What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (20 Viewers)

what are your symptoms? 

any idea how/where you would have gotten it?

I assume you're vaccinated...so it's a breakthrough? which would suck. 

sorry mang.
persistent cough, muscle aches and generally fatigued.   may just be some other kind of respiratory infection. I've been coughing so much I strained a muscle.  I had a bacterial pneumonia a few years ago and it feels like that.  first available appointment to get tested around here is tomorrow.

fully vaxxed (moderna) so if it is covid hopefully it doesn't get worse.

persistent cough, muscle aches and generally fatigued.   may just be some other kind of respiratory infection. I've been coughing so much I strained a muscle.  I had a bacterial pneumonia a few years ago and it feels like that.  first available appointment to get tested around here is tomorrow.

ugh. hope you feel better soon, gb. and that it's not the Rona.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC

Good luck -fish-

hope you feel better soon 

• Smile

Able to quarantine from the Lil' fish?

Hope you recover quickly, whatever it is.

• Smile

Hope you're feeling better soon. 

• Smile

I had this (not COVID) a month ago and I still have a lingering cough.  Word was Rhinovirus and super severe because my body hadn't fought anything in over a year.  

• Thinking

How are you doing today?  I hope you're feeling better or at least not worse.  

Page 4!?!?!

OK, let me preface this question with "I get the joke" so I am not totally a dead inside old man.

If your kid's first grade teacher posted on her Instagram page, a photo of her actual classroom with the caption "BIRTH CONTROL GOES BACK IN EFFECT TOMORROW" would you want your kid in that class?
absolutely

Literally zero actual conversations happen in the psf.  It's hilarious and sad. Nothing about hot takes and what abouts 

oops, covid.

tested positive today.   day 5 of symptoms.   feeling slightly better today than yesterday.   
ok, adding moderna is totally ineffective to my hot takes.

sucks dude.  how do you think you got it?  sorry if you already answered this question.

oops, covid.

tested positive today.   day 5 of symptoms.   feeling slightly better today than yesterday.   
well damn. 

glad you're feeling better, however slightly. hope it keeps tending that way.

but damn. 10yo floppinha is unvaxed, and we're all Moderna and playing a little loosey-goosey with things (indoor dining, saw a movie in theater over the weekend). 

ok, adding moderna is totally ineffective to my hot takes.

sucks dude.  how do you think you got it?  sorry if you already answered this question.
Not sure.   The girlfriend was sick with what seemed like just a cold and tested negative, so I was pretty sure this was going to come back negative too.   I haven't had any fever and I was a little stuffed up for a couple days but that cleared up.   Other than the cough, I seem to be fine.   I'm pretty well stocked pandemic-wise and have an 02 meter which says my Sp02 level is at 98%, so all good there.

Not sure.   The girlfriend was sick with what seemed like just a cold and tested negative, so I was pretty sure this was going to come back negative too.   I haven't had any fever and I was a little stuffed up for a couple days but that cleared up.   Other than the cough, I seem to be fine.   I'm pretty well stocked pandemic-wise and have an 02 meter which says my Sp02 level is at 98%, so all good there.
drizzly account still valid?

that blows.  you had a pcr i assume?  maybe her test was false negative?  so weird.  

time to get that aussie horse racing going again.

drizzly account still valid?

that blows.  you had a pcr i assume?  maybe her test was false negative?  so weird.  

time to get that aussie horse racing going again.
BinaxNOW, which is supposed to be pretty accurate for symptomatic people.

Drizzly account doesn't work here anymore.   

Drizly is the best. If you believe google, they'll bring you weller, blantons, and Stagg at retail. 
they stopped delivering here, but when they did the one liquor store near me started delivering on its own, so now I just order directly through them.   same price as at the store with a $5 added charge.

Sorry to hear about all this fish. But on the other hand if you were still married, your wife might have wanted to see KU in March madness. So she might have ordered a free day three free trial and promise to turn it off the next day when Kansas got booted. But maybe she didn't do that and today you would have found out you had paid over $500 for YouTube  premium or whatever the #### for the past 6 months without ever watching it once except for The first day of the 3-day free trial.blockquote widgetblockquote widgetblockquote widget

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about all this fish. But on the other hand if you were still married, your wife might have wanted to see KU in March madness. So she might have ordered a free day three free trial and promise to turn it off the next day when Kansas got booted. But maybe she didn't do that and today you would have found out you had paid over $500 for YouTube  premium or whatever the #### for the past 6 months without ever watching it once except for The first day of the 3-day free trial.blockquote widgetblockquote widgetblockquote widget

thats why i paid $700k to just get rid of my ex.

drinking vodka with a lemon and honey cough drop in it, like when people used to drop jolly ranchers in zima.

I haven't named it yet, but I'm thinking "Wuhan Lemon Drop." 

thats why i paid $700k to just get rid of my ex.

drinking vodka with a lemon and honey cough drop in it, like when people used to drop jolly ranchers in zima.

I haven't named it yet, but I'm thinking "Wuhan Lemon Drop." 
I'm Glad you're an attorney, you probably kill people if you were a bartender.

When I had COVID (before we knew I had it for sure) my wife was obsessed with checking mine, was like 92%.  

Also they really need some federal bill to allow for home delivery of liquor (in all states) Would love to be able to just order some rare bourbons, or even just have something I’m low on delivered the next day

Last edited by a moderator:
Also they really need some federal bill to allow for home delivery of liquor (in all states) Would love to be able to just order some rare bourbons, or even just have something I’m low on delivered the next day
If it helps, they don't really have rare bourbon for retail. 

Bob Sacamano said:
If it helps, they don't really have rare bourbon for retail. 
Yeah I’m not even talking super rare, just stuff I can’t easily find around me that might be more readily available in other states

yeah it's stupid that blanton's has become hard to find.  you can special order it through bevmo or total wine and more if there's one near you.

Last outing before I got stuck in the house was to Trader Joe's.   When I reach the checkstand, I'll usually buy a couple of the treats that they have as impulse buys.   This time I got some dried mangos and some smashing smores

Man, these things are good.   

yeah it's stupid that blanton's has become hard to find.  you can special order it through bevmo or total wine and more if there's one near you.
I've asked about it multiple times in our Total, and they basically say the same thing every time. They never see it anymore.

roverkid started her senior year today.  they do senior sunrise and watch the sun come up over the water and then head to coffee and school.  she had a good day, enjoys her classes, has friends in every class but one (6 guys and her in a marketing class), and had her first session with a new therapist after school today which went well.  overall a great start.  ACT this weekend and her application to NYU film school needs to be in by Nov 1.  

Couldn't be more proud of her.  

Users who are viewing this thread