What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

1) A lot of Jack Daniels, a little bit of ice.2) Repeat.3) Many times.4) Interrupt only when shots of Goldschlager are offered.5) Add some White Castles.5) Working at the 3M Championship will be H-E-double hockey sticks tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Golf outing today. I've been steadily consuming Miller Lite since about noon. It's now 3:24am. I haven't stopped or slowed down, yet I don't feel drunk. I think my liver just flat-out punted (on third down) and stopped processing the alcohol I keep shoving in.It's the only explanation I can think of.

I always feel safe to come in here after I've made a great save in another thread with a quick modify. Post. Recognize the abuse you've laid on grammar and modify that #### before anyone notices. :brush: ...

:yes: If you lil ####s are good, I may pull a pickles a answer questions for 15 min. no matter how much it may get me in trouble. :clap: :mellow:

i knew i could count on you.
I'm about to polish off the rest of the Oktoberfest and watch "Raiders of the Lost Ark" on DVD again. Whatchoo doin'?
i am drinking some wachusett blueberry ale and thinking it was good I made it home*i also watched 50 First Dates at my friend's house and it suckdeded.*this is not an endorsement for drunk driving, kids.

I'm about to polish off the rest of the Oktoberfest and watch "Raiders of the Lost Ark" on DVD again. Whatchoo doin'?
i am drinking some wachusett blueberry ale and thinking it was good I made it home*i also watched 50 First Dates at my friend's house and it suckdeded.*this is not an endorsement for drunk driving, kids.
PMs down?

PMs down?
um, no it's the drunk thread :rolleyes:

PMs down?
um, no it's the drunk thread :rolleyes:
What she said. Drunks tend to ramble, but I'm takin my rambling to the back porch. 68 degrees out there. Beautiful weather to polish off the rest of the booze & watch Indy rather than sitting in front of computer.

:420: and Vino. I had to work today - got in the office at 8:30 :thumbdown: But I get a bonus for these special projects that I take on. I'm aiming for $1000 since it was a female dog. I think I can talk my bos into giving me the bonus increase.But I'm soooo sick of working on 60 pages that go into a magazine. Ugh. :X
No idea what you are talking about...but I am drunk if that helps.

I'll probaly go in eary tmr. to double-check everything before kickoff. :wall: This is in ADDITION to my normal job of Marketing Art Director.
Sounds like you needed to get drunk. Good job!! :thumbup: I was just hanging with some friends and figured...hey...why not drink to excess? I've no excuse really. You sound pretty upset about work though, I recommend more drinky and then sleep for you.

I'm drunk on life. Haven't done any drugs in a week because I have drug test coming up. And I know alcohol can't be detected unless you drink right before you go, but if I drink that, then I'll more than likely start doing other stuff.Can't wait for my next bottle of Captain Morgan :gang:

Anyone hear know anything about back belts? I get lower back pains sometimes and will be required to lift heavy stuff every know and then. Do the back belts work? Which kind should I buy? Hopefully a cheap one :yes:

Anyone hear know anything about back belts? I get lower back pains sometimes and will be required to lift heavy stuff every know and then. Do the back belts work? Which kind should I buy? Hopefully a cheap one :yes:
Something from Sears I would say....I've never used one, so I don't know. What are you going to be lifting? Bodies? Bales of drugs?? Crates of bolts? Furniture?

IMO, back belts just ultimately weaken your spine.If you use proper lifting technique--meaning that you use your legs to lift, as well as lifting perfectly straight up, with no twisting or bending, then you should be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread