What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

I hope you turn into a bug.
under-rated movie, Kicking & Screaming (Baumbach, not Ferrell) has a couple good references:

Prague? ... you'll come back a bug.

Grover: Oh, I've been to Prague. Well, I haven't "been to Prague" been to Prague, but I know that thing, that, "Stop shaving your armpits, read the Unbearable Lightness of Being, date a sculptor, now I know how bad American coffee is thing... "

Jane: They have good beer there.

Grover: "... now I know how bad American beer is thing."

El Floppo said:
Packing up to spend the day and night somewhere in Westchester. Because we had a Hilton voucher. And the wife picked Westchester. I'll get to pretend I live in suburbs when I take train directly to work tomorrow am. Slap it high?

Go ahead and just try to beat that one for fourth plans... If you can.
this was actually nice, btw.

but a seriously strange scene all day at the pool... and I really wish I had taken pictures. two women with the biggest boodies on relatively skinny women I've ever seen. I mean- freakishly large. the wife was flabbergasted. I was thinking they were implants, but had to be pretty good ones if so. also a contingent of ambiguously eastern european broads (ambiguously aged as well- from 25-65... I honestly couldn't tell) who chain smoked and took duck-lipped selfies all day.

but the kids had a blast in the pool and meeting other kids playing basketball, frisbee and ping pong.

dammit.. wish I had taken pictures of the butts.

eta: taking metro north in directly to work wasn't as bad as I thought. got a seat and my office is close to grand central. but #### that commuting noise, tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have heard this before, but still hilarious. In 2012, San Diego had a malfunction that caused their entire 30 minute fireworks show that was choreographed to music to go off prematurely with all of their fireworks going off at once and being done in 15 seconds.

LINK

:lmao:
sounds like about 98% of my sexual experiences

I have created a great invention but I'm not sure what to call it.  It’s the world's first combined hair gel, foot ointment, and salad dressing.  Thoughts?

plus we just looked into getting passport photos...$25 ####### dollars? for a couple of little pictures? Did them ourselves- against the insistence of everybody involved (in perpetuating that racket). turned out just fine.

plus we just looked into getting passport photos...$25 ####### dollars? for a couple of little pictures? Did them ourselves- against the insistence of everybody involved (in perpetuating that racket). turned out just fine.
have fun with la policia at the border!

I've been handed the assignment of teaching my 11 yr old nephew sarcasm. He has social impairment like ASD. What comedians do you recommend? Is Larry David age appropriate?

I've been handed the assignment of teaching my 11 yr old nephew sarcasm. He has social impairment like ASD. What comedians do you recommend? Is Larry David age appropriate?
Old Monty Python movies.  I understood sarcasm at around that age by watching the French Knights in Holy Grail.

edit: probably a couple years older but not much

Users who are viewing this thread