What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (19 Viewers)

I'd be in for a few squares. 

Question for fun - assume a winner take all, final score only pool with only two players... one gets to pick their numbers, the other gets the field.

So for example one guy takes 0 0. 37, 73, 44, 70,03,30,07... and the other guy gets all of the rest. 

How many numbers would you need to be able to choose to want to be the guy picking? How many would you allow your opponent to pick to be the guy taking the field?  

Shouldn't we start up a Superbowl Squares?

if we don't fill up in a week, GM could advertise in in the subtitle for the thread.
I think last year I, er, um, Sacamano started the weekend before the SB, and they were filled in a few days. We have plenty of time to procrastinate.

I'd be in for a few squares. 

Question for fun - assume a winner take all, final score only pool with only two players... one gets to pick their numbers, the other gets the field.

So for example one guy takes 0 0. 37, 73, 44, 70,03,30,07... and the other guy gets all of the rest. 

How many numbers would you need to be able to choose to want to be the guy picking? How many would you allow your opponent to pick to be the guy taking the field?  
I would be willing to go even money if I could pick 15 squares and give the opponent 85.   

2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22.

Click the link below to register Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password MoMoney

Game number 483685

sign in to see participants and PayPal info

Last edited by a moderator:
well ####. Just got a call from Memory Care unit at Elmcroft and my mom tested positive for COVID. Evidently almost all of the residents have tested positive. Most everyone, including my mom is asymptomatic. This is kind of freaking me out. There really are not many if any hospital beds available in Austin now and they aren't keen to give them to 92 year olds. I guess the good thing is that she is already on hospice, so if she starts having bad effects, they are liberal with the morphine, so her suffering should be minimized. Tough day when that's the good news.

I hope things do a 180 before Joyce and I get results in a day or two.
Good luck cos 

2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

Please quote this post or @ me if you want in, so I can keep track.

cosjobs 5
Boston Fred
fish
Uruk Hai
BigJohn
berndog
DA RAIDERS
Can you spare a square?

Where am I sending my $?

Can you spare a square?

Where am I sending my $?
Sure. 

I'll let you know. I want to be sure its going to fill because I don't want to spend a bunch of time processing refunds. That said, I'm fairly certain we can fill it in three weeks, so probably next week I'll start collecting payment.

2021 Super Bowl Squares

Please quote this post or @ me if you want in, so I can keep track.

cosjobs 5
Boston Fred
fish
Uruk Hai
BigJohn
berndog
DA RAIDERS
Sideshow Bob
Facook
Haeks64 2
four for me please.    Two in any row.  Two in any column.

I'll play

In, but might be hard to fill 100 from this thread at that price.

In for a square

@cosjobs in for a square 

@cosjobs  in for square/s

Can you spare a square?

Where am I sending my $?

@cosjobs I'm in for 1 square.  Too po' fo' mo'.

@cosjobs in for dos squares por favor.

four for me please.    Two in any row.  Two in any column.

ADDED TO ORIGINAL POST

2021 Super Bowl Squares

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22. I want plenty of time to sell any welsher squares.

Click the link below and use authorization code MoMoney. Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

passcode MoMoney

ADDED TO ORIGINAL POST

2021 Super Bowl Squares

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22. I want plenty of time to sell any welsher squares.

Click the link below and use authorization code gmtan69. Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

https://www.footballsquaresonline.com/mgr/pool.aspx?p=48368
Cos, the page in the link isn't asking me for an authorization code or my name, just an e mail & password. When I enter my e mail & a password, it's telling me they aren't valid.

well crap. Let me try and fix it.
really odd they have a link to create a "manager" account  (the cos account running it) and no link to create a game player account.

Under the "Game Log in " link, we need the game # AND the authorization code.   So maybe we just need the game code to join. 

really odd they have a link to create a "manager" account  (the cos account running it) and no link to create a game player account.

Under the "Game Log in " link, we need the game # AND the authorization code.   So maybe we just need the game code to join. 

I'll take 2 boxes @cosjobs

Cos, the page in the link isn't asking me for an authorization code or my name, just an e mail & password. When I enter my e mail & a password, it's telling me they aren't valid.
Go here http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password is MoMoney

Users who are viewing this thread