What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

12 team PPR 

M. Bryant, T Benjamin, 1.08, 3.08, 2017 first rounder 

for 

Shady/ Cruz / E Sanders 
Would be more fair without the 2017 pick. McCoy = 1.8, Sanders = Bryant+Benjamin, Cruz = 3.8. Seems like a win-now move from an impatient owner. Kudos for finding someone in that predicament.

Did you guys see that it was 14 team Te premium with 3 wr/3 flex?  That does change the calculus quite a bit.   3 nfl wr2s and a decent starting te who should get a bigger role by default with fleener gone doesn't sound like much in most leagues but in that format it's a lot closer and the guy getting Allen could be the winner even without the other receivers.   
A bunch of middling guys who will net me zero dollars and the 7th pick in the draft every year?  Nah.

I will go with DT and the extra rosters spots where I will likely be able to find halfway comparable guys on the wire.

Last edited by a moderator:
ghostguy123 said:
A bunch of middling guys who will net me zero dollars and the 7th pick in the draft every year?  Nah.

I will go with DT and the extra rosters spots where I will likely be able to find halfway comparable guys on the wire.
29-man rosters in a 14 team league (non-IDP, no kickers). Good luck getting guys like Stefon Diggs, Devin Funchess, etc. on the wire. 

true, but in most games last year Diggs+ Funch wouldnt outscore DT+ random rosterable guy, right?
This is true but the last 3 games we all saw of DT he would have been outscored himself by random roster guy.

I like the pieces he got back not so much because I think they are pieces but think a few of them have big potential. Diggs in particular who I think is being criminally undervalued and in a year or two I firmly believe will be worth more than DT straight up.

Some trades that went down.....

12 team PPR TE bonus

Trade 1

Team A gets Austin, Tavon

Team B gets Antonio Gates, picks 3.8, 4.6, 4.8

Trade 2

Team C gets Bilall Powell (forte owner)

Team D gets Brandon Coleman

Trade 3

Team E gets Mike Wallace, pick 2.10, 4.3

Team F gets Kamaar Aiken

Trade 4

Team G gets Jeremy Hill, Sammie Coates, pick 2.4

Team H gets Nelson Agholor, Devin Funchess

Trade 5

Team I gets pick 1.4, 2017 3rd late

Team J gets pick 2.2, 2017 1st 8-10 range, 2nd 8-11 range

Trade 6

K gets Rueben Randle

L gets Charles Clay

10 team non PPR 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 2flex

Gave: Perriman,  Walford,  2017 1st (likely late)

Got: Julio Jones, Crowell,  2017 2nd (likely mid/early)

10 team non PPR 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 2flex

Gave: Perriman,  Walford,  2017 1st (likely late)

Got: Julio Jones, Crowell,  2017 2nd (likely mid/early)
I thought I was as passionate about 2017 picks as anyone but apparently someone out there is downright insane for them...

Jones and Crowell for scraps and a slight move down from one to two next year?  Crazy.

Some trades that went down.....

12 team PPR TE bonus

Trade 1

Team A gets Austin, Tavon

Team B gets Antonio Gates, picks 3.8, 4.6, 4.8

Trade 2

Team C gets Bilall Powell (forte owner)

Team D gets Brandon Coleman

Trade 3

Team E gets Mike Wallace, pick 2.10, 4.3

Team F gets Kamaar Aiken

Trade 4

Team G gets Jeremy Hill, Sammie Coates, pick 2.4

Team H gets Nelson Agholor, Devin Funchess

Trade 5

Team I gets pick 1.4, 2017 3rd late

Team J gets pick 2.2, 2017 1st 8-10 range, 2nd 8-11 range

Trade 6

K gets Rueben Randle

L gets Charles Clay
Gates and the dart throws

powell

wallace and picks, not a wallace fan but id ship Aiken for just the picks

hill and pick

Clay

Unless it's a superflex, give me the Lacy side here.
I think people are writing off Lacy way to easily. Even last season his per carry stats were on par with what he did in the past. he just didn't see the volume he saw in previous seasons as I believe he was being punished for being lazy and out of shape. If the offseason reports are true (and the pictures I've seen say they are) Lacy should be a beast once again. People are moving a back many had ranked as a top 3 dynasty RB the season before at bargain type pricing now. Seems odd to me, but I guess they could turn out to be right if he disappoints again.

I think people are writing off Lacy way to easily. Even last season his per carry stats were on par with what he did in the past. he just didn't see the volume he saw in previous seasons as I believe he was being punished for being lazy and out of shape. If the offseason reports are true (and the pictures I've seen say they are) Lacy should be a beast once again. People are moving a back many had ranked as a top 3 dynasty RB the season before at bargain type pricing now. Seems odd to me, but I guess they could turn out to be right if he disappoints again.
I got him mid-season last year for pick 3.06 and Phillip Dorsett.  I thought it was a bargain at the time and I think that it could be a steal if he comes back in shape. 

I think lacy will be better than last year for sure.  My concern was less the performance and more how they will never be a team fully reliant on him.  Even in 2014 he only had 3 games with 20 plus carries.  Well aware that no one gets 400 carries anymore but still felt like his upside is capped and the floor could plunge if he has another rough season 

I think lacy will be better than last year for sure.  My concern was less the performance and more how they will never be a team fully reliant on him.  Even in 2014 he only had 3 games with 20 plus carries.  Well aware that no one gets 400 carries anymore but still felt like his upside is capped and the floor could plunge if he has another rough season 
Even in 2014, he was RB#6 in my league.

In 10 of his 14 games in 2013, he had 20+ carries - but yes, that was 3 years ago at this point.  I think getting Nelson back, and defenses having to account for 2 dynamic WRs (and possibly a dynamic TE as well) may open up some room for the svelte Lacy.

Even in 2014, he was RB#6 in my league.

In 10 of his 14 games in 2013, he had 20+ carries - but yes, that was 3 years ago at this point.  I think getting Nelson back, and defenses having to account for 2 dynamic WRs (and possibly a dynamic TE as well) may open up some room for the svelte Lacy.
I don't disagree with the analysis.  Like I said I think he will be better and their offense overall should be better.  Personally I felt like pick 5 gave me one of the top receivers or Henry and I like Henry more than lacy, pretty much regardless of what team picks him.  

I don't disagree with the analysis.  Like I said I think he will be better and their offense overall should be better.  Personally I felt like pick 5 gave me one of the top receivers or Henry and I like Henry more than lacy, pretty much regardless of what team picks him.  
They are about even, but I don't think Henry falls to 5 (only cause I'm at 4, hehe).  That said, if Henry goes to a bad situation, give me Lacy this year and maybe next - and looking 3+ years in the future is a futile experience.

If the recent stories on Lacy are true, and Nelson comes back to 100% (both decent sized "ifs"), I'm viewing Lacy's 2016 as a "reset" and expectations are just what they were a year ago at this time.

They are about even, but I don't think Henry falls to 5 (only cause I'm at 4, hehe).  That said, if Henry goes to a bad situation, give me Lacy this year and maybe next - and looking 3+ years in the future is a futile experience.

If the recent stories on Lacy are true, and Nelson comes back to 100% (both decent sized "ifs"), I'm viewing Lacy's 2016 as a "reset" and expectations are just what they were a year ago at this time.
regardless I'm much happier with this trade than the "lacy for josh Gordon" deal I made a month ago 

I like Lacy. But from a value standpoint if we assume Henry is taken at 4, then that pick is probably Coleman, and Coleman goes before Lacy in mocks. Lacy's value should be trending up though. 

[SIZE=12pt]Team A gave up:
Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Team B gave up:
Sims, Charles TBB RB
Coates, Sammie PIT WR
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick[/SIZE]

One caveat I forgot to mention in this league is contracts and the rules involved.  Dez had 1 year left so the guy dealt him so he could get something for him before he became a RFA.  When a guy is a RFA everyone can bid on him and then you can match and get a new contract for whatever years you want as long as your team is max of 50 years (20 players).  Money rolls over year to year and so someone could save up and bid more than he had.

Team a gives

Mid first

Two mid seconds 

Mid third

2017 first (projected early)

2017 third  (projected early)

Team b gives

2016 4th

2016 6th

Team a gives

Mid first

Two mid seconds 

Mid third

2017 first (projected early)

2017 third  (projected early)

Team b gives

2016 4th

2016 6th
Why wouldn't you clarify what the 2016 picks are when you clarify the 1.01?  There's a good-sized difference between 1.05 in a 12 man and 1.12 in a 16 man league.

Users who are viewing this thread