What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (2 Viewers)

:kicksrock:  I get a message about upgrading my account to enable third party hosting with photobucket links :kicksrock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job on the keto going from Fat Ray to Keto Ray in 4 months (just found the pic in your album). Impressive. And inspiring. Has me wondering what Fat Otis could do while on keto for 4 months.

MODS PLZ CHANGE TITLE TO “ANOTHER OTIS DIET THREAD”

Nice job on the keto going from Fat Ray to Keto Ray in 4 months (just found the pic in your album). Impressive. And inspiring. Has me wondering what Fat Otis could do while on keto for 4 months.

MODS PLZ CHANGE TITLE TO “ANOTHER OTIS DIET THREAD”
Moar like "Clothing Mandatory" thread. amirite? 

Worst dragged out thread ever.  It's like watching the NFL or an A.L. East game.  Pick up the pace, #$@%&@f#(>=&$!

Please.

Worst dragged out thread ever.  It's like watching the NFL or an A.L. East game.  Pick up the pace, #$@%&@f#(>=&$!

Please.
I think the story is over, for this trip anyway.  At least that's my understanding of the term "Epilogue".  

I think the story is over, for this trip anyway.  At least that's my understanding of the term "Epilogue".  
Last I saw it was him and two dudes in the hot tub, dehydration, and a bad selfie video?  Did I miss an episode?  Payoff?

People do not get freaky at Couples resorts.  If you want an anything goes hot tub go to Hedo2
Fwiw, this is mostly true.

Naked island was mostly what you would expect. Lots of old men and women just hanging out with their danglies out. Pool bar was fun and people were friendly. Took some nice naked naps on the beach and the island deck with amazing views of the sea.

At the main part of the resort, the non-party couples pretty much disappeared by 10 PM. We met couples throughout the week that we got to know and would bring the party to the piano bar, dance club, etc. A couple nights it got late and we just got naked by ourselves in the hot tub overlooking the beach. A couple other nights we partied at the bar and got naked in the hot tub with other (non old and wrinkly) couples.

One couple we late night hot tubbed with were swingers and were definitely open to it. The wife was fairly attractive. Short blonde hair with probably DD knockers. At some point when we were in the club bar late one night the swinger wife disappeared, for what was a suspiciously long time. When she showed back up again she said she ran into a friendly resort staff member who offered to show her the "official" swinger hot tub area. Evidently it is in the spa area of the sort, which is sort of set back in the gardens. 

Neither I nor the GF are interested in swinging, but a good, drunk, time was had by all. It is definitely available if you're into that sort of thing.

Fwiw, this is mostly true.

Naked island was mostly what you would expect. Lots of old men and women just hanging out with their danglies out. Pool bar was fun and people were friendly. Took some nice naked naps on the beach and the island deck with amazing views of the sea.

At the main part of the resort, the non-party couples pretty much disappeared by 10 PM. We met couples throughout the week that we got to know and would bring the party to the piano bar, dance club, etc. A couple nights it got late and we just got naked by ourselves in the hot tub overlooking the beach. A couple other nights we partied at the bar and got naked in the hot tub with other (non old and wrinkly) couples.

One couple we late night hot tubbed with were swingers and were definitely open to it. The wife was fairly attractive. Short blonde hair with probably DD knockers. At some point when we were in the club bar late one night the swinger wife disappeared, for what was a suspiciously long time. When she showed back up again she said she ran into a friendly resort staff member who offered to show her the "official" swinger hot tub area. Evidently it is in the spa area of the sort, which is sort of set back in the gardens. 

Neither I nor the GF are interested in swinging, but a good, drunk, time was had by all. It is definitely available if you're into that sort of thing.
That's funny, I heard from a few other people that two of the resorts have gotten a little more open to this sort of thing.  the island one in particular.

I could never go to one of these.  Either the people would be attrocious looking and I'd want to leave or there would be a few attractive people and I would want to leave because I'd be embarassed walking around with a boner.  And if my boner accidentally brushed or touched someone I'd get sued for assualt.  

Users who are viewing this thread