Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Hot!

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:29 AM, tom22406 said:

Kinda impressed with how good Genie Bouchard(tennis player) looks in the new SI.All granted she isn't model hot but for sure she is sports hot.Would give her the best 30 seconds she has ever had.

Link

Her body is slightly boyish but she looks great.  Pretty face, great smile, and really nice behind. 

• 1 month later...

Even with all the work SI put in you can see she is carrying more than a little weight around her hips. Not looking for a six pack but a little less gelatinous would be nice. She's got a pretty face and she seems like a cool chick but she still isn't the hottest woman on Earth. Unless all you care about is huge boobs. 

9 hours ago, NCCommish said:

Even with all the work SI put in you can see she is carrying more than a little weight around her hips. Not looking for a six pack but a little less gelatinous would be nice. She's got a pretty face and she seems like a cool chick but she still isn't the hottest woman on Earth. Unless all you care about is huge boobs. 

Yes, she is a beautiful chubby woman and we love her. Get out of our thread. 

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Upton seems like she's a lot of fun.  As far as I'm concerned with A+ #### and a an A personality, she can carry a few extra lbs.

All of you who are anti-Upton GTFO.

All yours. 

• Like 3

KU not my type at all, but any singularly ginormous babe who's neither self-conscious nor all-up-in-herself about her bod is aces by me

ETA: and gimme more big girls dancing. when Christina Hendricks was in PBS's production of Company she didnt do all that much but i was still all mexicanjumpingpants

Edited by wikkidpissah

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

meh, looks like she put a pound on since the Lip Synch appearance :shrug:

You wouldn't be able to tell from that picture seeing as that was from a photoshoot for the 2014 SI Swimsuit issue.

10 hours ago, otb_lifer said:

meh, looks like she put a pound on since the Lip Synch appearance :shrug:

Like you're turning down sex from Kate Upton...

Edited by Tom Servo

On 4/18/2017 at 1:29 PM, NCCommish said:

Scientific fact:  Awesome face and awesome boobies overcome a lot of other flaws.  

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

*a couple NSFW-ish up in here*

new #confident beauty lingerie shoot shtick:  one  two  three  four  five  six   GFY of said shoot

some S.I. stuff:  Tree  Army  Tug  Feet  Eyes  Tree2   Pink   Chain

S.I. GFY:  Kneel   Assorted   Wipeout :lol:  Rush   Bouncy  Breezy  

Edited by otb_lifer
  • Like 1