What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Josh Gordon - August 1, 2016 (2 Viewers)

So how many years until weed isnt banned by the NFL anymore? I say three.
When is the next CBA? Even if it is legalized nationally, there's no incentive for them to change the currently agreed-upon rules.
I completely disagree for a few reasons.

1- Do you rather have your players continue to get drunk and reckless rather than go chill and smoke a doobie?

2- It's not performance enhancing

3- When players get suspended it takes away from their product, especially when it is the good players, so continue to have players get suspended for something that would not only be legal nationally but something that is less harmful and less addictive that every other pain killer known to man. After all, marijuana is a rather effective pain killer, and should not only be allowed by the league but should be encouraged over the narcotics they allow them to use now.

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the next CBA? Even if it is legalized nationally, there's no incentive for them to change the currently agreed-upon rules.

1- Do you rather have your players continue to get drunk and reckless rather than go chill and smoke a doobie?

3- When players get suspended it takes away from their product, especially when it is the good players, so continue to have players get suspended for something that would not only be legal nationally but something that is less harmful and less addictive that every other pain killer known to man. After all, marijuana is a rather effective pain killer, and should not only be allowed by the league but should be encouraged over the narcotics they allow them to use now.
Have to disagree you with there. Back in college, I was way better on Sega hockey when I was stoned out of my mind.

Soulfly3 said:
^^^

There's plenty of info, you're choosing not to see it.
Yeah I gotta agree. In the case of a guy like Gordon no news is good news (see Blackmon, Justin).

Sure there is. Not losing star players.
I'm not aware of any good QBs being suspended for pot. And until then, your "star players" argument is worthless. We all know who the NFL promotes and it isn't WRs from Cleveland or Jacksonville.

I'm not aware of any good QBs being suspended for pot. And until then, your "star players" argument is worthless. We all know who the NFL promotes and it isn't WRs from Cleveland or Jacksonville.
Only QBs are star players? Well, OK then.

Only QBs are star players? Well, OK then.
In the mind of the NFL, yes.

Have to disagree you with there. Back in college, I was way better on Sega hockey when I was stoned out of my mind.
:lmao: :lmao:

I guess pissing clean, keeping in tip top shape, and supporting your team throughout the year count as nothing?

:lol:

see you in September, Joshua.

:blackdot:

This is the 2nd Soulfly train I've been on ... let's just hope it has a better ending than the Tre-train!

But going from history, wouldn't be surprised if the Browns drafted a WR with their first round pick (ala Rams) :sadbanana:

Saw these stories in the Footballguys.com News Section:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/02/roger_goodell_needs_josh_gordo.html#incart_river_index

Roger Goodell says Josh Gordon must convince him he won't slip up again if reinstated

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland//post/_/id/827/nfl-wants-josh-gordon-to-show-hes-changed-before-reinstatement

NFL wants Josh Gordon to show he's changed before reinstatement
So "no info on Gordon being reinstated".

I'm really, really, really, really, really hoping that Carolina trades the Browns for Josh Gordon.

Then Soulfly will have to cheer for Cam.

This is the 2nd Soulfly train I've been on ... let's just hope it has a better ending than the Tre-train!

But going from history, wouldn't be surprised if the Browns drafted a WR with their first round pick (ala Rams) :sadbanana:
Ala Rams? We need a WR, so wouldnt be surprising at all.

Thing is, zero chance we take WR at pick 2

Ala Rams? We need a WR, so wouldnt be surprising at all.

Thing is, zero chance we take WR at pick 2
They'd be better off taking a WR in round 2. Plenty of talent will still be available, and while Treadwell is very good, he's not a tier above the other guys.

Mathew Berry just put out his early 2016 fantasy rankings.

How high does he have WR Josh Gordon ranked?

-----------

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/14765088/matthew-berry-very-early-2016-fantasy-football-rankings-nfl

Matthew Berry's very early 2016 fantasy football rankings

2016 Wide Receiver Rankings

RANK, PLAYER TEAM

1. Antonio Brown PIT

2. Odell Beckham Jr. NYG

3. Julio Jones ATL

4. Dez Bryant DAL

5. DeAndre Hopkins HOU

6. A.J. Green CIN

7. Allen Robinson JAC

8. Alshon Jeffery FA

9. Brandon Marshall NYJ

10. Demaryius Thomas DEN

11. Jordy Nelson GB

12. Brandin Cooks NO

13. Julian Edelman NE

14. Keenan Allen SD

15. Kelvin Benjamin CAR

16. Golden Tate DET

17. Martavis Bryant PIT

18. T.Y. Hilton IND

19. Sammy Watkins BUF

20. Emmanuel Sanders DEN

21. Randall Cobb GB

22. Mike Evans TB

23. Jeremy Maclin KC

24. Doug Baldwin SEA

25. Amari Cooper OAK

26. Jarvis Landry MIA

27. Eric Decker NYJ

28. Larry Fitzgerald ARI

29. Michael Crabtree OAK

30. John Brown ARI

31. Michael Floyd ARI

32. DeSean Jackson WAS

33. Steve Smith Sr. BAL

34. Donte Moncrief IND

35. Allen Hurns JAC

36. DeVante Parker MIA

37. Josh Gordon CLE

-----------

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/14765088/matthew-berry-very-early-2016-fantasy-football-rankings-nfl

Matthew Berry's very early 2016 fantasy football rankings2016 Wide Receiver Rankings RANK, PLAYER TEAM 1. Antonio Brown PIT 2. Odell Beckham Jr. NYG 3. Julio Jones ATL 4. Dez Bryant DAL 5. DeAndre Hopkins HOU 6. A.J. Green CIN 7. Allen Robinson JAC 8. Alshon Jeffery FA 9. Brandon Marshall NYJ 10. Demaryius Thomas DEN 11. Jordy Nelson GB 12. Brandin Cooks NO 13. Julian Edelman NE 14. Keenan Allen SD 15. Kelvin Benjamin CAR 16. Golden Tate DET 17. Martavis Bryant PIT 18. T.Y. Hilton IND 19. Sammy Watkins BUF 20. Emmanuel Sanders DEN 21. Randall Cobb GB 22. Mike Evans TB 23. Jeremy Maclin KC 24. Doug Baldwin SEA 25. Amari Cooper OAK 26. Jarvis Landry MIA 27. Eric Decker NYJ 28. Larry Fitzgerald ARI 29. Michael Crabtree OAK 30. John Brown ARI 31. Michael Floyd ARI 32. DeSean Jackson WAS 33. Steve Smith Sr. BAL 34. Donte Moncrief IND 35. Allen Hurns JAC 36. DeVante Parker MIA 37. Josh Gordon CLE
I hope the other owners in my league are using him as a guide.

-----------

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/14765088/matthew-berry-very-early-2016-fantasy-football-rankings-nflMatthew Berry's very early 2016 fantasy football rankings

2016 Wide Receiver Rankings RANK, PLAYER TEAM 1. Antonio Brown PIT 2. Odell Beckham Jr. NYG 3. Julio Jones ATL 4. Dez Bryant DAL 5. DeAndre Hopkins HOU 6. A.J. Green CIN 7. Allen Robinson JAC 8. Alshon Jeffery FA 9. Brandon Marshall NYJ 10. Demaryius Thomas DEN 11. Jordy Nelson GB 12. Brandin Cooks NO 13. Julian Edelman NE 14. Keenan Allen SD 15. Kelvin Benjamin CAR 16. Golden Tate DET 17. Martavis Bryant PIT 18. T.Y. Hilton IND 19. Sammy Watkins BUF 20. Emmanuel Sanders DEN 21. Randall Cobb GB 22. Mike Evans TB 23. Jeremy Maclin KC 24. Doug Baldwin SEA 25. Amari Cooper OAK 26. Jarvis Landry MIA 27. Eric Decker NYJ 28. Larry Fitzgerald ARI 29. Michael Crabtree OAK 30. John Brown ARI 31. Michael Floyd ARI 32. DeSean Jackson WAS 33. Steve Smith Sr. BAL 34. Donte Moncrief IND 35. Allen Hurns JAC 36. DeVante Parker MIA 37. Josh Gordon CLE
My thoughts exactly. There are two sets of rankings that I pay little to no attention to: NFL.com and ESPN.

georg013 said:
Thunderlips said:
Bracie Smathers said:

-----------

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/14765088/matthew-berry-very-early-2016-fantasy-football-rankings-nflMatthew Berry's very early 2016 fantasy football rankings

2016 Wide Receiver Rankings RANK, PLAYER TEAM 1. Antonio Brown PIT 2. Odell Beckham Jr. NYG 3. Julio Jones ATL 4. Dez Bryant DAL 5. DeAndre Hopkins HOU 6. A.J. Green CIN 7. Allen Robinson JAC 8. Alshon Jeffery FA 9. Brandon Marshall NYJ 10. Demaryius Thomas DEN 11. Jordy Nelson GB 12. Brandin Cooks NO 13. Julian Edelman NE 14. Keenan Allen SD 15. Kelvin Benjamin CAR 16. Golden Tate DET 17. Martavis Bryant PIT 18. T.Y. Hilton IND 19. Sammy Watkins BUF 20. Emmanuel Sanders DEN 21. Randall Cobb GB 22. Mike Evans TB 23. Jeremy Maclin KC 24. Doug Baldwin SEA 25. Amari Cooper OAK 26. Jarvis Landry MIA 27. Eric Decker NYJ 28. Larry Fitzgerald ARI 29. Michael Crabtree OAK 30. John Brown ARI 31. Michael Floyd ARI 32. DeSean Jackson WAS 33. Steve Smith Sr. BAL 34. Donte Moncrief IND 35. Allen Hurns JAC 36. DeVante Parker MIA 37. Josh Gordon CLE
My thoughts exactly. There are two sets of rankings that I pay little to no attention to: NFL.com and ESPN.
To be fair, these are "early" rankings and Gordon hasn't even officially been reinstated yet. Maybe he moves him up once that happens. Otherwise these don't see all that terrible or misguided.

georg013 said:
Thunderlips said:
Bracie Smathers said:

-----------

To be fair, these are "early" rankings and Gordon hasn't even officially been reinstated yet. Maybe he moves him up once that happens. Otherwise these don't see all that terrible or misguided.
You know what, I have my dynasty hat on at a redraft game. The real problem I have is putting guys like Kelvin Benjamin and Golden Tate ahead of Sammy Watkins. Thats where he lost me. Sammy should be no worse than 9th on that list.

Mike evans at 22. Gordon at 37

Pray ppl use this guide
Last year Tampa Bay WR Mike Evans finished with 74 receptions for 1,206 yards and 3 TDs. He finished ranked 27th in our league so having him pegged at 22 is about right.

I'm sure if Gordon is reinstated he will rank higher. Then if he remains clean into training camp, he will rank higher. Then if he actually runs routes hard in practice and camp, something he's never done as a pro, he will rank higher.

Once the season begins, and if he stays clean, he will be one of the top-5 WRs in the league IMHO but right now I'm not losing any sleep over him being ranked 37th.

I just took him as WR25 at 3.10 in a dynasty startup mock with rookies. Until he's reinstated I think that's a good value. My Gordon milestones:

Current - WR20/21

Reinstated - WR15

Browns get a competent QB - WR10

Gordon playing/looking good in pre-season games - WR6/7

I don't think I can put him ahead of OBJ, Brown, Hopkins, Julio, or Robiinson under any circumstances. All are just as likely to dominate as Gordon, none have the suspension or pattern of behavior risk.

I just took him as WR25 at 3.10 in a dynasty startup mock with rookies. Until he's reinstated I think that's a good value. My Gordon milestones:

Current - WR20/21

Reinstated - WR15

I don't think I can put him ahead of OBJ, Brown, Hopkins, Julio, or Robiinson under any circumstances. All are just as likely to dominate as Gordon, none have the suspension or pattern of behavior risk.
I'm not going to die on any hills fighting over a top-5 VS. a top-7 or even a top-15 ranking for Josh Gordon. Or if anyone thinks he will bust.

I know what he did in 2013 when he lead the league. He dominated, he lead the F'ng league in a season when he got suspended for the first two games, when he had a new OC and when he played with, not one, not two, but three, count em' three different QBs and they all pretty much sucked. Hell Antonio prissy-pants Brown's production dropped off a cliff once Big Ben went down so I feel fine ranking JG as a top-5 WR if everything falls into place. Its my opinion.

Current - WR20/21

Reinstated - WR15

I'm not going to die on any hills fighting over a top-5 VS. a top-7 or even a top-15 ranking for Josh Gordon. Or if anyone thinks he will bust. I know what he did in 2013 when he lead the league. He dominated, he lead the F'ng league in a season when he got suspended for the first two games, when he had a new OC and when he played with, not one, not two, but three, count em' three different QBs and they all pretty much sucked. Hell Antonio prissy-pants Brown's production dropped off a cliff once Big Ben went down so I feel fine ranking JG as a top-5 WR if everything falls into place. Its my opinion.
An opinion that I agree with whole heartedly.

Current - WR20/21

Reinstated - WR15

I'm not going to die on any hills fighting over a top-5 VS. a top-7 or even a top-15 ranking for Josh Gordon. Or if anyone thinks he will bust.

I know what he did in 2013 when he lead the league. He dominated, he lead the F'ng league in a season when he got suspended for the first two games, when he had a new OC and when he played with, not one, not two, but three, count em' three different QBs and they all pretty much sucked. Hell Antonio prissy-pants Brown's production dropped off a cliff once Big Ben went down so I feel fine ranking JG as a top-5 WR if everything falls into place. Its my opinion.
That's pretty much what I was saying. Top 5/top 7 is splitting hairs it's kind of a 7-man tier there and if it's all falling into place for Gordon I'd feel fine rolling the dice at the end of it.

Current - WR20/21

Reinstated - WR15

Agree with most of this except Norv Turner is no longer his OC so even if he comes back completely motivated and McCown stays healthy for 16 (or Goff/Wentz produces early) there is no guarantee the offense will allow for him to dominate at the level he did with Norv.

'03 Hue was the OC in Was (Spurrier was the HC) he didn't have much to work with but got 80/1200/6 out of Laveranues Coles with Patrick Ramsey and Tim Hasselbeck throwing the ball.

'04-06 he coached WRs in Cinci and CJ and TJ had a very good run, light on TDs but yards/rec were there, but we can't say that was Hue's offense.

'07 as OC in Atl, Roddy put up 80/1200/6 with Joey Harrington, Chris Redman & Byron Leftwich

'10 OC in Oak...this season is best forgotten. How did that team win 8 games?

'11 as HC in Oak Hue miraculously got Darius Heyward-Bay to catch 64 passes (974/4).

'14-'15 Hue was the OC in Cinci with AJ Green as his #1 WR and a competent QB in Andy Dalton and AJ averaged 5.3 rec, 80.6 yards and .55 TD per game.

That projects to 85/1,290/8.8 per year. Great numbers and consistent with WR#1 production for Hue's career. However it is ridiculously short of Gordon's magical 2012 season where he put up 6.2/117.6/0.64 per game (projects to 99/1,883/10.3).

Barring setbacks of course Gordon should be reasonably projected to put up AJ Green type numbers but no one should hold out hope for a repeat of 2012.

Agree with most of this except Norv Turner is no longer his OC so even if he comes back completely motivated and McCown stays healthy for 16 (or Goff/Wentz produces early) there is no guarantee the offense will allow for him to dominate at the level he did with Norv.

'03 Hue was the OC in Was (Spurrier was the HC) he didn't have much to work with but got 80/1200/6 out of Laveranues Coles with Patrick Ramsey and Tim Hasselbeck throwing the ball.

'04-06 he coached WRs in Cinci and CJ and TJ had a very good run, light on TDs but yards/rec were there, but we can't say that was Hue's offense.

'07 as OC in Atl, Roddy put up 80/1200/6 with Joey Harrington, Chris Redman & Byron Leftwich

'10 OC in Oak...this season is best forgotten. How did that team win 8 games?

'11 as HC in Oak Hue miraculously got Darius Heyward-Bay to catch 64 passes (974/4).

'14-'15 Hue was the OC in Cinci with AJ Green as his #1 WR and a competent QB in Andy Dalton and AJ averaged 5.3 rec, 80.6 yards and .55 TD per game.

That projects to 85/1,290/8.8 per year. Great numbers and consistent with WR#1 production for Hue's career. However it is ridiculously short of Gordon's magical 2012 season where he put up 6.2/117.6/0.64 per game (projects to 99/1,883/10.3).

Barring setbacks of course Gordon should be reasonably projected to put up AJ Green type numbers but no one should hold out hope for a repeat of 2012.
Noting the Norv Turner connection is highly significant IMHO but I think you might be a lil-off on some years/numbers.

Here are his stats.

- 16 games

- 50 receptions

- 805 yards

- 5 TDs

- 14 games

- 87 receptions

- 1,646 yards

- 9 TDs

- 5 games

- 24 receptions

- 302 yards

- 0 TDs

Getting back to the Norv Turner connection. Obviously, JG had the best production of his career with Norv Turner and that has a direct bearing to Hue Jackson. Why?

Norv Turner runs a 'vertical-stretch' offense based on a deep passing attack, the same principal of Hue Jackson's offensive philosophy and Hue Jackson did not hire an OC. He is going to call plays so he is running the offensive show.

I'm not counting any chickens but the Browns inked TE Gary Barnidge to an extension and he just played in the Pro Bowl. They 'reportedly' are close to signing an extension with WR Travis Benjamin who is coming off of a career year and he is one of the fastest WRs in the league. And Browns rookie RB Duke Johnson was just named Offensive Rookie of the AFCN the other day. Duke had the second highest number of receptions of ANY rookie last year, not just RBs but all rookies. Only Amari Cooper had more receptions. So he is a legit receiving threat out of the backfield.

The only complimentary receiving threat JG had in 2013 was TE Jordan Cameron, that was it.

Once again, not counting any chickens but, if JG comes back clean then it is possible that planets could align and that is even before noting that Josh McCowan is far better than any QB from 2013 or that the Browns could get a boost from a 'legitimate' rookie QB who actually pans out but even if a rookie QB has some struggles it wouldn't be worse than the stable of QBs Josh Gordon had throwing him the ball in 2013 and he isn't heading into the season with a suspension hanging over his head.

Not counting any chickens but the ceiling is very high IMHO.

Getting back to the Norv Turner connection. Obviously, JG had the best production of his career with Norv Turner and that has a direct bearing to Hue Jackson. Why?

Norv Turner runs a 'vertical-stretch' offense based on a deep passing attack, the same principal of Hue Jackson's offensive philosophy and Hue Jackson did not hire an OC. He is going to call plays so he is running the offensive show.

I'm not counting any chickens but the Browns inked TE Gary Barnidge to an extension and he just played in the Pro Bowl. They 'reportedly' are close to signing an extension with WR Travis Benjamin who is coming off of a career year and he is one of the fastest WRs in the league. And Browns rookie RB Duke Johnson was just named Offensive Rookie of the AFCN the other day. Duke had the second highest number of receptions of ANY rookie last year, not just RBs but all rookies. Only Amari Cooper had more receptions. So he is a legit receiving threat out of the backfield.

The only complimentary receiving threat JG had in 2013 was TE Jordan Cameron, that was it.

Once again, not counting any chickens but, if JG comes back clean then it is possible that planets could align and that is even before noting that Josh McCowan is far better than any QB from 2013 or that the Browns could get a boost from a 'legitimate' rookie QB who actually pans out but even if a rookie QB has some struggles it wouldn't be worse than the stable of QBs Josh Gordon had throwing him the ball in 2013 and he isn't heading into the season with a suspension hanging over his head.

Not counting any chickens but the ceiling is very high IMHO.
I think my projections were reflective of the fact that his ceiling is high. But as you pointed out there are more targets to vulture receptions and regardless of similarities Hue's offense <> Norv's offense.

Since 1960 only 14 players have caught 80+ passes and averaged 17 or more yards per reception, only Calvin Johnson and Jerry Rice did it twice. Only 6 WRs have averaged 18 or more yards per reception on 80+ receptions only Jerry Rice did it twice. And only 3 have averaged 18.9 or more yards per reception on 80+ receptions (which is what Gordon did in 2013), no one has done that twice (Tory Holt 2000 & Charlie Hennigan 1961 are the other two).

His ceiling is high, higher than my projections no doubt, but a repeat of his historic 2013 would unprecedented. I am merely cautioning against projecting anything close to that.

My projection for his upside would be maybe 90 receptions 1,500 yards (16.6 YPR) and 12 TDs. Those are monstrous numbers, which would put him very close to being the #1 WR in 2016. I wouldn't draft him based upon my upside projections because there are too many on-field question marks after him missing most of the last two seasons which, IMO, makes him much more likely to underachieve my 80/1,290/9 16.1 YPR) projections than overachieve (maybe in the 60/900/6 range 15 YPR ). But I like the guy and hope he proves me wrong.

I think my projections were reflective of the fact that his ceiling is high. But as you pointed out there are more targets to vulture receptions and regardless of similarities Hue's offense <> Norv's offense.

Since 1960 only 14 players have caught 80+ passes and averaged 17 or more yards per reception, only Calvin Johnson and Jerry Rice did it twice. Only 6 WRs have averaged 18 or more yards per reception on 80+ receptions only Jerry Rice did it twice. And only 3 have averaged 18.9 or more yards per reception on 80+ receptions (which is what Gordon did in 2013), no one has done that twice (Tory Holt 2000 & Charlie Hennigan 1961 are the other two).

His ceiling is high, higher than my projections no doubt, but a repeat of his historic 2013 would unprecedented. I am merely cautioning against projecting anything close to that.

My projection for his upside would be maybe 90 receptions 1,500 yards (16.6 YPR) and 12 TDs. Those are monstrous numbers, which would put him very close to being the #1 WR in 2016. I wouldn't draft him based upon my upside projections because there are too many on-field question marks after him missing most of the last two seasons which, IMO, makes him much more likely to underachieve my 80/1,290/9 16.1 YPR) projections than overachieve (maybe in the 60/900/6 range 15 YPR ). But I like the guy and hope he proves me wrong.
Good stuff but Gordon is an outliner of outliner IMHO.

Can't stress caution enough but lest we forget, Josh Gordon did things in 2013 that no WR in NFL history ever did.

Basically in NFL history the ceiling is Josh Gordon with this stat.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000290640/article/josh-gordons-consecutive-200yard-games-set-record

...One week after piling up 237 yards receiving against theSteelers, the Browns wide receiver scorched Jacksonville's defense for another 261 off 10 catches in Cleveland's 32-28loss to the Jaguars on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Gordon is the first player in NFL history to post back-to-back 200-yard outings.

On a team under construction, Gordon has fully bloomed. It doesn't matter who's under center -- Brian Hoyer, Jason Campbell, even Brandon Weeden -- the second-year pass-catcher has produced week after week.

Good stuff but Gordon is an outliner of outliner IMHO.

Can't stress caution enough but lest we forget, Josh Gordon did things in 2013 that no WR in NFL history ever did.

Basically in NFL history the ceiling is Josh Gordon with this stat.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000290640/article/josh-gordons-consecutive-200yard-games-set-record

...One week after piling up 237 yards receiving against theSteelers, the Browns wide receiver scorched Jacksonville's defense for another 261 off 10 catches in Cleveland's 32-28loss to the Jaguars on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Gordon is the first player in NFL history to post back-to-back 200-yard outings.

On a team under construction, Gordon has fully bloomed. It doesn't matter who's under center -- Brian Hoyer, Jason Campbell, even Brandon Weeden -- the second-year pass-catcher has produced week after week.
2013 was amazing. I have never seen anything like that.

But when players do things that no one has ever done I generally don't project them to do it again.

2013 was amazing. I have never seen anything like that.

But when players do things that no one has ever done I generally don't project them to do it again.
True, true. Yet I have to note the unique ceiling of this player because if a player has never done something I'm more inclined to allow that a player who has attained the highest ceiling in NFL history could, come close, repeat, or even exceed his previous accomplishment.

Some other food for thought.

Hall of Fame WR Chris Carter. Never had a game over 168 yards.

Hall of Fame WR Randy Moss only had one 200-yard receiving game.

Hall of Fame WR, GOAT, Jerry Rice. In his 18 year, NFL career had two 200-yard receiving games.

Not only did Josh Gordon set the all-time NFL historic two-game receiving mark. He kept it going over to set the all-time NFL record in four games.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/09/josh-gordon-completes-historic-quartet-of-games/

Josh Gordon completes historic quartet of gamesPosted by Mike Florio on December 9, 2013, 8:37 AM EST

...Following a franchise-record 261 receiving yards in Week 13, Gordon added 151 receiving yards against New England. It gives Gordon 774 receiving yards in the last four games, which is the highest total generated by any player over a four-game stretch.
Earlier this year, Calvin Johnson generated 746 yards in a four-game span, which included 329 against the Cowboys, the highest production in any non-overtime game.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

@JOSH_GORDONXII 3h3 hours ago
A fresh start..
1f64f-1f3fe.png

I would think someone on the players side would argue for the medicinal benefits of marijuana as a pain management remedy by now. Was listening to Hollis Thomas on Philly radio talk about how much it helped him get through the seasons without resorting to pills.

I would think someone on the players side would argue for the medicinal benefits of marijuana as a pain management remedy by now. Was listening to Hollis Thomas on Philly radio talk about how much it helped him get through the seasons without resorting to pills.
They have to wait till it is legal first. None of these guys would get prescriptions. The NFL isnt going to allow anything illegalBut yes, in the near future it will not only be allowed in the NFL but encouraged as well.

Users who are viewing this thread