What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (12 Viewers)

First of all...SUMMERS OFF

But when my wife has the same days off that I do it’s a killer.

Today: 

Trip to Home depot

Trip to Bloodbath and Beyond

Painted an entire bathroom

Removed old, crappy blinds on two windows

Installed new blinds

Trip to grocery store

And even more tomorrow.

I just want to be fat on my couch.

Feral cat abandoned 2 of its 5 kittens in my back yard. My better half hates cats with a burning passion. I'd rather not have kittens die in my yard. Anyone ever deal with this? Anyone in Brooklyn want a couple cats?
If recent comments from some of the goobers around here are any indication, you can just slather some mayo on them.  That should clear the kitten problem right up (or at least convince your better half that they are now far more delicious than if you soaked them in butter like Hey-seuss intended, which I suppose also takes care of the issue).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Uruk-Hai, I received a Nica update today, and it is not good.  Apparently a new crackdown in Masaya started over the weekend and is spreading.  Some info here.   The getting-too-close-for-comfort news is that one of Julio's friends as well as his barber have been "disappeared."  From Julio's current employer:  "Spoke with him today and he said older folks say this is worse than the 80s because at least during the war nobody was pulled from private houses, but now they’re watching FB and have paid “spies” in neighborhoods. It’s ####### unbelievable. We are supposed to talk on Thurs after he meets with another lawyer about getting a Costa Rican visa in order to do an interview in CR for his US tourist visa... or something like that? Didn’t make much sense to me, but at this point I have no idea what’s going on or what kind of processes should be followed. I do know he pulled both Santy and Norlan out of school, which worries me on so many levels.."

Not good.  And nothing to do.

Anything can be a buttplug if you’re brave enough 

Today: 

Trip to Home depot

Installed new blinds

Trip to grocery store

And even more tomorrow.

Yeah anytime I have a day off I get the “are you going to do anything productive?” treatment 

Officer Pete Malloy said:

Today: 

Trip to Home depot

Installed new blinds

Trip to grocery store

And even more tomorrow.

pfft, that's a regular Tuesday for me after a 10 hour workday & a couple hours coaching soccer.

It's been a minute since Owens played organized football. He last played in the NFL back in 2010 for the Bengals and he did get a cup of coffee with the Seattle Seahawks for about a month (but never played) in 2012.
:lmao:

:thumbup:

The daily update e-mails are on fleek.

So I'm in the waiting area waiting for my wife who's having her hip replaced. I just saw a nurse walking thru the area with part of a new hip. I can imagine that conversation in the OR....

Doc: uh we're missing the hinge from this hip

Nurse: oh ####, brb!

So I'm in the waiting area waiting for my wife who's having her hip replaced. I just saw a nurse walking thru the area with part of a new hip. I can imagine that conversation in the OR....

Doc: uh we're missing the hinge from this hip

Nurse: oh ####, brb!
I hope the operation goes well and your wife has a speedy recovery.  My mom had both of her hips replaced (2 separate surgeries) and she is feeling much better now, so hopefully it will go as well for your wife.  From what I understand, it's a common procedure so chances are should work out well.

krista4 said:
@Uruk-Hai, I received a Nica update today, and it is not good.  Apparently a new crackdown in Masaya started over the weekend and is spreading.  Some info here.   The getting-too-close-for-comfort news is that one of Julio's friends as well as his barber have been "disappeared."  From Julio's current employer:  "Spoke with him today and he said older folks say this is worse than the 80s because at least during the war nobody was pulled from private houses, but now they’re watching FB and have paid “spies” in neighborhoods. It’s ####### unbelievable. We are supposed to talk on Thurs after he meets with another lawyer about getting a Costa Rican visa in order to do an interview in CR for his US tourist visa... or something like that? Didn’t make much sense to me, but at this point I have no idea what’s going on or what kind of processes should be followed. I do know he pulled both Santy and Norlan out of school, which worries me on so many levels.."

:(

Thanks for the update. I wish it was better news.

krista4 said:

Sorry to hear about this.  I hope your friends are ok and can find their way out of there.

"Brown Co. voters to vote on medical marijuana advisory referendum

The Board of Supervisors decides a medical marijuana question will be on the November ballot, but a question about medical marijuana won't be on the ballot."

oh. ok then.

throwing a post-soccer season pizza party for my 6/7 year old team. 15 kids. parents & siblings are eating.

how many pizzas am i buying?

how many quarts of ice cream?

I've developed a small addiction to chicken salad.  For the better part of my entire life, I ignored this delicacy and considered it a feeble order at any diner or eatery.  But now, I find myself grilling extra chicken just so I can make chicken salad for sandwiches.  Last night, I think I made enough to feed the Harlem Globetrotters for a week.  I don't even really like mayonnaise and yet, here I am dumping it out into a bowl like I'm going to take a swan dive into it.  I had one sandwich already today.  I'm about to go fix another one.  I might even take it back home from work so I can have one or more for dinner.  I need professional help.  

Users who are viewing this thread