What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (3 Viewers)

So the key to preventing acne is wiping the oil off with a wet wash cloth? Genius!Youtube Medical :bag: :lmao:

Not only that, but if you are talking about acne near your hairline, Kige, it's not acne. It's leprosy. Also, I love how he's whispering like the Man is going to throw him out of the pharmacy at any moment.

:lmao: "It's called Outback Steakhouse." He says that like most people haven't heard of it.

I love how he pronounces the "l" in "salmon".

"This is the debut of a new segment called 'Going out with Kige.'"

I've been following this thread all day long in a training room full of people. I'm dying here. Why can't I be in my office on a day like this??!?!?!?one!//1kigerocks

"A friend request has been sent to Kige Ramsey for his approval"

ETA: Kige Ramsey accepted your friend request

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite TV shows:

Three's Company, PTI, Sportscenter, Stump the schawb, Deal or no Deal, NBC Sunday Night Football, ESPN Monday Night Football, Glenn Beck, Larry King Live, Jim Rome is Burning, NFL Live, Around the Horn, ESPN First Take, Mike and Mike in the Morning, American Gladiators
ror

Didn't flow like it normally did. :coffee: The couple of hiccups between :50 and 1:10 or so were hilarious, as was the pause and look at :40-:41.

I love how Kige stops the tape between questions for commentary. "Then I asked Coach about XYZ..."<presses play>

Kige (on tape): "Coach, tell us about XYZ..."

And then while the tape is playing (like at 0:37-0:38 of this clip, for example) Kige puts on his "SERIOUS KIGE IS SERIOUS" face so he doesn't distract from the interview playback.

What I find funniest is that I can't hear anything being said on the tape. I just :cry: while watching Kige stare at the camera with what seems like nothing going on. I just rewatched that one and I could only hear if I held a speaker up to my ear. I never even knew Kige talked on the tape.

What I find funniest is that I can't hear anything being said on the tape. I just :bag: while watching Kige stare at the camera with what seems like nothing going on. I just rewatched that one and I could only hear if I held a speaker up to my ear. I never even knew Kige talked on the tape.
It's like the scenes with Charlie Brown's teacher. Her part of the dialogue just isn't that important.

Users who are viewing this thread