What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

We might be able to concede a common enemy, right?
btw, I'm actually not much of an OSU fan...I'd root for Wiscy over OSU on most occasions. When I went to Madison for a BG/Wiscy game about 4 years ago, I had an absolute blast and the Badger fans (and student body) were beyond friggin' cool to us. Good people all around.I do hate Michigan though. :lmao:

We might be able to concede a common enemy, right?
btw, I'm actually not much of an OSU fan...I'd root for Wiscy over OSU on most occasions. When I went to Madison for a BG/Wiscy game about 4 years ago, I had an absolute blast and the Badger fans (and student body) were beyond friggin' cool to us. Good people all around.I do hate Michigan though. :lmao:
Of courseWe get a hard time for having fat ugly girls....which we do...but #### it, we have a good time :lmao:

PS The "DRINK-OFF" is on bitcccch

Hey strykerpks:

I just read an interview with Chuck Cecil, the new Def. Coordinator of the Titans.

He seems a reasonable, intelligent guy. However, I have heard that during his time as a DB with the Packers that he was a bit......insane.

In 1992 Sports Illustrated ran a cover that read: Is This Man Too Dangerous for the NFL.

Do you remember him as a player?

Hey strykerpks:I just read an interview with Chuck Cecil, the new Def. Coordinator of the Titans.He seems a reasonable, intelligent guy. However, I have heard that during his time as a DB with the Packers that he was a bit......insane.In 1992 Sports Illustrated ran a cover that read: Is This Man Too Dangerous for the NFL.Do you remember him as a player?
Chuck Cecil was a Tecmo god.I loved that crazy bald motherfu##er.

:thumbup: @ last night :lmao:

Yes EB I remember Chuck Cecil. How could you forget with his blatant spearing and "WWF-like" razor blades to the bridge of his nose? Guy was ####### nuts.

Hey strykerpks:I just read an interview with Chuck Cecil, the new Def. Coordinator of the Titans.He seems a reasonable, intelligent guy. However, I have heard that during his time as a DB with the Packers that he was a bit......insane.In 1992 Sports Illustrated ran a cover that read: Is This Man Too Dangerous for the NFL.Do you remember him as a player?
I went to high school with him and his brother Wes. He never played football until his junior year. showed up and just started lighting people up. went to U of A and was an All-American safety.The guy didn't know any other way to hit than as hard as he could with his head down. he had a tremendous amount of natural talent and no fundamentals, which resulted in him tackling people by hitting them ridiculously hard. in the NFL it translated to a lot of fines for spearing, but it wasn't so much intentionally trying to hurt people as not having learned any other way to do it.

I went to high school with him and his brother Wes. He never played football until his junior year. showed up and just started lighting people up. went to U of A and was an All-American safety.The guy didn't know any other way to hit than as hard as he could with his head down. he had a tremendous amount of natural talent and no fundamentals, which resulted in him tackling people by hitting them ridiculously hard. in the NFL it translated to a lot of fines for spearing, but it wasn't so much intentionally trying to hurt people as not having learned any other way to do it.
He's lucky he didn't break his neck.

the captain has a strong hold on me tonight

playing poker online also. doing pretty well in a couple of tournaments. still some time left though.

ETA: 13/224 (1004) and 22/259 (437)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread