What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (21 Viewers)

Ever notice how this thread dies during MLB Fantasy draft season, NFL Fantasy draft season, and pending impeachment season?

cosjobs said:
If you go comfort him every two hours, you are training him do exactly that
True. We are going to do the cry it out bs next weekend. My other boy turns 3 sunday and I have family staying. 

Question for you and the other Austin guys:

how is the walnut creek area down there?  May look to renovate a community there. 

activate loan chat?

car payment is down in range to where i'm considering paying it off just so it's over and done. would tap about 15% of my available cash. interest portion of the monthly payment is inconsequential.

pay it off?

ride it out & continue making the monthly payments?

True. We are going to do the cry it out bs next weekend. My other boy turns 3 sunday and I have family staying. 

Question for you and the other Austin guys:

how is the walnut creek area down there?  May look to renovate a community there. 
Its a long creek. Are you talking about in University Hills? Neat Manor and 183/290?

That was originally university area expansion, but being on the east side it evolved into a predominantly middle-class black neighborhood, but now has evolved into a trendy hipster gentrification. I can tell you lots more if we'ew talking baout same area.

Back to work after two weeks off can blow me.
You got that right.   Coming back to the work blew after spending 10 days in the pacific northwest.  The transition from 65 degrees to 95 degrees and 95% humidity just added insult to injury.  But on the positive side I thoroughly enjoyed the liberal states of Washington and Oregon and brought back supplies that make the ride home very pleasant. 

You got that right.   Coming back to the work blew after spending 10 days in the pacific northwest.  The transition from 65 degrees to 95 degrees and 95% humidity just added insult to injury.  But on the positive side I thoroughly enjoyed the liberal states of Washington and Oregon and brought back supplies that make the ride home very pleasant. 
Where were you? It has been warmer than that here recently.

Flew into Seattle and meandered down the coast with the family ending up in Monterey California.  The warmest weather was in Seattle where it may have hit 70.

10 days, 3 teenagers and one hotel room for 5 people there was potential for disaster but things were awesome with one exception...

My son's horrifically offensive gas.  It was a 3 day onslaught of flatulence that would have caused Satan to kick him out of hell.  Gas so nasty there was discussions of a forced enema to remove the rotting pestilence from his bowels.  It was a fecal chloroform that I would not wish on my worst enemies and he punished many innocent bystanders who may still be in a state of shock.

Maybe we can go fowling next year 
Sorry buddy, my phone died on the 4th and I still haven't gotten it replaced.  It's sad how reliant I am on that device to communicate, navigate and plan.  As it were, we were busy just about every day/night and I didn't get to go fowling either.  

I did, however, catch wonderful lake perch on Lake St. Clair, swam in beautiful Lake Huron, Drank copious Founders All Days and Centennials (not to mention their terrific seasonal Pilsner release, which was crushable), won $820 playing Keno, ate at the glorious Old Detroit Sports Bar & Grill three times, saw a wild turkey, a family of ground hogs, myriad deer, built campfires on the beach, saw a handful of thunderstorms (a big deal for me as I miss them dearly) and polished off a half bottle of Patron that I took from my wife's cousin's husband who welched on his $250 wager with me.  I may or may not have tried to catch the wild turkey after half a bottle of Patron...details are still emerging.

I've always wanted to see the Foo Fighters so after half a bottle of vodka last night I bought tickets to the December 5 show in Eugene.   

"Enjoying" the 2nd day of my SUMMERS OFF since summer school started the Monday after regular school got out.

I'm spending it cleaning house. We're going out of town for 5 days and need the house clean for pet-sitter.

wtf

Flew into Seattle and meandered down the coast with the family ending up in Monterey California.  The warmest weather was in Seattle where it may have hit 70.

10 days, 3 teenagers and one hotel room for 5 people there was potential for disaster but things were awesome with one exception...

My son's horrifically offensive gas.  It was a 3 day onslaught of flatulence that would have caused Satan to kick him out of hell.  Gas so nasty there was discussions of a forced enema to remove the rotting pestilence from his bowels.  It was a fecal chloroform that I would not wish on my worst enemies and he punished many innocent bystanders who may still be in a state of shock.
Monterey area is beautiful, but it is NEVER warm there. Went to a golf school at Poppy Hills years ago in May and almost froze to death.

I started catching Wild Turkey when I was 16. I was a tall lad, and passed for 18 in the liquor stores of small-town Texas.

Sorry buddy, my phone died on the 4th and I still haven't gotten it replaced.  It's sad how reliant I am on that device to communicate, navigate and plan.  As it were, we were busy just about every day/night and I didn't get to go fowling either.  

I did, however, catch wonderful lake perch on Lake St. Clair, swam in beautiful Lake Huron, Drank copious Founders All Days and Centennials (not to mention their terrific seasonal Pilsner release, which was crushable), won $820 playing Keno, ate at the glorious Old Detroit Sports Bar & Grill three times, saw a wild turkey, a family of ground hogs, myriad deer, built campfires on the beach, saw a handful of thunderstorms (a big deal for me as I miss them dearly) and polished off a half bottle of Patron that I took from my wife's cousin's husband who welched on his $250 wager with me.  I may or may not have tried to catch the wild turkey after half a bottle of Patron...details are still emerging.
Oh, bull####

Monterey area is beautiful, but it is NEVER warm there. Went to a golf school at Poppy Hills years ago in May and almost froze to death.
From Seattle to Monterrey is beautiful and I was glad I prepared my kids for the chilly weather.  It was a great respite from the southern heat.  Throw in redwoods, whales, seals, kayaking, fires on the beach, edibles and spotty cells service and it was an awesome vacation. 

From Seattle to Monterrey is beautiful and I was glad I prepared my kids for the chilly weather.  It was a great respite from the southern heat.  Throw in redwoods, whales, seals, kayaking, fires on the beach, edibles and spotty cells service and it was an awesome vacation. 
that was exactly the kind of trip my family would do when I was young... fantastic memories of those.

and lol at the chilly weather- growing up in SF area, would always laugh at the tourists in lovely warm CA for the summer freezing their asses off in shorts and t-shirts.

Seems mean.

Pismo Beach aka Bakersfield West.  Family reunion.

Good news: it's like 30 degrees cooler over there. Also get to spend time with some of my favorite cousins.

Bad news: my family could plan the fun out of an orgy.  Between my mom and her sister there have been a million emails detailing every minute of the trip.  And just when I thought everything was settled, my aunt sends out an email that we are also celebrating my uncle's 80th birthday.  And it's a costume party.  We're supposed to dress up in 1950s clothes (I guess since he was a teenager in the 50s...seems pretty arbitrary).

I texted my cousin that we should dress up as two black guys who aren't allowed to stay in the hotel we're going to be at.

No problem.   Was pretty busy myself.   Next time or when you move here

Seems mean.

Pismo Beach aka Bakersfield West.  Family reunion.

Good news: it's like 30 degrees cooler over there. Also get to spend time with some of my favorite cousins.

Bad news: my family could plan the fun out of an orgy.  Between my mom and her sister there have been a million emails detailing every minute of the trip.  And just when I thought everything was settled, my aunt sends out an email that we are also celebrating my uncle's 80th birthday.  And it's a costume party.  We're supposed to dress up in 1950s clothes (I guess since he was a teenager in the 50s...seems pretty arbitrary).

I texted my cousin that we should dress up as two black guys who aren't allowed to stay in the hotel we're going to be at.
love pismo- should be nice, black-faced rabble-rousers aside.

just don't get dinged in the omnipresent speedtrap outside of santa maria.

Users who are viewing this thread