What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shady, time to change your avatar? ETA - Just post pics of McKayla Maroney here. (1 Viewer)

firing back at da haterz on her IG, yo:  "hey, im just doing me. if u want me to be a role model so bad, get inspired by how i give 0 fcuks and go do u"   :unsure:

would love to see her do ... her - know what i'm sayin'?  

as far as doing pr0n, i bet it will be one of those "accidentally" leaked ones ... ya know, the ol'  we filmed each other in those moments in what i thought was total privacy, i never intended for this to be public shtick.

:popcorn:

what a shame

was cute

i saw a pic somewhere of three different famous people's heads, they all looked alike, the caption was something like "science has only figured out how to create one face" or something

she got the one face 

but it looks all wrong
:(

yep.

anyone who disputes that she had facial work done is delusional ... the lips are the obvious tell, but her cheekbones/eyes seem altered, as well. 

has that 'frozen' look running amok, and that once gorgeous smile is now reminiscent of a badly drawn Joker  :shrug:

barely in her 20s, and careening towards roooned. 

:(

yep.

anyone who disputes that she had facial work done is delusional ... the lips are the obvious tell, but her cheekbones/eyes seem altered, as well. 

has that 'frozen' look running amok, and that once gorgeous smile is now reminiscent of a badly drawn Joker  :shrug:

barely in her 20s, and careening towards roooned. 
The lips look different because in the older pics she's not wearing lipstick and in the newer ones she's wearing bright red lipstick.

And the cheekbones/eyes look different also because in the earlier pics there's no makeup and in the newer she's heavily made up. That's what women use makeup for, to slightly alter the appearance of their faces.

Also, you'll notice that the older pics are taken from one angle and the newer pics are taken from a different angle. It is well-known that  pics taken from different angles can have dramatic effects on the appearance of a person's face.

thanks for the makeup tutorial - but that chick had facial work done. period.  

### is debatable, but i lean towards thinking she added some 'ooomph' there as well. 
makeup is a miracle worker sometimes but that chick has a totally different face and it has nothing to do with makeup

with all the noise about Weinstein these days, folks are forgetting that the U.S. Women's Gymnastics team doctor/trainer, Larry Nassar, has been embroiled in similar controversy, and is being accused/investigated/charged for assaults, etc. stretching back some 20 or so years.  it's a horrible, disgusting reality, and one that has not been given the full National scope it rightfully deserves.

McKayla issued a heart wrenching statement about her abuse at the hands of this pr!ck. 

can't imagine the #### those kids are having to endure in the wake of these horrors ... my heart goes out to all of them, and their families.

and, yeah, that mutha****** can't be punished enough ... he is the Sandusky of the Olympic set, and justice cannot be served quick enough, though it appears as if he plea bargained outta some sexual assault charges :rant: , but is now on the hook for some others.

with all the noise about Weinstein these days, folks are forgetting that the U.S. Women's Gymnastics team doctor/trainer, Larry Nassar, has been embroiled in similar controversy, and is being accused/investigated/charged for assaults, etc. stretching back some 20 or so years.  it's a horrible, disgusting reality, and one that has not been given the full National scope it rightfully deserves.

McKayla issued a heart wrenching statement about her abuse at the hands of this pr!ck. 

can't imagine the #### those kids are having to endure in the wake of these horrors ... my heart goes out to all of them, and their families.

and, yeah, that mutha****** can't be punished enough ... he is the Sandusky of the Olympic set, and justice cannot be served quick enough, though it appears as if he plea bargained outta some sexual assault charges :rant: , but is now on the hook for some others.
We talk about how “crazy” some of these young girls get that are famous at a young age and then grow up - Maroney, Lohan, Bella and many other examples - I wonder how many of them have been abused/molested and their “crazy” is part of their coping mechanism.

We talk about how “crazy” some of these young girls get that are famous at a young age and then grow up - Maroney, Lohan, Bella and many other examples - I wonder how many of them have been abused/molested and their “crazy” is part of their coping mechanism.
legit point, very much so ... but they need to come out like McKayla did - we all know these things happen a hell of a lot more than we care to think/acknowledge.  

legit point, very much so ... but they need to come out like McKayla did - we all know these things happen a hell of a lot more than we care to think/acknowledge.  
In the politics thread about this someone asked what we can do - I think that’s an important one - tell our wives/sisters/daughters to speak up and not be afraid.  It’s tough but I think we see that it makes a difference.

In the politics thread about this someone asked what we can do - I think that’s an important one - tell our wives/sisters/daughters to speak up and not be afraid.  It’s tough but I think we see that it makes a difference.
to speak to your earlier point about the crazy being part of the coping mechanism ... i'm sure some of us here do likewise, due to whatever #### we've experienced - perhaps some even on that horrible level we are referencing ... and i'm sure we've all known, or currently know, people in our own lives who exhibit same behavior patterns.  

it's god awful to comprehend, and i couldn't agree more with reinforcing the fact that the preyed upon need to be more vocal so the guilty parties can be taken to task.  unfortunately, that is easier thought or said, than done ... it's a real ####### tragedy.

That's a personal decision. I don't think we should say what someone who was molested should or shouldn't do with their story.

That's a personal decision. I don't think we should say what someone who was molested should or shouldn't do with their story.
Understand your point but I think it’s somewhat implied that we are talking about ones that want to speak but are scared to.

Users who are viewing this thread