What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jermaine Gresham (1 Viewer)

Rotoworld:

The Chicago Tribune reports the Bears have "discussed the possibility" of signing free agent Jermaine Gresham.

Interest is heating up in Gresham, who visited the Packers and Cardinals this past week. The Saints are also known to have interest in the 27-year-old "Y" tight end. The Bears are currently rail thin at tight end behind Martellus Bennett, who reported to minicamp after skipping OTAs over a contract dispute. Gresham would give Chicago flexibility to play more two-tight end sets.

Related: Bears

Source: Chicago Tribune
Jul 24 - 2:04 PM

Confirmed. Haven't seen contract details (other than that it is a one year deal). PFT reminder that Gresham and Palmer overlapped for a year (rookie and final season in CIN, respectively).

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy he signed somewhere. I would like some training camp buzz to start so can move him one league.

I find it odd that he chose AZ. I'm guessing they told him they plan to use him in the passing game more than the other teams. Or maybe just a starting role. Because if he did if fact just get a one year deal then it would it not make more sense to take the NO deal? They've proven that they use the TE a lot.

well he's officially valueless for FF purposes.
I don't think he's ready

I think he's a pup guy and the back needs some time.

If your TE pick busted, he might look good in week 5. Drafts usually leave nothing on the WW for TEs

Confirmed. Haven't seen contract details (other than that it is a one year deal). PFT reminder that Gresham and Palmer overlapped for a year (rookie and final season in CIN, respectively).
I wondered about that, thanks.

I'm curious of Fitz' decline and increase in stats for those around him. I find him hard to project with all this respect for him but this impending doom type feel sooner than later.

I'm not a Floyd fan so I want to think John Brown but I'm wondering if there isn't a history/precedent of coaches too gunshy to pull the HOF caliber talent even at an older age? Although Brown seems ready to take a leap now, that might delay it a year for him.

Users who are viewing this thread