What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

The takeaway for me is that Thielen might be in play for a reasonable price.  Time to send an offer.
I’m in that league. He offered me quite a few trades for Fournette including Thielen, Richard and 1.10. 

I’m pretty strong at WR, not at RB, so balked at the deal. 

Thankfully the commissioner reversed the other deal. He just traded Thielen again:

Traded Thielen, 3.10, 2020 3rd for 2020 1st, and (2) 2020 2nd’s. 

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC, $500 Dynasty League:

Traded Stefon Diggs, 2019 2.10

for Doug Baldwin, 2019 1.6, 3.2, and a 2020 1st 

FFPC, $500 Dynasty League:

Traded Stefon Diggs, 2019 2.10

for Doug Baldwin, 2019 1.6, 3.2, and a 2020 1st 
Not that I hate Diggs, but that seems like a high price to pay for a guy who has yet to finish a full season, go multiple times over 1000 yards, or ever have double digit TD's.  

I’m in that league. He offered me quite a few trades for Fournette including Thielen, Richard and 1.10. 

I’m pretty strong at WR, not at RB, so balked at the deal. 

Thankfully the commissioner reversed the other deal. He just traded Thielen again:

Traded Thielen, 3.10, 2020 3rd for 2020 1st, and (2) 2020 2nd’s. 
You should have jumped on that for Fournette. 

Not that I hate Diggs, but that seems like a high price to pay for a guy who has yet to finish a full season, go multiple times over 1000 yards, or ever have double digit TD's.  
Feel the same.

You start reading the trade and you see Baldwin and 1.6 and I'm thinking this is going to be a little light for Diggs but that 2020#1 hiding at the end of the trade pushed it heavily to team giving up Diggs winning IMO.

Feel the same.

You start reading the trade and you see Baldwin and 1.6 and I'm thinking this is going to be a little light for Diggs but that 2020#1 hiding at the end of the trade pushed it heavily to team giving up Diggs winning IMO.
I don't even know if i'd give a second for Baldwin right now.  I think he's just done. I'm not saying he can't contribute ever again, but he's 31, dealing with his second year of off season injuries that aren't healing well, and when he did play last year he was terribly inconsistent.  He's had two 1000 yard seasons in his career plus a 991/8 season in 2017 but i think the memory of that end of season stretch run in 2015 when he absolutely went off to finish the season is keeping people from giving up. 

So to me that deal is 2.10 for Baldwin, and 1.6 a 2020 1st and 3.2 for diggs. Still an overpay, but not unreasonable.  I don't think diggs owners would give him up for either pick alone.  

I don't even know if i'd give a second for Baldwin right now.  I think he's just done. I'm not saying he can't contribute ever again, but he's 31, dealing with his second year of off season injuries that aren't healing well, and when he did play last year he was terribly inconsistent.  He's had two 1000 yard seasons in his career plus a 991/8 season in 2017 but i think the memory of that end of season stretch run in 2015 when he absolutely went off to finish the season is keeping people from giving up. 

So to me that deal is 2.10 for Baldwin, and 1.6 a 2020 1st and 3.2 for diggs. Still an overpay, but not unreasonable.  I don't think diggs owners would give him up for either pick alone.  
Baldwin is 30, but turns 31 end of September.

I looked at it like:

2.10 for Baldwin and 3.2

1.6, and 2020 1st for Diggs.

Never thought I would have traded Diggs and Calvin Ridley in the same off-season, but was able to net:

Christian Kirk and 2019 1.8 for Ridley

Baldwin, 2019 1.6, 3.2, 2020 1st for Diggs, and 2.10

I looked at it like:

2.10 for Baldwin and 3.2

Never thought I would have traded Diggs and Calvin Ridley in the same off-season, but was able to net:

Love that haul for Ridley.

For me, the Diggs trade hinges on how good the 2020 1st projects. If it's early or mid, I'd take that side. If it's probably going to be late, I'd prefer Diggs 

I looked at it like:

2.10 for Baldwin and 3.2

I like both of these deals for you.  Kirk could breakout a bit with Murray, that's gonna be a very interesting offense.  Diggs feels to me like he'll never take the WR1 leap.  Good value for both deals IMO.

FWIW, he was WR11 last season.
He was 10th in my ppr league, but only 266 points.  Sorry, but I don't generally sort WR 1s and 2s based on strictly top 12/24.  Last year there were 9 guys between 292 and 337 points...those would be my WR1s.  There were 13 between 207 and 266 points, those would be my WR2s.  And that's not even looking at PPG and time missed, which could add to both categories in my mind.

Might be arbitrary, but I prefer that method.

I recall hearing similar things about D. Adams LY. I get the durability concerns but Diggs is still relatively young. His numbers have trended up every year. That said I would likely move him for that package.

I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters. That's crazy I wish someone would offer me basically their whole team for Barkley . I'm not high on Freeman, but the rest I like a lot. Would have been nice to get some more established talent, but these are key young pieces. 

I am high on Godwin, Kirk, and Guice. and 1.4 stands to be a very good WR
There's probably a better chance that ends up being 0 long term starters than it is that it ends up being 5.

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up:

Beckham, Odell CLE WR; 

Williams, Tyrell OAK WR

Ballage, Kalen MIA RB;

Gallman, Wayne NYG RB;

Reynolds, Josh LAR WR;

Team B gave up:

Burkhead, Rex NEP RB;

Michel, Sony NEP RB;

Golladay, Kenny DET WR;

Jones, Zay BUF WR;

Woods, Robert LAR WR

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up:

Beckham, Odell CLE WR; 

Williams, Tyrell OAK WR

Ballage, Kalen MIA RB;

Gallman, Wayne NYG RB;

Reynolds, Josh LAR WR;

Team B gave up:

Burkhead, Rex NEP RB;

Michel, Sony NEP RB;

Golladay, Kenny DET WR;

Jones, Zay BUF WR;

Woods, Robert LAR WR
Definitely would not be enough for me to part with OBJ, but I like Sony, Golladay, and Woods.  It doesnt seem terrible.

just traded away Damian Williams in a 12 team non-ppr, Keep 13, 1QB/1RB/3Receiver/1Flex league

gave D Wiliams RB KC

got 2020 1st rounder (hard to say but probably mid-to-late-ish)

Don't have loads of keeper slots, I have 3 1st rounders this year (don't want any more, really), and I'm looking solid at RB with Gurley (fingers crossed), Gordon, Guice and Hunt. Wow that is suddenly nothing but question marks at RB. How quickly things can change, eh? Either way, I thought a 2020 1st for D Williams was good value.

ChuckLiddell said:
Definitely would not be enough for me to part with OBJ, but I like Sony, Golladay, and Woods.  It doesnt seem terrible.
Pretty much spot on. I'd want OBJ but the 3 pieces are very solid for sure. I feel the same way about anyone that moves Barkley. You may get 3 nice pieces, but not enough to move a generational talent like Barkley IMO. 

Pretty much spot on. I'd want OBJ but the 3 pieces are very solid for sure. I feel the same way about anyone that moves Barkley. You may get 3 nice pieces, but not enough to move a generational talent like Barkley IMO. 
Agreed. My 1st rounders the next couple of years hopefully get me a Sony Michel level player to add to my OBJ, instead of trying to find the next OBJ with my 1sts. 

Never been so unsure about a trade I made. Took 48 hours of back and forth. Honest thoughts in a PPR? 

Gave: Kupp and Lockett

Got: Golladay and Njoku 

Should add my TEs before this trade were as fragile as they come (McDonald, Reed, Eifert, Ian Thomas) 

Good trade or was I better off before?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been so unsure about a trade I made. Took 48 hours of back and forth. Honest thoughts in a PPR? 

Got: Golloday and Njoku 

Should add my TEs before this trade were as fragile as they come (McDonald, Reed, Eifert, Ian Thomas) 

At worst I could see it as lateral.  Personally I think you win though.  

At worst I could see it as lateral.  Personally I think you win though.  
It means I slide either Crowder or Shepard over as my #3 WR starter (instead of Lockett) but also address my TE need and then can go WR or RB in the draft with that 1.7 (I was thinking I may have to go TE before) 

I don't see anyway Lockett repeats his efficiency from last year, which was actually historically good.  And that offense wants to be run first.  Not to mention he's pretty frail and injury prone.

I prefer Golladay to Kupp, though it's very close.  Same tier receiver in my book.

Not the biggest Njoku fan.  His production is sporadic and will probably only be increasingly so with OBJ there, but he does have big play ability and is on a very very talented offense.  I wouldn't let his presence stop me from taking a TE in the first if I thought they were BPA.

There will be no shortage of viable WR3 types.  You have a couple candidates and the WW will have many more assuming it's not a crazy deep league.

I'm not crazy about any of the players involved but I'll take your side by a small margin.  Bottom line, whole lot easier to find a WR3 than a TE.

Your side my a mile! 

12 team FFPC style (this is the one that disbands in 2020 after jackpot prize pool)

Team A gives Jalen Richard, 2.01, 2020 2nd

Team B gives DJ Moore

ya, i was in talks with the guy who ended up with AB and he stopped communicating for awhile, and then this trade came through lol. I wouldve taken that deal instead as well

No offense to @barackdhouse but I don't see any of that league's trades being really relevant to this topic - since in essence anyone not operating their team in that league as if it's now just a redraft league is doing it wrong.
Yeah I hear you. I think transitioning from last season to this one definitely raises the question more than ever. I have wondered if it makes sense to post these or not, and at least up until now I have decided that at the very least I should put the disbanding qualifier in there. But maybe you are right and I should not post them anymore.

Yeah I hear you. I think transitioning from last season to this one definitely raises the question more than ever. I have wondered if it makes sense to post these or not, and at least up until now I have decided that at the very least I should put the disbanding qualifier in there. But maybe you are right and I should not post them anymore.
I honestly don't care if you do, but just pointing out that dynasty people should be looking at them differently.

Dr. Octopus said:
I honestly don't care if you do, but just pointing out that dynasty people should be looking at them differently.
Yeah it's an important qualifier for sure. Even owners in this league don't look at it the right way, IMO. Many are still stuck in a dynasty frame of mind with it. 

bostonfred said:
I think it's interesting and it makes me think about trying that format. 
6 year plan. We had our startup in 2015.  I guess more and more leagues are doing the empire style, in one similar form or another, where the pot grows each year for some kind of finale. But as we approach the end in 2020 and can see the light at the end of the tunnel, it *does* make it weird. 2020 rookie picks still have a bit of value, and they are shiny to offer in trades, but you're definitely going for the impact rookies there, and the value that comes from longevity doesn't exist. A young stud QB is absolutely not worth more than a Brees or Brady, assuming they both make it to 2020! 

On that note here are a couple more from the same league (FFPC style disbanding after jackpot season in 2020):

Team A gave Mike Davis

Team B gave 2020 2nd

Team C gave ASJ, 2.12

Team D gave 2.06

Users who are viewing this thread