What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (3 Viewers)

But only 3 different occasions,  not including HT.  So after HT, none  :kicksrock:
Thats right.  So he could make 2 changes at HT, but none in the 2nd half

while Ole will wait until the 80th minute to make his first sub....

Last edited by a moderator:
4 of the last 6 PKs given at OT from Pogba.  Thankfully he normally doesn’t give a #### to track that far back.
Thats incredible.  Also this one was unlucky.  And he can't win with some people, works hard to make a play and gets slighted for an unlucky bounce or he doesn't work hard and he gets the lazy calls.

I’m not sure what change I would make if I’m Ole.  Side is setup well and controlled everything but the score line.  
Good question.  Was thinking about this too.  I think you have to consider pulling off one of McFred and get another attacker on.  Get Pogba in the middle working with Bruno. Greenwood goes on the right, Rashford to the left.  

Thats incredible.  Also this one was unlucky.  And he can't win with some people, works hard to make a play and gets slighted for an unlucky bounce or he doesn't work hard and he gets the lazy calls.
I’m one of his biggest critics on here - I’m jaded with him.  He does enough miraculous stuff to make me think he’s great but I honestly don’t know if the side is better with him in it.  That first goal was him setting it up - too many times he holds the ball too long, makes a selfish play or tries an incredible pass.  He could be just as good as Bruno but he’s not.  I don’t even know what is missing but I’m tired of waiting on it, whatever it is.

Good question.  Was thinking about this too.  I think you have to consider pulling off one of McFred and get another attacker on.  Get Pogba in the middle working with Bruno. Greenwood goes on the right, Rashford to the left.  
That would be my thought but I would only do that if they concede another or it does get to 80’.

I’m one of his biggest critics on here - I’m jaded with him.  He does enough miraculous stuff to make me think he’s great but I honestly don’t know if the side is better with him in it.  That first goal was him setting it up - too many times he holds the ball too long, makes a selfish play or tries an incredible pass.  He could be just as good as Bruno but he’s not.  I don’t even know what is missing but I’m tired of waiting on it, whatever it is.
He definitely is polarizing.  And you are correct on all that.  I think the confidence he has in himself and the team has in him leads them to pass him the ball when they shouldnt.  He often reeives passes with 2 guys on him and when he holds it it looks great, when he loses it people get on him.

I think he is a needed part of the team.  They just need a true holding MF behind him to free everything up

He definitely is polarizing.  And you are correct on all that.  I think the confidence he has in himself and the team has in him leads them to pass him the ball when they shouldnt.  He often reeives passes with 2 guys on him and when he holds it it looks great, when he loses it people get on him.

I think he is a needed part of the team.  They just need a true holding MF behind him to free everything up
If Fred or McT were good enough, maybe - but that would also require stellar CB play and we are far from that. 

If Fred or McT were good enough, maybe - but that would also require stellar CB play and we are far from that. 
McFred is good to have vs teams we want to sit back and counter attack against.  United needs a true holding MF for games they want to control and dominate.  I would love to see prime Carrick in this side.

BMav - that’s 3 times Pogba has tried something difficult when something simple puts us on a break.  He does it all the time and it’s annoying as ####.

McFred is good to have vs teams we want to sit back and counter attack against.  United needs a true holding MF for games they want to control and dominate.  I would love to see prime Carrick in this side.
Carrick wasn’t fast enough and good enough defender to play DM.

Unless you mean add a DM and HM.  But then how are you setting up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread