What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (1 Viewer)

I'm starting to lose track of time at this point. Mrs. K left, and it was a long time until I realized she didn't immediately come back.

Eventually the handsome wife and girlfriend of portly guy come poolside. Girlfriend is dressed and stays in a lawn chair near the hot tub. Handsome wife drops the robe and slides into the tub...fully bare...between me and handsome husband. We all small talk, and I honestly don't remember a lot of specific details. Handsome wife was fun, a little flirtatious, and tipsy. I'm not sure I ever understood why she wasn't down at the pool earlier, but it was clear, wherever she was, she had had a few drinks.

"Where's your wife?" The question snapped me back to reality to some degree, and I thought that was actually a pretty good question.

"I better check," I said. I "swam" across the tub, enabling me to exit the tub with my backside (which admittedly...and unfortunately... is my better side) to the handsome wife. I grabbed my robe and Yeti and declared I would return.

Upon my return to the room, I remember the following: screen door closed/main door open, Mrs. K "asleep" on the bed fully nude...dead to the world, getting down on the floor and trying to bang out a few pushups :lol: ,taking a few pics of Mrs. K with my phone :pics: , and refilling my Yeti. 

When I came back out, to my surprise, the handsome wife was in the pool. I had stuck my foot in at various times during our stay, and I could attest, the water was really cold. As I approached, she yelled out, "you should get in!" That seemed like a compelling invitation, so I ambled to the edge of the pool, stuck my feet in...and nearly had a heart attack. No way that was happening. So I sat on the edge of the pool for awhile, taking in the sounds, chatting with these naked people, and trying not to appear stupid inebriated.

About that time, the door from the main house opened, and the two late-arriving couples emerged wearing those beautiful white robes. Hot tub party...commence! :pickle:

There was a short window for me to claim my seat in the tub, so I made my way back over before the new foursome got in. 

For the first time in four visits to his place, I was about to engage in a full-fledged, naked hot tub party....sans Mrs. K. :sadbanana:

The foursome walked over, beers in hand, gave an awkward greeting, and took off their robes. Yoga pants had a good body...in fact, she was current leader in the clubhouse. Her husband got in sans clothes, but the other couple both kept bottoms on. So it was an almost naked hot tub party.

"This is Ray...he's not single...his wife was here a minute ago."  Thanks, handsome wife. At that point, handsome wife, apparently wanting to join the group, rises up from the cold water a la Nicolette Scorsese in Christmas Vacation. Awesome.

She slides back into the tub next to me, and the next ?? minutes are a blur. There was chatter about a nude resort in Mexico the handsome couple stayed at earlier this year, a discussion about Collette's - a swingers club in NOLA the foursome planned on visiting "just as kinda a joke," inquiries about Mrs. K's whereabouts from handsome husband, a roll call of all the different rooms we stayed in on previous trips, questions about whether we had witnessed couples "engaging" in the pool/hot tub, an admission that Mrs. K and I had a bit of a track record in such engagement...the banter was on the uptick.

I had no idea where all this might be headed, but alas, it was not my night to find out.

Out of nowhere, I see Mrs. K, in her robe, making her way to the hot tub. She comes up beside me, leans down and whispers, "I'm just checking on you...don't you think you should probably come in?" :kicksrock:

Day 2: Epilogue

Sometime around 3:00 am, I woke up dying of thirst. I hardly knew where I was, but I got my bearings and rolled out of the bed. I was naked, sleeping on top of the comforter, the door was still open to the outside, Mrs. K was still naked...also on top of the comforter. :confused:

I went into the bathroom, drank from the faucet, and realized I still had my contacts in. I took them out, shut the door and went back to bed.

Around 7:30 am, I finally woke up still feeling like a$$. Mrs. K was still asleep, so I went into the bathroom and shut the door, trying to remember how the night ended. I honest to goodness could not remember getting out of the hot tub, returning to the room, etc.

As I sat on the toilet, I noticed my robe from the night before laying on the floor...completely soaking wet. :confused: . As I sit here two weeks later, I don't know whether I got in the pool on my way back to the room, if I dropped it in the pool at some point...just no idea.

Here's where it gets comical. I'm sitting there looking at my phone on the head, and I realize there are pics from the night before. Most are crazy blurry, out of focus, pointed at the floor...just unrecognizable. As I keep scrolling, I find a video I took upon returning to the room. :)   

So I apparently came back to the room, and Mrs. K already was passed back out on the bed. In my drunken idiocy, I thought I had a shot to do the deed before going to sleep, so I staggered over to the corner of the room, put my cell phone up on the dresser, and hit "record." We don't record our sexual activities...like ever...never. Mrs. K might murder me if I did that. So, of course, that's exactly what I did that night. :lol:

The video starts with me standing in front of the camera and then walking back over to the bed. Mrs. K is tantalizingly lying on the bed naked and asleep, so I cozy up next to her and indiscernibly whisper something into her ear. You can hear her mumble back to me, "I don't feel good....I feel sick."  At which point she gets up and goes to the bathroom. The last life from Mrs. K on day 2 is the distant sounds of wretching into the porcelain bowl. :X

On the video, I apparently was aware enough to know it was over, so I quickly got up and shut the camera off. 

In trying to piece together the timeline of what happened and when...I looked at the details on the video file on my phone. I was thinking I probably came back to the room around 11 pm.

Um, no. The details showed that video was taken at 8:04 pm. 

FML...we drank ourselves out of what could have been a night to top all nights. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Mrs k was getting less inhibited. How far would she have gone? How much would you have been ok with? 

She clearly saw some of the dance between you and the nekked Mrs golf pro (handsome wife, if I accurately followed). How far would you have gone if Mrs k was still passed out in your room? If it were just you two and that other couple... what goes down (or maybe who)?

I like where future episodes could lead with the knowledge of that swingers club nearby and Mrs k displaying her feathers.

I spent some time reading reviews of this place. Doesn't sound like a swingers deal so much. That being said I had no idea this type of deal was in no la let alone that there were like half a dozen places like it. 

If you took this general age population (say 35-55) and threw them naked in a hot tub, 80% would make you want to barf.  OP seems to have a lot of luck with gals (and dudes I guess) who defy these odds.  So the question is, are the people who make up the population who'd visit this kind of joint simply more attractive as a norm, or is OP just amazingly lucky?

If you took this general age population (say 35-55) and threw them naked in a hot tub, 80% would make you want to barf.  OP seems to have a lot of luck with gals (and dudes I guess) who defy these odds.  So the question is, are the people who make up the population who'd visit this kind of joint simply more attractive as a norm, or is OP just amazingly lucky?
Not sure but I jerked it to his wife's dark nipple pic

I think I've been a little lucky. Also, this place isn't that cheap. I also think obese, gross people aren't that motivated to go somewhere and be naked in front of strangers. 

And don't get me wrong...there have been no 9s or 10s...mostly 7s...a few 8s.

I spent some time reading reviews of this place. Doesn't sound like a swingers deal so much. That being said I had no idea this type of deal was in no la let alone that there were like half a dozen places like it. 
Don't think it's a swingers place at all.

What's the etiquette with erections? Can you walk around at full salute or is that sort of thing frowned upon?

Users who are viewing this thread