What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who puts a partially eaten fast food meal in the work fridge? (1 Viewer)

I'm obviously in the minority here--but I personally don't see anything wrong with it.  As long as it's only in the fridge for the rest of the day for them to take home with them---I could care less.  Some of the portions at fast food restaurants are soo large that it's understandable for that not everybody could finish an entire meal.   If somebody is okay with re-heating food to avoid wasting it---I don't see any reason to make them feel bad or gross for that.   

Henry Ford said:
There's a named partner in my office who saves her iced tea from lunch in the work fridge.  But then never drinks it.  So there will be five cups 1/4 full of watered down iced tea that sit for so long that it eats through the bottom of the cup and starts dripping.
Consolidate them in a glass pitcher and throw a lemon wedge in there.

Thorn said:
Opened up the work fridge to see a McDonald's bag in there.  This is not the first time.  Who saves fast food and puts it in the work fridge?  Or any fridge for that matter?!  Is there a non-zero chance you will eat it later? WTF :X  
It must be someone very frugal.

I'm obviously in the minority here--but I personally don't see anything wrong with it.  As long as it's only in the fridge for the rest of the day for them to take home with them---I could care less.  Some of the portions at fast food restaurants are soo large that it's understandable for that not everybody could finish an entire meal.   If somebody is okay with re-heating food to avoid wasting it---I don't see any reason to make them feel bad or gross for that.   
I couldn't care less.  Sorry, just a pet peeve.

Thorn said:
Opened up the work fridge to see a McDonald's bag in there.  This is not the first time.  Who saves fast food and puts it in the work fridge?  Or any fridge for that matter?!  Is there a non-zero chance you will eat it later? WTF :X  
Need more info on what was in it.  Only thing that isn't edible day 2 is burgers  and such ( I hate pickles, so everything else re-heats okay).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread