Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Officer Pete Malloy

    5008

  • General Malaise

    4491

  • El Floppo

    4251

  • kevzilla

    3115

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, -fish- said:

Tanner>since Bakersfield's own Cody Kessler is now a starting QB, are you now going to be rooting for two awful teams?

Considering Cody also went to my school...yeah.  Not to mention having to root for the Raiders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Abraham said:

Probably. Shuke sucks at cornholing. "I'm available Tuesday night st 11pm after I've had a ribeye. Do you like that place 39 miles out of town?"

Oh bull####.  You've stood me up so many times I've lost count.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RedmondLonghorn said:

Brush with greatness?

Gets even weirder.  

My older brother was briefly married circus 1984.  The broad he married got remarried a few years later.  The long snapper is her son from her second marriage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sconch said:

Gets even weirder.  

My older brother was briefly married circus 1984.  The broad he married got remarried a few years later.  The long snapper is her son from her second marriage.

This is worthy of one of those clickbait "And this next part will SHOCK you" links.

 

 

Edited by RedmondLonghorn
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, proninja said:

It never ceases to amaze me how awful having small children makes your life. They tell me it gets better. They better be right. 

eventually.   then it gets way, way worse.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RedmondLonghorn said:

I am familiar with the conventional definition. It is just stupid.

What does Ohio have in common with Minnesota? Besides casseroles containing Jello, I mean.

 

 

1 minute ago, RedmondLonghorn said:

I am familiar with the conventional definition. It is just stupid.

What does Ohio have in common with Minnesota? Besides casseroles containing Jello, I mean.

 

Farmlands, dairy cows, inordinate amount of chunky girls in sweatshirts ...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:
Ronald Silks
2 hrs · 
 

i heard whales fargo probly stole my idedity to open a account in there bank. can i give someone on the interweb my soshal sercurity number to check if i got hack fruaded? thank you pm me

:lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronald Silks
2016 · 
K0srxReVLKP.png
 · 
 
 

I an gona bartender here part time now

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare
Comments
Ronald Silks
Ronald Silks Wow I quit this place. The band turns out is not real people and is just robots dressed as doggers. Wow
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedmondLonghorn said:

I am familiar with the conventional definition. It is just stupid.

What does Ohio have in common with Minnesota? Besides casseroles containing Jello, I mean.

Pittsburgh is the easternmost border of the Midwest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Getzlaf15 said:
Ronald Silks
2 hrs · 
 

i heard whales fargo probly stole my idedity to open a account in there bank. can i give someone on the interweb my soshal sercurity number to check if i got hack fruaded? thank you pm me

Misspelling has almost become too over the top.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao:

boy for sale?

" A concerned parent called Forest Glen Elementary School around 11:30 Monday to let them know about a Craigslist ad. It was titled “Children For Sale- Forest Glen Elementary” and went on to say “Hundreds of kids to choose from. Pick and Run. Male or Female ages 5-9.”

 

son of a guy at my office goes to this school. he got a text alert and notification that the school was on lockdown. all recesses and outdoor activities cancelled. no walking/riding home alone, all kids must be picked up or on a bus.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mr. furley said:

:lmao:

boy for sale?

" A concerned parent called Forest Glen Elementary School around 11:30 Monday to let them know about a Craigslist ad. It was titled “Children For Sale- Forest Glen Elementary” and went on to say “Hundreds of kids to choose from. Pick and Run. Male or Female ages 5-9.”

 

son of a guy at my office goes to this school. he got a text alert and notification that the school was on lockdown. all recesses and outdoor activities cancelled. no walking/riding home alone, all kids must be picked up or on a bus.

 

 

:lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

:lmao:

boy for sale?

" A concerned parent called Forest Glen Elementary School around 11:30 Monday to let them know about a Craigslist ad. It was titled “Children For Sale- Forest Glen Elementary” and went on to say “Hundreds of kids to choose from. Pick and Run. Male or Female ages 5-9.”

 

son of a guy at my office goes to this school. he got a text alert and notification that the school was on lockdown. all recesses and outdoor activities cancelled. no walking/riding home alone, all kids must be picked up or on a bus.

 

 

WHAT IF SOMEBODY ACTUALLY GOT KIDNAPPED?  CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!??!?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...