What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

This story is all that and more:

Two Dallas-area men are accused of killing a Houston man who rose to fame last month for having sex with a stranger on a Las Vegas Ferris wheel. Phillip Frank Panzica III was arrested last month after he had sex with a New York woman aboard Las Vegas’ High Roller, billed as one of the world’s tallest Ferris wheels. He made headlines and even talked to reporters about the incident, which he said he regretted. Bryant Christopher Watts, 29, and Aaron Jones, 31, face capital murder charges in the 27-year-old man’s death, the Houston Chronicle reports. The two are accused of carjacking Panzica early Saturday as he drove home with his fiancee from the southeast Houston strip club where she works.

The two are accused of carjacking Panzica early Saturday as he drove home with his fiancee from the southeast Houston strip club where she works.
I would not be unhappy if a phrase similar to this one appeared in my obituary.

so fashion designer wife's consulting work pretty much dried up with the birth of Floppinha  4+ years ago. lately, she's been doing the momager thing, as both kids seem to enjoy performing/acting/modeling, and she is clearly bored.

couple weeks ago she found an ad on one the trade sites looking for a brother and sister to be featured extras in a new movie- sent in their info, had back and forth with the casting person and wala- booked the one day (after school, even) gig for both kids last week. turns out it's a robert deniro movie! got to do a scene with him, got yelled at publicly by the director (taylor/tyler? hackford who did ray and proof of life) who then was incredibly kind and helpful with 8yo floppinho trying to get him to get the scene right. subsequently several crew members went over to check on wife and kids (nicely, caringly) including a somewhat strange woman who twice came over, put her arm around my wife and had lengthy talks with her about the director ("he's a ####"), having kids and working/life. wife figures out the second time that it's edie falco. end of the day, kids had a blast- floppinho gave lengthy hugs to the two "bayou babes" who were also in the shoot, deniro and hackford... then went back and gave the bayou babes more hugs. he was in tears leaving... wanted to stay. 4yo floppinha got a stuffed animal and lego set from mom, so she couldn't have been happier.

tldr- deniro raped my kids.

eta: and edie falco raped my wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
so fashion designer wife's consulting work pretty much dried up with the birth of Floppinha  4+ years ago. lately, she's been doing the momager thing, as both kids seem to enjoy performing/acting/modeling, and she is clearly bored.

couple weeks ago she found an ad on one the trade sites looking for a brother and sister to be featured extras in a new movie- sent in their info, had back and forth with the casting person and wala- booked the one day (after school, even) gig for both kids last week. turns out it's a robert deniro movie! got to do a scene with him, got yelled at publicly by the director (taylor/tyler? hackford who did ray and proof of life) who then was incredibly kind and helpful with 8yo floppinho trying to get him to get the scene right. subsequently several crew members went over to check on wife and kids (nicely, caringly) including a somewhat strange woman who twice came over, put her arm around my wife and had lengthy talks with her about the director ("he's a ####"), having kids and working/life. wife figures out the second time that it's edie falco. end of the day, kids had a blast- floppinho gave lengthy hugs to the two "bayou babes" who were also in the shoot, deniro and hackford... then went back and gave the bayou babes more hugs. he was in tears leaving... wanted to stay. 4yo floppinha got a stuffed animal and lego set from mom, so she couldn't have been happier.

tldr- deniro raped my kids.

eta: and edie falco raped my wife.
Get their IMBD page up to date...

and in the its a small world category, my bosses step-daughter is apparently in this as well. 

Get their IMBD page up to date...

and in the its a small world category, my bosses step-daughter is apparently in this as well. 
how old is she? any idea what her role is?

I'm really hoping the scenes the kids shot end up in the movie- would be pretty great to have both of them documented together in time like that, sharing an amazing day/moment (and the rape).  Apparently, one of the scenes has Deniro introducing them (he's a gameshow host, my kids are the kids of a contestant) with camera tracking straight from his face to theirs. That would be a pretty great shot to have for posterity.

I took the kids to get them a special treat for a good week. place is one of those kind of stores that has mostly gag gifts- cat shirts, etc. floppinha decided she wanted a whoopee cushion (the poo/fart in front of your SO thread made me remember this) and proceeded to "hide" it over and over again wherever I sat when we got home. gb that girl. 

I,posted this in the lawyer thread but it's fun for all...

A friend of mine (I'll keep it anonymous just in case there is some sort of confidentiality thingy) works for a large, national restaurant chain.  A couple of months ago my friend's superior fired an employee with just cause.  The employee was given numerous write-ups, warnings, etc.  The firing was completely legit and by the book.

Said employee then turned around and sued the company for not only wrongful termination but discrimination.   The suit is, from what I can tell, totally without merit.  If only half of the things I've been told about this employee are true, she should have been ####canned about 10 times.

One of the things this employee, we'll call her Mary,  has claimed is that another employee (we'll call him Frank) called her a racial slur a few times.  Mary claims that she reported it to my friend, Mary's supervisor, yet my friend did nothing about it.  In fact, Mary claims my friend cut her hours after reporting the racial incident.   All of this is total bull ####.  

So so today my friend was on a conference call concerning this case (can depositions be done over the phone?) with a corporate lawyer and HR.

Lawyer:  did you ever hear Frank call Mary an N-word (lawyer actuall says the real word)?

Friend:. No, never.

Lawyer: Have you ever heard anybody call Mary an N-word?

Friend:. Absolutely not

Lawyer:. And did Mary ever report to you that Frank called her an N-word?

Friend:. Absolutely not.

Lawyer: And do you have any other N-words worki...I mean African-Americans working in that department?
The lawyer should have pulled the switch that magically turns sprinklers on whether they want and sent that deposition into overtime.

I,posted this in the lawyer thread but it's fun for all...

A friend of mine (I'll keep it anonymous just in case there is some sort of confidentiality thingy) works for a large, national restaurant chain.  A couple of months ago my friend's superior fired an employee with just cause.  The employee was given numerous write-ups, warnings, etc.  The firing was completely legit and by the book.

Said employee then turned around and sued the company for not only wrongful termination but discrimination.   The suit is, from what I can tell, totally without merit.  If only half of the things I've been told about this employee are true, she should have been ####canned about 10 times.

One of the things this employee, we'll call her Mary,  has claimed is that another employee (we'll call him Frank) called her a racial slur a few times.  Mary claims that she reported it to my friend, Mary's supervisor, yet my friend did nothing about it.  In fact, Mary claims my friend cut her hours after reporting the racial incident.   All of this is total bull ####.  

So so today my friend was on a conference call concerning this case (can depositions be done over the phone?) with a corporate lawyer and HR.

Lawyer:  did you ever hear Frank call Mary an N-word (lawyer actuall says the real word)?

Friend:. No, never.

Lawyer: Have you ever heard anybody call Mary an N-word?

Friend:. Absolutely not

Lawyer:. And did Mary ever report to you that Frank called her an N-word?

Friend:. Absolutely not.

Lawyer: And do you have any other N-words worki...I mean African-Americans working in that department?
:mellow:

Well ####...

Beerkid came home early from work a few hours ago.  He got a phone call that one of his friends was in a motorcycle accident last night.  Turns out poor kid is braindead.  19 years old.  I never met the kid so T&P not needed.   still brutal

Well ####...

Beerkid came home early from work a few hours ago.  He got a phone call that one of his friends was in a motorcycle accident last night.  Turns out poor kid is braindead.  19 years old.  I never met the kid so T&P not needed.   still brutal
Ooooof.  I know some are avid riders; I'll never get on one and will plead with all my kids to do same.  Damn.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
Beerkid wants to buy a moped.  I hope this makes him think.   
not to be a total downer but a couple summers ago my cousin was out riding mopeds with her husband.. she got startled by something, stopped short, he clipped her back tire and that sent her to the ground.  she hit her head and died the next day.

wear a helmet at least

Users who are viewing this thread