What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#2 WRs surpassing the #1s? (1 Viewer)

facook

Footballguy
I've been thinking the last few weeks that some of the obvious #2 WRs on NFL teams are becoming better FF plays than the #1s on their same team. Guys like Greg Jennings (Driver), T.J. Housh (CJ), Arnaz Battle (Bryant), Marques Colston (Joe Horn), and Deion Branch (DJax) have appeared to become more viable fantasy starts than their more celbrated running mates. This week, the FBG cheat sheet seems to support this argument (at least in a few of the cases).

If you own both receivers from the same team in cases like this (or cases I haven't mentioned), do you have the guts to start #2 over #1? Or do you stick with "the man?"

Personally, I have found myself continuing to rank #1 ahead of #2. It has bit me in a few cases, but I can't seem to get up the guts to BENCH MY STUD, for fear that will be the week he goes off.

What say you?

I've been thinking the last few weeks that some of the obvious #2 WRs on NFL teams are becoming better FF plays than the #1s on their same team. Guys like Greg Jennings (Driver), T.J. Housh (CJ), Arnaz Battle (Bryant), Marques Colston (Joe Horn), and Deion Branch (DJax) have appeared to become more viable fantasy starts than their more celbrated running mates. This week, the FBG cheat sheet seems to support this argument (at least in a few of the cases).

If you own both receivers from the same team in cases like this (or cases I haven't mentioned), do you have the guts to start #2 over #1? Or do you stick with "the man?"

Personally, I have found myself continuing to rank #1 ahead of #2. It has bit me in a few cases, but I can't seem to get up the guts to BENCH MY STUD, for fear that will be the week he goes off.

What say you?
:confused: Antonio Bryant 21 415 19.8 72 1

Arnaz Battle 20 233 11.7 56 2

Darrell Jackson 26 387 14.9 49 4

Deion Branch 11 156 14.2 31 2

very important tool for fantays football

Last edited by a moderator:

What say you?
:confused: Antonio Bryant 21 415 19.8 72 1

Arnaz Battle 20 233 11.7 56 2

Darrell Jackson 26 387 14.9 49 4

Deion Branch 11 156 14.2 31 2

very important tool for fantays football
...are becoming better FF plays than the #1s on their same team...
:wall:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread