What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BDPSL - Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

I have been waiting for Jeter to re-pick for Wannabee since Porter was already taken.

After that I will make my pick. I know per the rules I can technically draft, but I think that would be the wrong move at this time.

So I just want it known that the reason I am not picking - is not cause I haven't been checking in or am lazy. Rather, it is b/c I want Jeter to be able to re-pick for Wannabee.

Meanwhile, if he does not re-pick tonight, I will need someone to take a PM for me as I will be traveling tomorrow (6am flight - yuck) - so that once he does, I don't hold things up.

I will check back in an hour or so - if he hasn't picked by then, can someone please let me know if they are cool with taking a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been waiting for Jeter to re-pick for Wannabee since Porter was already taken.After that I will make my pick. I know per the rules I can technically draft, but I think that would be the wrong move at this time.So I just want it known that the reason I am not picking - is not cause I haven't been checking in or am lazy. Rather, it is b/c I want Jeter to be able to re-pick for Wannabee.Meanwhile, if he does not re-pick tonight, I will need someone to take a PM for me as I will be traveling tomorrow (6am flight - yuck) - so that once he does, I don't hold things up.I will check back in an hour or so - if he hasn't picked by then, can someone please let me know if they are cool with taking a PM.Thanks!
you can pm me

This guy shouldn't be here, and BNB isn't getting him.

10.11 Drew Carter, WR, CAR

:finger:I've snagged him in zero leagues this year. Usually Carolina homers are the reason. He'll post six very nice weeks for you.
:lmao: :lmao:

I PM'd to have him taken on my last rds, but the week 7 :lmao:
Week 7 works well for me....Colston (4), Plax (9), Mark Clayton (8) and now Carter (7). :no:

First post is up to date and Blue-Kun has been PM'ed.

See y'all tomorrow. After I pick again, feel free to drop off lists.

Miami D/ST

Other pick coming soon, edit to add, I really liked the MIA NE game. NE could not get anything going.

I think Adam Vinatieri is available. Hard to catch up in a few minutes. I will stick around in case he has been taken.

11-14 Marty Booker, WR, MIA

no idea who is chucking the rock to him, but...

TL has been IMed & PMed

Scott just sent me an IM and said he is in a performance review - hopefully not one about his drafting :shrug:

I have a few hours, so I am hopeful we can make the turn and I can pick at 12-3 before then. AFTER TODAY, radballs will have a list for me so TL and BnB/Valence should PM him for my picks.

Ashley Lelie, WR SF - Believe it or not, I've heard some good things about his chemistry with Smith. of course.. he is injured... again... lol..

pming...

Russell or whatever the name of the rookie QB drafted by Oakland is.

I'm leaving late tonite until Monday sometime. :)

Users who are viewing this thread