Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Home-owners...What are your current projects?


wilked

Recommended Posts

As I previously mentioned, we painted the garage and got the floor resurfaced. The guy who did the floor was fantastic. He put down like 60 pounds of flake and it shows. For anyone considering the difference between a big box store epoxy kit and getting it professionally done, I submit the following photos of the latter: Before and after

That's 8mm of clearcoat in case you’re wondering. 

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EYLive said:

Does anyone have recommendations on dishwashing machines? Brands, features, etc that I should consider?

If you do a search you should find a thread on this 

I will second the Bosch recommendation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, berndog said:
2 hours ago, EYLive said:

Does anyone have recommendations on dishwashing machines? Brands, features, etc that I should consider?

If you do a search you should find a thread on this 

I will second the Bosch recommendation 

There is definitely a thread on this, whether you can find it with the search function is another issue. People really love Bosch. 

We bought this GE dishwasher about 18 months ago on sale for $500 and it's been great so far. Not as quiet as some of the super quiet machines, but it's pretty dang quiet. We got it because of the price and because it has bottle jets for washing the inside of baby bottles (or any other bottle) since cleaning baby bottles by hand sucked. It's was probably about $900 full price, and isn't available now (probably something similar from GE is out now with a slightly different model number). Not sure how much a nice Bosch will run. 

Edited by FBG26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Osaurus said:

As I previously mentioned, we painted the garage and got the floor resurfaced. The guy who did the floor was fantastic. He put down like 60 pounds of flake and it shows. For anyone considering the difference between a big box store epoxy kit and getting it professionally done, I submit the following photos of the latter: Before and after

That's 8mm of clearcoat in case you’re wondering. 

Looks great!  I like how they went up the walls several inches.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Lion to myself said:

Looks great!  I like how they went up the walls several inches.  

Thx. The “stem walls” as he called them, really finish it off imo. 

Edited by Osaurus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Osaurus said:

As I previously mentioned, we painted the garage and got the floor resurfaced. The guy who did the floor was fantastic. He put down like 60 pounds of flake and it shows. For anyone considering the difference between a big box store epoxy kit and getting it professionally done, I submit the following photos of the latter: Before and after

That's 8mm of clearcoat in case you’re wondering. 

What does the flake do?  Just look pretty or make it non-slip or what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, shuke said:

What does the flake do?  Just look pretty or make it non-slip or what?

It gives the floor texture and looks pretty. There are all kinds of fancy flakes you can get, but I went with the more standard type. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Osaurus said:

It gives the floor texture and looks pretty. There are all kinds of fancy flakes you can get, but I went with the more standard type. 

That looks really good. Did they have to remove your mechanicals completely to install the new surface?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

That looks really good. Did they have to remove your mechanicals completely to install the new surface?

No. He got in as close as he good around the softener/carbon filter and water heater. I could have taken out the softener/carbon filter, but didn’t think it was worth it since it’s a PITA to reassemble. I can always get him to come out at a later date to patch whatever is left. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Osaurus said:

No. He got in as close as he good around the softener/carbon filter and water heater. I could have taken out the softener/carbon filter, but didn’t think it was worth it since it’s a PITA to reassemble. I can always get him to come out at a later date to patch whatever is left. 

From the picture, at least, you can't really see where the finish stops around them so I probably wouldn't worry about it unless it's eating at you.

Can you do this surfacing outside? I've got to do something with my parking area and I'm not looking forward to demo-ing all of that concrete.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

From the picture, at least, you can't really see where the finish stops around them so I probably wouldn't worry about it unless it's eating at you.

Can you do this surfacing outside? I've got to do something with my parking area and I'm not looking forward to demo-ing all of that concrete.

He got in pretty close which is quite impressive. We’ll see how long my mild OCD is held at bay :lol:

Yes. There are outdoor coatings out there which provide way more protection from UV rays, heat, cold, etc... This naturally assumes expansion joints are adequate. I know they cost a lot more too. They market it to folks with pools down here in FL that want to spruce up the surrounding hardscape (usually enclosed in a pool cage)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2021 at 12:00 PM, berndog said:

If you do a search you should find a thread on this 

I will second the Bosch recommendation 

I third the Bosch rec

When we were shopping for a new dishwasher a decade or so ago, we noticed that almost half (if not more) of the "different" brands actually have the same Bosch interiors anyway, it’s just the face plates and controls that are different. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just replaced all the florescent bulbs (which were 16 years old and dying) in my repurposed kitchen to garage light with all new LEDs. No more ballasts and flickering along with straight wiring for all four bulbs. It freaked me out cutting all the ballast wires, but it’s way brighter in the garage now with this new setup. I’m very pleased I didn’t screw this up. Pics

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2021 at 11:36 AM, Osaurus said:

As I previously mentioned, we painted the garage and got the floor resurfaced. The guy who did the floor was fantastic. He put down like 60 pounds of flake and it shows. For anyone considering the difference between a big box store epoxy kit and getting it professionally done, I submit the following photos of the latter: Before and after

That's 8mm of clearcoat in case you’re wondering. 

Cost?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a backdoor that needs replacing. I believe it will be the whole frame as well as the door. There is some water damage and some flooring will also need to be be replaced right at the threshold.

I had a guy come over who took some measurements and will get back to me with a quote. 

What is a fair price to get this job done? I am in a manufactured home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2021 at 2:32 PM, Osaurus said:

Bosch has been so good to me. 

We installed a Bosch dishwasher in September 2019 in our new house. We haven't used it yet. I'll let you know when we do and give you my .02. 

We moved into our house in October 2019.

Edited by Senor Schmutzig
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Senor Schmutzig said:

We installed a Bosch dishwasher in September 2019 in our new house. We haven't used it yet. I'll let you know when we do and give you my .02. 

We moved into our house in October 2019.

Your dog licks all your dishes clean? The maid does them all by hand? Just eat off paper? I don't understand...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2021 at 10:58 AM, EYLive said:

Does anyone have recommendations on dishwashing machines? Brands, features, etc that I should consider?

We had a plumber out recently to fix ours, and his cost-is-no-object recommendation for new ones was Miele. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Need to get the all-house surge protector attached to the meter box replaced. This happened yesterday. I think when the garage guy was grinding down the floor surface, it shook loose. Electrician is coming tomorrow to replace it.

Also looking to get quotes for curbing/edging around yard and flower beds and new sod inside the fence and all up front. The new cool sod is Pro Vista St. Augustine here in the Tampa area. Hoping to get all this stuff finished in March. 

Edited by Osaurus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This past year we redid our kitchen. 

This year:

1. Bought Sunsetter retractable awning for deck

2. May get semi-inground pool

3. Might convert spare bedroom to an office as it looks like I'll be working from home for rest of my life now.

Edited by jobarules
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I ripped out the drywall in garage this weekend to let the studs air out, and to create a spout with which I could divert the leaking water heater from this past week's insane TX weather away from the wall and onto the garage floor.

 

So my project now will be to hope the compromised part actually ships from any of the many places it is backordered at, so I can fix the water heater, and then figure out how to drywall the wall back up (assuming I don't have to replace the studs or whatever that flat board on the bottom of the wall atop the slab is called). Then I need to insulate the entire water heater box further, methinks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Osaurus said:

Need to get the all-house surge protector attached to the meter box replaced. This happened yesterday. I think when the garage guy was grinding down the floor surface, it shook loose. Electrician is coming tomorrow to replace it.

Also looking to get quotes for curbing/edging around yard and flower beds and new sod inside the fence and all up front. The new cool sod is Pro Vista St. Augustine here in the Tampa area. Hoping to get all this stuff finished in March. 

Look closer at those Sycom's, GB. I don't think it shook loose. They have a reputation for spectacularly catching fire. I think UL even pulled their listing.

  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Look closer at those Sycom's, GB. I don't think it shook loose. They have a reputation for spectacularly catching fire. I think UL even pulled their listing.

Thx. It’s 13 or 14 years old fwiw. I’ll ask the electrician tomorrow what he’s replacing it with. 
 

ETA: Company is out of business so most likely not getting the same surge protector to replace it. 

Edited by Osaurus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Looks like my model. Glad it didn’t do more damage. It’s coming down at 8 am so I’ll be relieved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2020 at 12:35 PM, Sullie said:

So, I have a water softener and I noticed that my water pressure has been gradually decreasing to the point where if one person is running the tap and you're in the shower, you feel a dramatic decrease on both ends.  So, I bypassed the water softener and the issue went away so I thought "crap, I need to replace my water softener" so I started shopping around for a new one and I thought "I wonder how old mine is?"  I had it installed about 7-8 years ago and I thought "wow, I should get at least 10 years out of the thing, the water is not that hard here and there are only 3 of us, hmmm."

So, I did a bit of investigating and I found this video on YouTube.  The beginning is pretty basic, he talks about how it works, etc. but then he goes on to talk about maintenance and I thought "maintenance, hmmm, I've never done maintenance in all the years I've owned my water softener. . ."  So, I did exactly as the video instructed, I bought a bottle of Iron Out, followed the directions, ran a couple of manual Regens and it worked, my water pressure is way up and I feel like the water pressure issue is resolved for now (knock on wood.)

I bought my home 4 1/2 years ago that has a water softner. This is the 1st I've heard of doing maintenance on it. Thanks! I just ordered the Iron out on Amazon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Ron Swanson said:

Getting it replaced now with a pretty industrial all house surge protector and the AC condenser surge protector replaced while I’m at it. Both protect against a bigger load (giggle) and have way better warranties. The wiring looked fried on my meter box. Peace of mind is worth the extra :moneybag: I am spending on this. 
 

ETA: Pics of replacements

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, UncleZen said:

I bought my home 4 1/2 years ago that has a water softner. This is the 1st I've heard of doing maintenance on it. Thanks! I just ordered the Iron out on Amazon.

Oh yeah. I don’t have a lot of iron here in FL, but I do have a pre-carbon filter which strips out a lot of the chlorine. The result is the pipes need to be flushed from time to time with chlorinated water. I turn on the faucet in the back of the house (the furthest from the softener), bypass the pre-carbon filter, and run chlorinated water through the pipes for about 15 minutes. I turn the pre-carbon filter back on and I’m good to go for another year. I also flush my kitchen faucet RO tank once a year and replace the filters annually as well. I don’t have to replace them that often, but considering how much we use it, I feel better doing it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2020 at 12:35 PM, Sullie said:

So, I have a water softener and I noticed that my water pressure has been gradually decreasing to the point where if one person is running the tap and you're in the shower, you feel a dramatic decrease on both ends.  So, I bypassed the water softener and the issue went away so I thought "crap, I need to replace my water softener" so I started shopping around for a new one and I thought "I wonder how old mine is?"  I had it installed about 7-8 years ago and I thought "wow, I should get at least 10 years out of the thing, the water is not that hard here and there are only 3 of us, hmmm."

So, I did a bit of investigating and I found this video on YouTube.  The beginning is pretty basic, he talks about how it works, etc. but then he goes on to talk about maintenance and I thought "maintenance, hmmm, I've never done maintenance in all the years I've owned my water softener. . ."  So, I did exactly as the video instructed, I bought a bottle of Iron Out, followed the directions, ran a couple of manual Regens and it worked, my water pressure is way up and I feel like the water pressure issue is resolved for now (knock on wood.)

I forgot that I made this post. . . .aaaannnnndddd of course I spoke WAY WAY too soon unfortunately.  I mean, it wasn't the end of the world but I ended up doing a rip and replace with my water softener.  I would say, that within two weeks, I was right back to where I was before, crap water pressure and I tried more of the iron out trick except the next time it didn't do anything and then the water pressure got incrementally worse and worse until it was (to me) obnoxiously bad.  And I define obnoxiously bad as, I'm in the shower, someone would wash their hands (or God forbid flush the toilet) and you would get the equivalent of an 80 year old man pissing on your head in the shower. . . with a prostate issue. . . and kidney stone blockage. There's nothing like eyes full of soap and shampoo for minutes (that feel like hours) to ignite you into taking action.

So, trying to be clever, I looked up the make and model of the water softener I had because I thought "well, if I get the exact same one I had before, it should just be a simple swap."  Three problems with that.  First problem is that the one I had came from a plumbing store that mainly caters to plumbers and contractors, so that means, I couldn't verify it online because the actual brand was sold under a different name which I wasn't aware of, now I know.  Second problem is that they have a showroom but because of Covid restrictions, the showroom was closed until further notice.  In fact, I wasn't even allowed in the store, no-one was.  To buy parts, you have to call them up, order the part and you pay for it over the phone and pick it up on their dock.   The third problem was that the one I had installed was installed 14 years ago. . . honestly, 14 fricken years ago. . . I swear to God I thought I replaced it like 7 years ago.  So, naturally, after 14 years - things change - go figure.

So, I called the place up, gave them the make, model and all the appropriate information off my old water softener.  They looked it up and gave me the direct replacement model for mine - so "win right?"  Not so fast.  I get the thing home, unbox it and I find it's totally different.  Different fittings, different drainage, different size, everything about it is totally different.  Whatever.  I looked at the spaghetti-like, criss-crossed, copper pipe that was in place in my current water softener setup.  Honestly, it looked like some kind of steampunk artwork design (because the hot and cold are plumbed opposite way that the water softener expects it) so it had this intricate design of tiny pieces of copper pipe neatly soldered into this elaborate. weaving design, it reminded me of the St. Louis freeway system when I drove through there years ago.  Yeah, so I hacked that crap right out (because it didn't fit and I didn't want to fiddle with it) and I replaced all that with sharkbite water softener connectors that I got from Home Depot for like $15 each or something, I paid $550 for the water softener and I replaced the water softener in about 2 hours.  It took 2 hours because, initially, I bought the wrong sized water softener connection hoses (diameter was too big or too small initially) and I thought I had some teflon thread laying around but, of course I didn't. so I had to go back for that as well.  But, all in all, it was pretty painless.  I discovered sharkbite fittings (so that was a HUGE plus) and I also discovered that because of the sharkbite fittings, I'm pretty confident when I say I don't think I'll be calling a plumber again to replace my water heater nor water softener again.  The fittings are pretty much idiot proof and it makes a dreadful job (plumbing, sweating pipes, welding - which I suck at) very easy and satisfying.

Edited by Sullie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sullie said:

  I looked at the spaghetti-like, criss-crossed, copper pipe that was in place in my current water softener setup.  Honestly, it looked like some kind of steampunk artwork design (because the hot and cold are plumbed opposite way that the water softener expects it) so it had this intricate design of tiny pieces of copper pipe neatly soldered into this elaborate. weaving design, it reminded me of the St. Louis freeway system when I drove through there years ago.  Yeah, so I hacked that crap right out (because it didn't fit and I didn't want to fiddle with it) and I replaced all that with sharkbite water softener connectors that I got from Home Depot for like $15 each or something, I paid $550 for the water softener and I replaced the water softener in about 2 hours.  It took 2 hours because, initially, I bought the wrong sized water softener connection hoses (diameter was too big or too small initially) and I thought I had some teflon thread laying around but, of course I didn't. so I had to go back for that as well.  But, all in all, it was pretty painless.  I discovered sharkbite fittings (so that was a HUGE plus) and I also discovered that because of the sharkbite fittings, I'm pretty confident when I say I don't think I'll be calling a plumber again to replace my water heater nor water softener again.  The fittings are pretty much idiot proof and it makes a dreadful job (plumbing, sweating pipes, welding - which I suck at) very easy and satisfying.

I had this precise experience replacing my upstairs water heater last year. I think I even posted the pipe sculpture here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting quotes for installing sod in my yard has been enlightening to say the least. I’ve gotten one solid quote, one questionable quote, and expecting another quote here shortly. I am going to discuss questionable quote for fun.

Guy comes by and immediately tells me he hates my MP rotator sprinkler setup. The heads all have 6 inch risers so it’s going to go way above any newly installed sod. This setup is full coverage and way better than what the house came with because an irrigation guy set it up and thought the whole thing out. He added full drip in a zone too (flower bed). Sod guy goes around getting measurements of the yard and says he’ll get back to me the next day. 
 

I get a “proposal” from sod guy’s wife late yesterday in “.dat” format? Seriously? I reply back and say try again.  I get another proposal in .xps format that I can actually open. He line items all the materials and states that I need 8 full pallets for my yard. I have at most 2,700 sf and the first estimate I got specified 5 and 1/2 to 6 pallets. The next section is all the things he’s going to do for labor. Grading, checking all the sprinkler heads (hater), and adding topsoil for $195. He throws some other things in there, but basically wants to charge me $2,300 for labor. I reply to the email asking if the total number of pallets is right. 
 

I get a call later from sod guy and he tells me that he is being liberal with the pallets in case there’s a lot of loss. Where is he buying this sod from where there would be that much loss? If you use the liberal square footage for a pallet, it’s more than twice the square footage I need. He said he could drop it to 7 or 6, but I would be responsible for any shortfall. Sure thing. At this point I’m wondering if this guy isn’t angling to take like a piece or two off a pallet and then say it’s used and take the rest “off my hands” and no doubt install it elsewhere while doubling his earnings per pallet. WTH? He then asks me at the end of the conversation if we had a deal? Lol. I said I’ll let you know if I decide to go with you. There’s no way I am. Shady af imo. 
 

Hopefully estimate 3 comes in more comparable to estimate 1. The funny part is this installer gets their sod from the same farm shady sod guy buys from. In fact, this installer is the farm’s recommended installer. I am the most curious about square footage and number of pallets at this point. Prices are mostly comparable thus far. I’ll report back later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a friend help me install a new front door with sidelights.  The door weighed a metric ton but we summoned our he-man strength and got it in place.

 
The final result is outstanding!  :thumbup:  
I had people I don’t know driving by and saying how great it looks.  I saved a boatload installing it myself and have piece of mind knowing it was done correctly.  

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/26/2021 at 12:26 PM, berndog said:

I had a friend help me install a new front door with sidelights.  The door weighed a metric ton but we summoned our he-man strength and got it in place.

 
The final result is outstanding!  :thumbup:  
I had people I don’t know driving by and saying how great it looks.  I saved a boatload installing it myself and have piece of mind knowing it was done correctly.  

 

Which model?  Been thinking about doing the same as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just finished off our master bathroom. Small room - about 5’ x 12’ or so.

Here’s a video of the final product

I did all the work except the shower door - I’m too old to carry those large glass panels around. I did all the sheetrock, lighting, wiring, tiling, plumbing, trim work, painting, etc.

Finished it off with this door, which created much needed space inside the bathroom. I couldn’t do a pocket door due to ductwork in the walls.

Got a bid to do this work for about 14k - I did it for around 4k.

Turned out really nice, and I’ve also painted the entire inside of the house as well. I’m pooped.

Edited by ChiefD
  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got a third sod estimate from the grower’s recommended installer. Still came in at about 8 pallets or 3,200 square feet, but not an additional $2,400 in “labor” so I’m going with these installers. The grower is 10 minutes away and I think the installer can get me in on a weekend in the next few weeks. Still working on getting estimates for curbing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2021 at 3:00 PM, berndog said:

If you do a search you should find a thread on this 

I will second the Bosch recommendation 

Bosch is the best for features, quality, and reliability.  Whirlpool is typically slightly more reliable for the same price point. Don't buy a Samsung. Not reliable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm getting estimates on a tiled shower re-do (because they didn't waterproof the bench seat 15 years ago and it's currently not leaking into my kitchen because of gorilla glue duct tape). Plus 2 other changes to the master bathroom including adding a door to separate out the toilet area from the rest since my wife isn't down with double occupancy in the bathroom. 

Anyway, I created a 3D CAD model of the space and a PowerPoint describing the 3 different areas to work on.  I'm not sure if this pissed off the contractors bidding, but I have 2 bids and they are fully 50% higher than i would like to pay for the work. Plus some contractors are now scheduling for like November...

Question: can i negotiate on price here or do they have so much demand that they won't budge?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, berndog said:

@ChiefD impressive work on the bathroom! :thumbup:

How long did that take?

Thanks.

 

I tore the bathroom out in September. I then sat on it all fall and didn’t really hit it hard until the week after Christmas.

Basically from Jan 1 until two weeks ago I worked every day after work and on weekends to finish. Now, I was also doing some other painting and such in the house as well during that time just to get me out of that little room.

But I worked for about 64 days straight between my regular job and this project to get it done.

So I started in September, but in actual work time it took me two months. Probably would have got it done in a month if I wasn’t such a wuss.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

I'm getting estimates on a tiled shower re-do (because they didn't waterproof the bench seat 15 years ago and it's currently not leaking into my kitchen because of gorilla glue duct tape). Plus 2 other changes to the master bathroom including adding a door to separate out the toilet area from the rest since my wife isn't down with double occupancy in the bathroom. 

Anyway, I created a 3D CAD model of the space and a PowerPoint describing the 3 different areas to work on.  I'm not sure if this pissed off the contractors bidding, but I have 2 bids and they are fully 50% higher than i would like to pay for the work. Plus some contractors are now scheduling for like November...

Question: can i negotiate on price here or do they have so much demand that they won't budge?

Every contractor is busy right now. So that lead time doesn’t surprise me.

If you don’t mind me asking, what did you think that project is worth? I used to do this as a licensed contractor so I could probably tell you if that is realistic or not.

This market is pretty busy for contractors since everyone has money to spend and they are sitting in their houses noticing all the things that need to be done. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have a master bed/bath expansion project in the early stages. Bedroom is 15 x 12 and bathroom is small, about 4 x 7 (and half of it is the shower). We are blowing out the back wall and adding a big walk-in closet where half the current bedroom footprint is, and then basically re-adding the bedroom with the added space in the back. And with the additional space, we are also adding to the bathroom. Had an architect who quoted us $3400 for the drawings and planning throughout the process. Problem is, if I get a contractor quote that is stupid high we probably won't end up doing it at all.

We are in a bilevel, so there will need to be support beams and new roofing involved in the bedroom project (since it's on the upper level), plus adding a wall full of windows, moving plumbing and heating, A/C duct work, lots of stuff. It's sizable. But I don't want to be pot committed with the $3.4k only to end up saying Wow cool we paid thousands of dollars for drawings! Any suggestions? I already asked if she could give us very basic plans with no frills just so we could use that to get a contractor quote, and she came back with $2750 for the basic level stuff, ugh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing everyone. Great examples,  info and inspiration.

1st attempt to share an Amazon album. If it doesn't work or somehow allows you to buy stuff in my account. Please let me know.

Bathroom for master bedroom. Notable: Enlarging the room, shower, vanity. Adding linen cabinet, radiant floor heat. Upgrading to comfort height toilet with bidet seat.

About $10k for contractor & his materials. $1800 at cabinet place. $925 for quartz top. About $1650 for floor and shower tile. Toilet, sink, fixtrues etc., for shower/sink, about $1200. Total about $15-16k.

Status as of this morning;  framed. 

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/MQzdeK6EQbW16qUM2wThvA.tOPJP6Gy11m_HFe8rxDxOR

Edited by brun
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...