Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***FFA POKER LEAGUE*** Week 1

Is there any interest in playing poker on pokerstars for a FFA league. It will be in the play money forum. But it will be run like the FFA lotto game. You have to paypal the money to play....... then play and win...........if you can. 100% of the money goes to the winners. Pay first then play. 10 dollars per tourny. Want to run this twice a week with two tourny's on each day.

A friend of mine has a local thing like this going right now and just not enough players. Idiot Boxer has played in the local game too.

Let me know if there is interest.

I will back the payouts 100%

Cavalier, ICAlkies and FUJB

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab. Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button Enter my Club ID number: 765744 Enter my Invitation Code: ruderude That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. If you want to find out more, visit our Home Games page.

The great part is I set up a FFA league. I can allow members in who have paid to play and boot players who don't for that week. Then reinvite them if they want to play/pay again.

I'm interested but that is what I was going to ask if it was more come and go because I don't know if I can commit to 4 tourneys a week and my schedule is touch and go.

The great part is I set up a FFA league. I can allow members in who have paid to play and boot players who don't for that week. Then reinvite them if they want to play/pay again.

I'm interested but that is what I was going to ask if it was more come and go because I don't know if I can commit to 4 tourneys a week and my schedule is touch and go.

If you have money with the league you will never be blocked. But when you have no money with the league, you will not have access until money for the buy in is given.

If you have money with the league you will never be blocked. But when you have no money with the league, you will not have access until money for the buy in is given.
so its cool to just play every now and then?

Yes: Example. In my local league I gave him 100, I can play or not when I want. As long as you have a balance you can do what you want. What I wil not do is let someone who has not paid for a tourny, play in it.

Yes: Example. In my local league I gave him 100, I can play or not when I want. As long as you have a balance you can do what you want. What I wil not do is let someone who has not paid for a tourny, play in it.
Ok so "league" is a bit of a misnomer. I would try it out.

Brucezone holding the money?

This makes me laugh and I don't know why. Who is brucezone? BTW my paypal address is my work email. Which you have Rude. This is opening me up huge to bs.
Chris Bruce used to run the FBG poker leagues. Wound up stealing from people in fantasy football leagues to fund his poker habits, allegedly.Weren't you a co-owner with him in Uber?

This makes me laugh and I don't know why. Who is brucezone? BTW my paypal address is my work email. Which you have Rude. This is opening me up huge to bs.
Chris Bruce used to run the FBG poker leagues. Wound up stealing from people in fantasy football leagues to fund his poker habits, allegedly.Weren't you a co-owner with him in Uber?

Seriously?

Just logged on to Stars for the first time in years.. Looks like I'm still a member of the Footballguys Home Game Group, which has 62 members. Good times.

I'm down to participate if this actually gets off the ground.

WTF dude?

Rude either you are playing or this is real. But my notebook, well I don't have one to know what you are talking about?

thought I explained it. Was a joke that has nothing to do with you...just was not sure why you don't remember the guy.

a>

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=525444&hl=%2Bchris+%2Bbruce#entry11788149

Rude either you are playing or this is real. But my notebook, well I don't have one to know what you are talking about?

thought I explained it. Was a joke that has nothing to do with you...just was not sure why you don't remember the guy.

a>

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=525444&hl=%2Bchris+%2Bbruce#entry11788149

I am really spotty. On a lot for a few months.......get busy and don't get on as much. Plus I get banned a lot. So I work more. All good.

I am in to play every 3rd odd numbered day of the month and any day that lands on a new, quarter, half, or full moon. I will deposit 1.2million for complete unfettered access to the game and for tolerating my idiosyncracies.

What day(s) of the week we playing?

We will start tomorrow at 9pm PS name: FFA Tourny password: ruderude

50 dollars freeroll to take out the bugs. Winner gets 50 from me no buyin

When you say "tomorrow" at 1a... does it mean Friday night or Thursday night?

We will start tomorrow at 9pm PS name: FFA Tourny password: ruderude

50 dollars freeroll to take out the bugs. Winner gets 50 from me no buyin

When you say "tomorrow" at 1a... does it mean Friday night or Thursday night?

Tonight the freeroll will go off. If all works well we will start the league thursday next week.

Archived