Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PDSL 20 Rounder Draft

radballs

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got called in to Disney on short notice - I'll be back Wednesday. Arranging for a sub to get us through the next turn.

Good day gentlemen.....I will be covering for Shadow. Please shoot me a PM when he is OTC
I'll be around tonite. I'll give you a shout when Shadow's pick comes up until 1am or so.

Got called in to Disney on short notice - I'll be back Wednesday. Arranging for a sub to get us through the next turn.

Good day gentlemen.....I will be covering for Shadow. Please shoot me a PM when he is OTC
I'll be around tonite. I'll give you a shout when Shadow's pick comes up until 1am or so.
Early morning...crashing for the night. I sent a message to GoBW with picks for 2 rounds if we flip a quick corner. I will check back in the morning.

Early morning...crashing for the night. I sent a message to GoBW with picks for 2 rounds if we flip a quick corner. I will check back in the morning.

You haven't been around this draft so i'll try not to laugh too much over the bold part... :excited:

Brian Hartline...please PM next I'm on a phone. Thanks.

Broadway PMd

Archived