What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

12 team standard:

Team A (WR heavy) gave: Cooper, Hyde, 2017 1st (expected to be late)

Team B gave: Gurley, AJ Green
If you could project the 2017 1st as top 4 (where the real value is, usually), then I'd be more inclined to pick that side...

Since the pick is late, Gurley and AJ Green side, solidly. 

There's so much that has to coincide to make up (some of/most of) the distance between Hyde and Gurley, and for the next 2-3 years Cooper and Green, a wash.

As it is, then the late 2017 1st is the swing, and late firsts often aren't.

I like Robinson but I'm not sure how much better I like him than Jeffrey, if at all, and I like a future first a lot more than murray, so give me the Jeffery side.   Asj is just a nice bonus.  Robinson had everything work perfect for him last year and Jeffrey didn't so it looks like their values are a lot different but they ought to be in the same tier or at most a tier apart.  Similar age. Similar upside.   Any time I can get a major upgrade on one side for trading two guys who are pretty close on the other,  I do it.  
I was the side getting ARob. This league has small rosters (20 in season) and we start 11 weekly.  My RBs were pretty weak (Gio and Yeldon and that's about it)...strong at WR.  So I figured I get an upgrade at WR (and get younger) while adding a RB to help this year at worst.  The first has the potential to be top 6, but it wasn't mine...so I still have my 1st too.  I've seen ARob go for a lot more so I thought this was good value.  

I like Robinson but I'm not sure how much better I like him than Jeffrey, if at all, and I like a future first a lot more than murray, so give me the Jeffery side.   Asj is just a nice bonus.  Robinson had everything work perfect for him last year and Jeffrey didn't so it looks like their values are a lot different but they ought to be in the same tier or at most a tier apart.  Similar age. Similar upside.   Any time I can get a major upgrade on one side for trading two guys who are pretty close on the other,  I do it.  
Robinson is 4 years younger...

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: Bortles, Moncrief, Reed, 3.10

Got: Carr, Cooper, Eifert

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded chiets d for mid-late 2017 second.  Have broncos and drafted raiders for my second d.  Feel justin Houston injury could push chiefs d back a bit.

12-team, std. scoring 1/2/4/1/flx, idp:

Team A gives:  Eddie Lacy

Team B gives Dereck Carr, '17 2nd.

Or should I have said EL for DC+2nd to annoy Johnny?

12 team dynasty (large rosters).  Here is an example of a bad owner

Devante Parker and Jay Ajayi

for

Pick 6, pick 10, and Scott Chandler

I was not part of the deal, and would have blown picks 6 and 10 out of the water on a trade if I had any idea he was willing to deal those guys.  Note to fantasy owners, it helps to mention you are thinking about dealing a player or two on the message board.  This guy easily gets almost double this return if he does that.

I agree with the consensus in preferring Parker/Ajayi but can see the other side.

Reading these forums, Parker's stock has been inexplicably plummeting since the draft, and Ajayi has yet to prove he can carry a full load.  Let's presume 1.6 is Fuller/Shepard/Thomas...is it wildly out of line to prefer one of these to Parker?

1.10...your choice of the tier 2 rook RBs.  If someone is high on Dixon/Booker and scared off of Ajayi's knee and Miami's general offensive malaise I could see this.

They ought to have been able to get something useful on top rather than absorbing Chandler though.
Interesting Matt Harmon feels Parker is worth around 1.05 / 1.06 pick in the 2016 class

85th Minute

http://www.ffcouchcoach.com/the-dynasty-happy-hour-5232016/

12 team PPR.   4 pts per pass TD, 6 for all others

Gave: Luck/Crowell

Got: Cam/Langford

I like Cam more in this scoring format due to his running ability and I think/hope Langford will outproduce Crowell this year.

No defensive team or kicker is worth any future second round pick in traditional scoring.
Can't make a blanket statement liked that imo.  This is extremely league dependent. There are defenses on the wire in some leagues.  In others they're all owned and very expensive due to roster spots, scoring system,  league size,  people hoarding them while they rebuild,  the types of owners - you name it.   

12 team PPR.   4 pts per pass TD, 6 for all others

Gave: Luck/Crowell

Got: Cam/Langford

I like Cam more in this scoring format due to his running ability and I think/hope Langford will outproduce Crowell this year.
Luck runs a good amount too and should have more career longevity.  Could go either way on luck vs. Cam.  Could go either way on Langford vs. Crowell.  Seems fair.   

Same team just pulled these trades past two days in a FFPC league:

Gave: Cooks and 2017#1, not his own, middling teams pick but not one I see as contender so my best guess is between 1-8.

Got: Dez Bryant

Gave: Allen Robinson, Ladarius Green, Langford

Got: Julio

Some context. Team getting Julio and Dez has struggled a bit the first two years in the league, did not draft team in startup with this idea but when team got off to a bad start they reversed course and have been stockpiling talent and picks. Currently  sitting on a load of both talent and picks in this draft(which have already been made) and 2017 draft where they still have three 2017#1's(from mostly bad teams)  and four 2017#2's. It's exactly the kind of team that should do a 3 for one or slight overpays to get the best guy in a deal and to me that's what they did. As I told the owner who got Dez and Julio, love it for you, not so much the rest of us.

14 team PPR Superflex. 19 man rosters. Comp picks in draft. Four in between 1.14 and 2.01. In parentheses is the overall pick.

Team A gave...

Carlos Hyde, 1.13 (#13 overall) and 2.13 (#31 overall)

Team B received...

Sammy Watkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Luck runs a good amount too and should have more career longevity.  Could go either way on luck vs. Cam.  Could go either way on Langford vs. Crowell.  Seems fair.   
Same age basically.  And Cam has been more durable so far in their careers.  I know Luck runs a bit but does not put up the rushing totals that Cam does.  If this was a 6 pt per passing TD I'd lean Luck but with 4 pts I like Cam more...

Draft tomorrow, held the 1.02 and 1.04. Intended to go Treadwell+Doctson. The 1.03 told me he was taking Doctson. Don't want any business with Cleveland, so I got squeezed.

Sent 1.04, 2017 2nd

Received 1.03

Sorry but AB doesn't eactly jump out at you as Antonio Browm.  What's next, BC as Brandin Cooks?
LF and GB for two late firsts and two late 3rds

GO for 1.09 otc took KD

PP (IDP) for 1.15

Last edited by a moderator:
LF and GB for two late firsts and two late 3rds

GO for 1.09 otc took KD

PP (IDP) for 1.15
Hmm...I'll take a stab at that:

Larry Fitzgerald and Gio Bernard for picks?  If I'm right I take the picks.

Um...hmm...someone got a pick they used on Ken Dixon in return for I have no idea...

Patrick Peterson for 1.15?  Depends if it's a corner-required league.

32 teams, 16x2 conferences: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2OFLX 1DE 2LB 1DB 1DFLX - TE PPR premium w/ Tackle Heavy scoring for IDPs

This trade just went down when the 1.04 was OTC

Team A gave up
Bryant, Dez DAL WR;
Tye, Will NYG TE;
Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.08;
Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.14

Team B gave up
Lacy, Eddie GBP RB;
Decker, Eric NYJ WR;
Griffen, Everson MIN DE;
Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.04;
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Team A was the league champ

Team B is a new owner and the pick will probably be in the top 8 (at worst)

Hmm...I'll take a stab at that:

Larry Fitzgerald and Gio Bernard for picks?  If I'm right I take the picks.

Um...hmm...someone got a pick they used on Ken Dixon in return for I have no idea...

Patrick Peterson for 1.15?  Depends if it's a corner-required league.
GO = Greg Olsen for 1.09

Users who are viewing this thread