Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

3 hours ago, Henry Ford said:
4 hours ago, General Malaise said:

I was just surprised to learn there were attractive women at Harvard. 

Everything's relative.  Of course, I'd imagine sex is a lot more relative at LSU, Ol' Miss and Alabama than at Harvard.

I would think a Harvard "10" is closer to an Ole Miss Sigma Nu little sis "5".

But she'll knock your Calculus homework out and say #### so dirty you don't understand it.

On 10/18/2016 at 0:37 PM, General Malaise said:

Just got done with Last Chance U.  Now THAT'S a show.

binged the last 3 episodes today :thumbup:

when Law got hurt and the trainer said "just have a few Toradol and see how you feel.." as they debated putting him back in with a hurt knee :loco: 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

I would think a Harvard "10" is closer to an Ole Miss Sigma Nu little sis "5".

But she'll knock your Calculus homework out and say #### so dirty you don't understand it.

Especially because the Ole Miss little sis is actually the guy's little sis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, General Malaise said:

That is one freaky looking bodega cat.

No bodegas in upper Wisconsin, I'm guessing.  Wawa(or whatever version of this they have in the land of Sharp Cheddar) on the left, 7-11 on the right.

1 hour ago, cstu said:

Clearly female.

Take another look, Jack Hanna.  Potentially, only half of it.

Edited by 5-ish Finkle

4 minutes ago, Pigskin P said:

Been a long time since I checked in here. Just wanted to say that the real loser tonight is my liver.

But not my 401k because I shorted the market two weeks ago.

Gb have a great a season and gll pease!!

We're all just gamblers in this crazy mixed-up planet baby.

An old friend who is a rape survivor killed herself tonight.  I'm her lawyer and she left the note to me.  She can't live where we elect to the Presidency a man who admits on tape to sexually assaulting women, apparently, and then a dozen women come forward to confirm it.

Afraid I'm with OPM.  Good luck, God speed. I hope this goes better than expected.  Moo. Perhaps I'll be back.  In any event, be good to each other. 

3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

An old friend who is a rape survivor killed herself tonight.  I'm her lawyer and she left the note to me.  She can't live where we elect to the Presidency a man who admits on tape to sexually assaulting women, apparently, and then a dozen women come forward to confirm it.

Afraid I'm with OPM.  Good luck, God speed. I hope this goes better than expected.  Moo. Perhaps I'll be back.  In any event, be good to each other. 

Goddamont and #### all.  Repeat.  I am literally moving to Canada. Don't go.  We are h re for each other and drink. 

Pretty sure we're supposed to band together and do what we can to make this site, and country, better tomorrow and the day after that, etc. Every step won't be one forward, but to abandon ship, like a bunch of rats, is more pathetic than ducking out the back door and leaving your entire constituency hanging out to dry while letting your campaign manager fill them with false hope. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Limp Ditka said:

Pretty sure we're supposed to band together and do what we can to make this site, and country, better tomorrow and the day after that, etc. Every step won't be one forward, but to abandon ship, like a bunch of rats, is more pathetic than ducking out the back door and leaving your entire constituency hanging out to dry while letting your campaign manager fill them with false hope. 

Abandoning this board is quite the opposite of abandoning the political process.  Instead, it frees up real life to help real people who are about to have some tough times.  Good luck and God speed to you.

I literally have an invite to move to Costa Rica.  But #### that ####.  I'm going to stay here and be subversive.  Fight the ####### fight, man.  Maybe I'll be doing it drunk as ####, but I'm not letting this happen in my house.   I get the intellectuals wanting to run...I mean, Stalin and Mao had them all killed for a reason.  But I've never been all that smart anyway.  I'm here for the long haul.  

Maybe some pain is what it takes to differentiate between change for the good and change for the sake of change.

feel the ####### bern.  

• Like 7