What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

Kinda impressed with how good Genie Bouchard(tennis player) looks in the new SI.All granted she isn't model hot but for sure she is sports hot.Would give her the best 30 seconds she has ever had.

Link
Her body is slightly boyish but she looks great.  Pretty face, great smile, and really nice behind. 

Even with all the work SI put in you can see she is carrying more than a little weight around her hips. Not looking for a six pack but a little less gelatinous would be nice. She's got a pretty face and she seems like a cool chick but she still isn't the hottest woman on Earth. Unless all you care about is huge boobs. 

NCCommish said:
Even with all the work SI put in you can see she is carrying more than a little weight around her hips. Not looking for a six pack but a little less gelatinous would be nice. She's got a pretty face and she seems like a cool chick but she still isn't the hottest woman on Earth. Unless all you care about is huge boobs. 
Yes, she is a beautiful chubby woman and we love her. Get out of our thread. 

The only thing amazing about her is how overrated she is. Is she even in the top 10 of hottest SI models?

I don't get it. Of course she's beautiful and hot. But there are plenty of better looking women.

Ricky Martin did the full Tom Cruise from Risky Business.... was even hotter...

Kate is 5'10".  Wow

Last edited by a moderator:
KU not my type at all, but any singularly ginormous babe who's neither self-conscious nor all-up-in-herself about her bod is aces by me

ETA: and gimme more big girls dancing. when Christina Hendricks was in PBS's production of Company she didnt do all that much but i was still all mexicanjumpingpants

Last edited by a moderator:
Scientific fact:  Awesome face and awesome boobies overcome a lot of other flaws.  

Users who are viewing this thread