What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The difference between 1.2 and 1.1 (1 Viewer)

eakfootball

Footballguy
I'm not putting this in the assistant coach because I'm not asking for advice about my team. What have people seen the jump from 1.2 to 1.1 going for? What would owners pay who own the 1.2, and what would it take for owners of the 1.1?

I actually would rather pay less and try to get 1.04 and whoever falls to me out of TRich, Martin, Luck, RG3 I would be happy. I would even consider 1.05 and throw Blackmon in the mix

im planning to offer my 1.2+1.11 for his 1.1+2.1 (16 team league)

seems like a reasonable offer to me

Last edited by a moderator:
im planning to offer my 1.2+1.11 for his 1.1+2.1 (16 team league)seems like a reasonable offer to me
If I had the 1.01 in a 2 QB start league I would probably do that. In other formats, I'd need the 1.02 and 1.05 (or similar value) for the 1.01, T-Rich is that much better than the rest.

I traded up from the 1.2 to the 1.1 a few months back... 45m salary cap, so player values can be all over the map compared to a standard league

Gave: 1.2 (Martin/Wilson=4.5m,Blackmon/Floyd=3m, Luck/RG3=2.5m), Dez (3.5m/3), Ryan (2.5m/1)

Got: 1.1-Richardson (5m/5), 2.1 ($0.4m/5), 2013 2nd

I paid a lot for the 1.1, but my team was lacking a stud every week RB (we only need to start 1) and with a few other trades, I feel like my team came out of this off season pretty strong.

This team a few weeks back later did the following

Gave: 1.2, Taiwan Jones, Johnny Knox

Got: 1.4, 2013 1st

So in trading his 1.1 he came away with the 1.4, 2013 1st (which'll probably be top 4), Dez ($3.5m/3), and Ryan ($2.5m/1)

Last edited by a moderator:
im planning to offer my 1.2+1.11 for his 1.1+2.1 (16 team league)seems like a reasonable offer to me
That isn't even close for me. I probably wouldn't trade 1.1 alone for 1.2 + 1.11 unless it was start 2 QBs and I needed Luck/RG3.Richardson is a top 10 dynasty player in standard leagues. The rest of these guys are just rookie maybes.

I have the absolute worst pick in the first round. Having trouble trading up and/or trading down :kicksrock:

That isn't even close for me. I probably wouldn't trade 1.1 alone for 1.2 + 1.11 unless it was start 2 QBs and I needed Luck/RG3.Richardson is a top 10 dynasty player in standard leagues. The rest of these guys are just rookie maybes.
Agreed - regular starting requirements and you'd at a minimum have to change that 2.01 you're getting back to 3.01.

Agreed - regular starting requirements and you'd at a minimum have to change that 2.01 you're getting back to 3.01.
just making sure, you saw that this is a 16 team league, right? also, depth is more valuable in these leagues. the 1.11 has much more value in a 16 teamer than a 12 teamer.i agree that in a 12 team league, 1.2+1.11 for just the 1.1 is fairbut in a 16 team league, i think adding the 2.1 is fair.

just making sure, you saw that this is a 16 team league, right? also, depth is more valuable in these leagues. the 1.11 has much more value in a 16 teamer than a 12 teamer.i agree that in a 12 team league, 1.2+1.11 for just the 1.1 is fairbut in a 16 team league, i think adding the 2.1 is fair.
still not seeing it, let us know what his counter offer is

This answer may depend on league type (#teams, starters, etc). If it is a QB heavy valued league it probably would not take a ton since both Luck and RGIII seem to both be great prospects. If we are talking the difference between Richardson and Martin in a RB favored league I think it costs a lot more. For me I see a huge difference between Richardson and Martin if I am trying to lock down a RB for dynasty. It's tough for me to even quantify but I would probably need a big upgrade somewhere in my starting lineup to swap the picks.

In a standard start up league I'd be looking long and hard at Richardson 1.1 overall, Martin sometime in round 2, and no one else for a very very long time.

I traded 1.01 away last year for 1.02 and Matt Cassel knowing I had another trade set up with an owner who wanted Cassel because he was desperate at QB.

Initial trade was:

1.01 for

1.02 and Cassel

Then I traded

Cassel and a mid-round pick for

1.05 and Pitt D

So I got AJ Green and Steve Johnson with the 1.01 and 1.05 picks in my dynasty league.

Start 2 QB league.

Just gave up 1.2 and Santonio Holmes for 1.1 and Golden Tate.

The guy who had 1.1 needs a QB, and I want Richardson. Didn't want someone else jumping ahead of me.

Users who are viewing this thread