What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

Ouch...you get there late, you're going to have to pay. Can you take one of the CTA lines from where ever you land and then take it back and pick up the car after the game?
If they let us put out luggage it it, we are debating it.

But train back to ORD then driving to South Bend seems like a bad idea also. :lol:

I really have no clue.   I may get murdered

Maybe I'll do the Sports Authorty lot and call it a day

Anyone use Parkwhiz

Last edited by a moderator:
So Mr Bob has been most helpful.

Anyone else have any parking recommendations for parking at Wrigley.

Yes, I have to have a car as we land and are heading straight to the park before our actual plans.

I've been on websites Mr Bob recommended and have a few ideas but before I park in someones actual home garage I'd figure I'd ask

TIA
SpotHero imo

Also - RE: parking in hell - if the Cubs clinch tonight, you'll probably see a drop in costs for Friday
ohhhhhh. I thought they did already.   Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.

Is driving by the stadium a huge PIA?

ohhhhhh. I thought they did already.   Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.

Is driving by the stadium a huge PIA?
most people take public transportation b/c parking is going to be very limited. however, since most people take public transportation, driving shouldn't be too terrible.

I wonder if his agent is taking new clients.  I would settle for Fisher's agent though.
Not to baseball forum it up in here, but even with batting and slugging averages that GM might be able to achieve, Heyward still has a positive WAR rating based on his defense alone.

Bob Sacamano said:
Their current Italian here sucks. 
My Jovanotti cover band

Has anyone heard of him? I was going to go with Pavarotti but didn't want to come off as old.

Users who are viewing this thread