.

Depressingly sober. :lmao:

That's f'n hot. :wub:
Just to clarify, I'm not talking about the volleyball team...I'm talking about the fact that you were thinking about me.
:lmao:

Depressingly sober. :lmao:

That's f'n hot. :lmao:
To-do list: SaturdayChange AC filter...doneClean patio...doneWash car...doneGet new shoes...doneLearn to quit HJS...maybe next week

Depressingly sober. :goodposting:

That's f'n hot. :wub:
:lmao:

Ummm... hey

hey.im drunk on paisano playing in a 11,000 rebuy on full tilt. currently 35 of 84 left. started with 218.ETA: in case youre wondering what paisano is, its a fine wine.
I know what a "paisano" is. Never knew that it was a wine.Bulleit for me.

Ummm... hey

hey.im drunk on paisano playing in a 11,000 rebuy on full tilt. currently 35 of 84 left. started with 218.ETA: in case youre wondering what paisano is, its a fine wine.
Carlo Rossi makes it. It comes in gallon jugs. Fine wine. It says so on the label.

Ummm... hey

Carlo Rossi makes it. It comes in gallon jugs. Fine wine. It says so on the label.
Wow, no ####?Jug wine. Better than boxed wine?When I saw your name I thought you were my man "Sandeman" for a bit there. I miss that guy. He bailed on the FFA cuz the majority of the ####ers in here are lame. Plus he married a Turkish woman and moved continents.

Ummm... hey

Wow, no ####?Jug wine. Better than boxed wine?When I saw your name I thought you were my man "Sandeman" for a bit there. I miss that guy. He bailed on the FFA cuz the majority of the ####ers in here are lame. Plus he married a Turkish woman and moved continents.
Dont know about you, but i much prefer JUGGS.Sorry your bud is incontinent.

Been drunk since 4:30.

Won $40 off a buddy playing golf, even though I missed out on an extra $20 by missing a 12 inch putt on #9. Ratfarts!

Going out shortly. Should be an interesting evening. :thumbup:

I was about to say I'll fill everyone in later, but I honestly hope I'm busy. Homer is in serious need of some lovin. :goodposting:

Edited by Homer J Simpson

GLLLLL Homer.I'll pour a bourbon just for you.

:hifive::suds:
I'm getting there.
I can never keep track of you. Germany? Kabul? Detroit? DD, do you like radler?BTW, Bulleit is opened and it's only 5:30 here. Edited by The Z Machine

I'm getting there.
I can never keep track of you. Germany? Kabul? Detroit? DD, do you like radler?BTW, Bulleit is opened and it's only 5:30 here.
Still in Germany. Moving to Texas next month.

I'm getting there.
I can never keep track of you. Germany? Kabul? Detroit? DD, do you like radler?BTW, Bulleit is opened and it's only 5:30 here.
WHY?????It better be Austin.Sometimes I long for the old continent. Then I look at my pay stub.

I'm getting there.
WHY?????It better be Austin.Sometimes I long for the old continent. Then I look at my pay stub.
Because I've lived in Europe a long time. It's time to go.

Ummm... hey

hey.

im drunk on paisano playing in a 11,000 rebuy on full tilt. currently 35 of 84 left. started with 218.

ETA: in case youre wondering what paisano is, its a fine wine.

I know what a "paisano" is. Never knew that it was a wine.

Bulleit for me.

I had about 20 beers from a Das Boot (Beerfest)yay for underage drinking/high school.

youre in high school? for the love of god, bang every chick you can, (ugly or not). trust me, you will prolly never talk to these girls again. do it. brag about your conquests. life is good.

I had about 20 beers from a Das Boot (Beerfest)yay for underage drinking/high school.

youre in high school? for the love of god, bang every chick you can, (ugly or not). trust me, you will prolly never talk to these girls again. do it. brag about your conquests. life is good.
I know man. I go to quite a small high school, so it's not that easy. But thats why i want to go to a big college. You can do whatever you want with whoever you want and it won't be a big deal the next day.

i.e. "I had 6 Bud Lites and I'm loaded and will be puking my brains out in 15 minutes; assuming I don't pass out by then."

i.e. "I had 6 Bud Lites and I'm loaded and will be puking my brains out in 15 minutes; assuming I don't pass out by then."
Don't be hatin....20 was an exageration....But give me some credit man i'm a big guy. I can hold my liquor.

Don't be hatin....20 was an exageration....But give me some credit man i'm a big guy. I can hold my liquor.
when i was your age.........................................