Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!


The Ref

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:
2 hours ago, -fish- said:

Just ticked up to +175 on Bovada while Harris fell from +135 to +125.

Yeah Harris is now down to pk on bookmaker and predictit, not a good sign

Would be great if video of Harris and Biden jointly sexually harassing a minority underling surfaced right about........NOW.  (For my finances I mean....no comment on country direction).

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bad day yesterday after a great Sunday and small profit on Monday. Showing up a little better than 2 units on the year. I have noticed in reviewing my bets that I am terrible at game totals and better at sides, and Team Totals  but I insist on playing them. If these two totals don't work out I may have to quit them. I have the time so here are my quick thoughts..

F5 Milwaukee - 145 (woodruff better than musgrove) 💰
TB EV  (following sharp $ per action network) :bag:
CHC/CIN U9 - 105 ( Home plate umpire with huge under tendencies) :bag:
CWS/CLE O9.5-105  (you seen these arsonists and day after a DH with pens not as readily available) :bag:

Texas -120 (tailing @thesharpplays on twitter) 💰

Added: A's F5 -130 (working from home, it is on TV... #expertanalysis) :bag:

Added again; CWS - 120 💰; STL/ MIN U9.5 - EV 💰; ATL/TB 1st U.5 - 120 💰

Parlay of NYM/NYY/MIN pays a little better than 2 to 1  (give me all the chalk) :bag:

NYY TT O5.5 - 125  💰 and NYTT F5 O 3.5 +115 💰 (Wojiciechowski on the hill - he is not good. He faced the NYY last August and gave up 5 ER in 4 innings. Torres owns the O's)

GLTA
AB

ETA: adding these - never really played these Total base bets before - lets see how it goes - both have favorable matchups - translating DFS writeups to what seem like reasonable wagers. 

Merrifield O1.5 -110 💰
Trout O1.5 +110 💰

 

 

Edited by Angry Beavers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

Haven't spent much time or $ on them, but have had 8 unders and 2 overs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i3S_5j5Wmh7cgGi4DvvaSiCIy_dAQKnpav9EfDfzTUc/edit?usp=sharing

Please post, friend.  I know you are reluctant.  Those of us who are throwing darts in MLB could use the help.  No guilt if it goes awry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

Haven't spent much time or $ on them, but have had 8 unders and 2 overs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i3S_5j5Wmh7cgGi4DvvaSiCIy_dAQKnpav9EfDfzTUc/edit?usp=sharing

I have a lot of local books that seem to be playing games and have come around on a winning formula.  They leave the line .5 run low to keep the sharps who tend to bet under away.  They then juice the over .50 or more knowing the square money will bet it anyway but can’t win in the long term.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, The Ref said:

I have a lot of local books that seem to be playing games and have come around on a winning formula.  They leave the line .5 run low to keep the sharps who tend to bet under away.  They then juice the over .50 or more knowing the square money will bet it anyway but can’t win in the long term.

 

 

i need to run a book

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pulbic as heck today:

Parlay of chalky faves from NY and LA: NYY/NYM/LAD/LAA - pays 4.5 to 1 :bag:

NYY TT F5 O3.5 - 105 (Means versus NY  last two times out.. 3 2/3 each start giving up 4 and 6 ER's - this is 1st start of 2020, I'll take my chances) 💰

TB Bets:
Judge O 1.5-135 ( corrleated to above) 💰
Amed Rosario O 1.5- 115 (he mashes lefties) :bag:

K's:
Stripling O4.5-135 ( He was dominant in his 1st start. He ought to continue to have success. I think this number is way too low) :bag:

GLTA
AB

Edited by Angry Beavers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of these promos on DK/FD just seem like free money.

The Lakers (depending on the number of takers they up the line by +1). It is up to Lakers +34 and keeps going up. I threw $20 on that.

DK has a 5:1 offer where you can bet up to $20 and you just have to pick one winning NBA team this weekend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2020 at 8:19 PM, lumpy19 said:

Yeah Harris is now down to pk on bookmaker and predictit, not a good sign

The websites are only balancing the money coming in.  It's in the best interest of the books that race long favorite doesn't come through.

 

Nobody on politico has a clue.  Don't trust that site for anything.  Those know it alls are just trying to tell reassure themselves they aren't idiots.

 

If the books were so smart......my lowest ticket on rice wouldn't be at 100-1.  😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, facook said:
6 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:
7 hours ago, McBokonon said:

Got a risk-free wager up to $100 at Betonline for Lakers/Clips. I don't follow the NBA at all, whacha got?

clips +4

Played the same.

Sorry. ZERO chance Clips win this game outright.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, facook said:

Sorry. ZERO chance Clips win this game outright.

BOL had +5. I've been playing FIFA 20 and planned to until the Clips game started after the 3rd quarter. 44-38 as I type. Nothing. Back to seeing if Rangers can win this Europa group match. 

Don't you quit on me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So after the scoring fest that was the first few games of the NBA season, I was prepared to bet the over on every game today. Looking at some of the numbers, you can see there have been some drastic adjustments.  Clips/Pelicans at 229 Lakers/Raptors at 222. I threw some coin on the Nuggets/Heat at 213--I think neither one of these teams will play defense.their first game out. 

edit--looking at the injury report I probably should have taken the under. Denver could be missing three starters.....

Edited by Courtjester
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys, it's gonna be Harris. They don't even have it on betonline anymore but she's +120 on Bovada. 

ETA: I'm just a small fry but I dabble in local politics and my source is solid. Grain of salt.

Edited by McBokonon
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, McBokonon said:

Guys, it's gonna be Harris. They don't even have it on betonline anymore but she's +120 on Bovada. 

ETA: I'm just a small fry but I dabble in local politics and my source is solid. Grain of salt.

You shut your sex traffic victim mouth.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Courtjester said:

So after the scoring fest that was the first few games of the NBA season, I was prepared to bet the over on every game today. Looking at some of the numbers, you can see there have been some drastic adjustments.  Clips/Pelicans at 229 Lakers/Raptors at 222. I threw some coin on the Nuggets/Heat at 213--I think neither one of these teams will play defense.their first game out. 

edit--looking at the injury report I probably should have taken the under. Denver could be missing three starters.....

Good call.  Jazz suck donkey and going to keep this one under unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2020 at 5:46 PM, Mr.Pack said:

Can someone tell me id it's possible to transfer money between books using Bitcoin? What is the process if possible?

Thanks!

Just give one the deposit address of the other one.

 

Personally, I'd run it through a burner blockchain.info wallet just in case either one would drag their feet and create a an inconvenience.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, McBokonon said:

Guys, it's gonna be Harris. They don't even have it on betonline anymore but she's +120 on Bovada. 

ETA: I'm just a small fry but I dabble in local politics and my source is solid. Grain of salt.

Bring it on. 😜

💪

Rice, rice, baby.... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, facook said:

Bucks/Rockets total for tomorrow night opens at 243.  Holy flurging shnit.

Shockingly, I talked myself into the over.  With my sharp betting track record should be down to about 235 by tomorrow morning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hooter311 said:

Just give one the deposit address of the other one.

 

Personally, I'd run it through a burner blockchain.info wallet just in case either one would drag their feet and create a an inconvenience.

 

Thanks hooter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, lucked into the Nuggets over--got the Lakers boost last night and the 5:1 bonus on the Clippers---this was a plus $200  24 hours.

I know I am a bottom feeder compared to most of you. but just trying to get my feet under me now that gambling is legal here in Colorado 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Played way too much today: 

NHL:  Columbus +130; 💰  Minnesota -110 💰

NBA - Bucks -4.5 - 110 :bag:

 

MLB:
TB/LAD/MIN/OAK parlay paying 5.6 to 1 :bag:... TB kills this before it ever had life...  ETA..TB kills 2 parlay ls this weekend losing to Baltimore.  🥵

MIN - 120 💰
Detroit ( Game 1) +135 :bag:

CWS v. KC O 10 -105 💰
OAK - 155 💰

GLTA
AB
 

Edited by Angry Beavers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome live bet on UFC yesterday.  Gutierrez gets taken down and dominated round 1, likely 10-8 round.  After Rd 1, live bet "draw" is +3300. Gutierrez being a -350ish favorite, obviously he has the tools to win the next 2 rounds.  Sure enough, Gutierrez wins the next two rounds 10-9, and it was an easy win with all 3 judges scoring the fight 28-28.

https://tinyurl.com/y3rtpov5

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Courtjester said:

Man, lucked into the Nuggets over--got the Lakers boost last night and the 5:1 bonus on the Clippers---this was a plus $200  24 hours.

I know I am a bottom feeder compared to most of you. but just trying to get my feet under me now that gambling is legal here in Colorado 

Better than me bro. Let er rip. Just having fun! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2020 at 10:56 PM, Courtjester said:

Man, lucked into the Nuggets over--got the Lakers boost last night and the 5:1 bonus on the Clippers---this was a plus $200  24 hours.

I know I am a bottom feeder compared to most of you. but just trying to get my feet under me now that gambling is legal here in Colorado 

If there is one place bottom feeders are welcome, it's in the degenerate gambling thread.  Keep crushing dude!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...