What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (26 Viewers)

New concept for you - different people have different opinions.  I don't care what yours isI do care that there are others out there that would pay it - I've seen it.  You think it's ludicrous - fine, go with that.  You think TE4 is part of a big 'ol tier - fine, go with that too.  I'm not offering Rudolph to you so I don't know why you care so much.
Stop being so moody, feel free to block me then and while you're at it feel free to post a link to someone who has paid something close to 2 1sts for Rudolph and 2 2's. 

I care as much as you. Were you part of the original deal? Didn't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebuilder gives up two top 5 picks for one possibly maybe top 5 pick and trash.  That's why he's a rebuilder.
A guy in my league traded the 2017 1.1 (Mccaffrey) for 1.6, 1.7 and Davantae Parker. He got Kareem Hunt at 1.6. Dart throws are great for rebuilders.

A guy in my league traded the 2017 1.1 (Mccaffrey) for 1.6, 1.7 and Davantae Parker. He got Kareem Hunt at 1.6. Dart throws are great for rebuilders.
When they hit.  Otherwise they are Mike Williiams and John Ross.  You wanna play those odds be my guest.  Are we in any leagues together where you have Cook or Mixon?

Stop being so moody, feel free to block me then and while you're at it feel free to post a link to someone who has paid something close to 2 1sts for Rudolph and 2 2's. 

I care as much as you. Were you part of the original deal? Didn't think so.
Moody in name only.  Just don't understand why you are so bent on changing my opinion.  Yours is different, and that's fine.  Poor choice of words perhaps that I don't care about your opinion, I more meant that I am not interested in trying to change it.

I would love to see any links to Rudolph trades as well. I've been trying to sell him in two leagues with some pretty TE needy teams and can't get a 2nd for him. Best offer I got was P. Richardson and a 3rd.

Abunch from different leagues, no correlation between the various Team A's and Team B's:

Team A got Martin, Doug TBB RB;Reeves-Maybin, Jalen DET LB
Team B got Montgomery, Ty GBP RB; $3 in blind bidding

Team A got Hill, Tyreek KCC WR; Year 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick
Team B got Smith-Schuster, JuJu PIT WR; Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team A got Williams, Joe SFO RB
Team B got Derby, A.J. DEN TE

Team A got Luck, Andrew IND QB; Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick;Year 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick
Team B got Wilson, Russell SEA QB;Maclin, Jeremy BAL WR

Team A got Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick
Team B got Sproles, Darren PHI RB

Team A got Eifert, Tyler CIN TE
Team B got Newton, Cam CAR QB

Team A got Smith, Jaylon DAL LB; Year 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick
Team B got Baker, Budda ARI S; Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team A got Perine, Samaje WAS RB;Boyd, Tyler CIN WR;Parker, DeVante MIA WR; Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick
Team B got Mixon, Joe CIN RB

12 team PPR start QRRWWWT2Flex

team A gave gillislee and Breida

team B gave 2018 first

both are playoff teams, team B doesn't have much at RB behind Melvin Gordon tho

14 team. QRRWWT2Flex PPR

A - Trubisky, Ebron, Golden Tate

B - Derrick Henry, Everett

I would love to see any links to Rudolph trades as well. I've been trying to sell him in two leagues with some pretty TE needy teams and can't get a 2nd for him. Best offer I got was P. Richardson and a 3rd.
Indeed, LMAO at 2 firsts for Rudolph. He's TE9 in startup ADP for MFL in the 7th~8th round. Another website has him at TE14 in ADP past the 10th round.

16 team dynasty. Dalvin Cook and Jamie Collins for Kareem Hunt and a 3rd. For those who don't play IDP it's basically Cook and a 2nd for Kareem.

I've been offered a late 1st (7-10) and early 3rd or a late 1st and J. Williams (Greenbay)

for

M. Lynch

Tex

16 team league that starts 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 2 flex

Traded Chris Carson and Kerwynn Williams for Mike Wallace. 

Team A gave Corey Coleman and McCaffrey. 

Team B gave Odell Beckham.  

Beckham side easy for me, I would have paid more than that if I knew he were available. 
Yeah that is light for Beckham. Need a 2018 1st from a middle of the pack team or something close to it. 

I just bought Lynch for less than that and need him desperately for a flex, but I would sell him asap for the pick and Williams. 
I wasn't planning to sell Lynch. I drafted him in the 2nd round and I should be in the running to win the championship. These offers are appealing nonetheless.

Tex

I wasn't planning to sell Lynch. I drafted him in the 2nd round and I should be in the running to win the championship. These offers are appealing nonetheless.

Tex
I should be in the running to win the title too, but with an offer like that I would still sell and try to find someone else.

12 team non PPR:

team A gives: OBJ, K. Golladay, JuJu Smith Schuster

Team B gives: Antonio Brown, D'Onta Foreman,  Curtis Samuel.

Both are contenders.

12 tm TE premium, Q,R,WW,T,Flex x4

Sent Fleener

Got 2018 2nd, 2018 3rd

3rd could be early to mid, 2nd likely to be early

mikel2014 said:
16 team league that starts 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, and 2 flex

Traded Chris Carson and Kerwynn Williams for Mike Wallace. 
Wallace with those flex positions.  Hard to find 7 useful rb/wr players a week

12 team PPR

GOT:

Duke Johnson

2018 3rd

Gave:

Gerald Everett

2018 2nd

I finished 1st last year and he finished last, so there's a decent chance that I only moved from a late 2nd to and early 3rd.  I like Everett long term, but there are a couple other young TE's worth a shot on waivers.

12 team PPR

GOT:

Duke Johnson

2018 3rd

Gave:

Gerald Everett

2018 2nd

I finished 1st last year and he finished last, so there's a decent chance that I only moved from a late 2nd to and early 3rd.  I like Everett long term, but there are a couple other young TE's worth a shot on waivers.
Duke easily. 

Both contenders

A gave McCoy, late 18 1st (probably 13-16)

B gave David Johnson, late 18 3rd

A will now be starting 2 of Hyde, gillislee or Cohen until DJ returns.

You can say it 20 times and still be wrong.
I don't think it was a particularly bad deal to be honest. McCoy is still highly productive. He's 2.5 years older than Johnson but when you take into account that you now lose a full season of Johnson, it becomes a 1.5 year difference for all intents and purposes. Of course Shady could get hurt at any time as well, but right now he is healthy and playing and DJ is not.

I could also see McCoy being a back that is effective for his age 30 and 31 seasons as he relies on vision, patience and agility rather than pure speed and power - at the very least I can see him transitioning into an LT2 as a Jet role. He could still be effective as a third down/CoP back.

With a first thrown in, I can see why a contender would take it - regardless of whether I would.

Yikes, sorry about the sextuple post.  Posted when signal was low and it must have kept retrying when it couldn't load the page afterwards.

I don't think it was a particularly bad deal to be honest. McCoy is still highly productive. He's 2.5 years older than Johnson but when you take into account that you now lose a full season of Johnson, it becomes a 1.5 year difference for all intents and purposes. Of course Shady could get hurt at any time as well, but right now he is healthy and playing and DJ is not.

I could also see McCoy being a back that is effective for his age 30 and 31 seasons as he relies on vision, patience and agility rather than pure speed and power - at the very least I can see him transitioning into an LT2 as a Jet role. He could still be effective as a third down/CoP back.

With a first thrown in, I can see why a contender would take it - regardless of whether I would.
*3.5 years

The age difference is actually 3.5 years, not 2.5.  And DJ isn't out for the year so I wouldn't really take a whole year off.  It's not like it's a knee injury so he should come back at 100% and with fresh legs just in time for the fantasy playoffs when everyone else is wearing down.

I would still take DJ easily even if this were the guaranteed 1.01 and Shady.  The fact that it's a likely late 1st makes it really, really bad to me.  I know startup ADP isn't everything and doesn't count for fantasy points, but this is essentially a 4th round and 9th round startup pick for a top 5 overall pick, which DJ would still be even with the injury.

The age difference is actually 3.5 years, not 2.5.  And DJ isn't out for the year so I wouldn't really take a whole year off.  It's not like it's a knee injury so he should come back at 100% and with fresh legs just in time for the fantasy playoffs when everyone else is wearing down.

I would still take DJ easily even if this were the guaranteed 1.01 and Shady.  The fact that it's a likely late 1st makes it really, really bad to me.  I know startup ADP isn't everything and doesn't count for fantasy points, but this is essentially a 4th round and 9th round startup pick for a top 5 overall pick, which DJ would still be even with the injury.
I think Shady is undervalued in dynasty formats and think he's got another season of high level play after this one.  Two years of top 5ish RB production is really valuable.  But the age gap is just too wide to fill with a late first round pick.  (1.01 is a different story, though.)

I think Shady is undervalued in dynasty formats and think he's got another season of high level play after this one.  Two years of top 5ish RB production is really valuable.  But the age gap is just too wide to fill with a late first round pick.  (1.01 is a different story, though.)
Even in PPR Shady has only finished as a top 10 RB once in the last three years, so counting on two consecutive top 5 finishes is very far from a guarantee.

He's also in that precipitous spot where even as someone who's value is generally underrated, he could see a catastrophic drop in value at any minute.  Even if he's healthy and producing next offseason people will be looking at a 30 next to his name (compared to a 26 for DJ).  And he's at that age where any mis-step means his value disappears entirely.  If he has a fairly big injury, unlike DJ, you will basically be able to get nothing back for him.

Users who are viewing this thread