What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

@ChainsawU

Been taking 2400 of omega 3s daily on your recommendation.  Nerve pain definitely subsiding but still can't lift that left big toe.  

Big round of follow up appointments is tomorrow in Rochester.  Fingers crossed I get the catheter out...these staples I gotta admit are gonna need me blind folded with some rage against the machine blaring in my headphones when they get removed.  

I'm stapled t to d, with a half a roundabout around my belly button.  They itch so bad healing from the inside out.  God bless Xanax (prescribed) this point.  

FCS action on ESPN this saturday at 8pm CST.  Austin Peay vs. Central Arkansas. 

I just played the over 42.5 -115 at BM....purely an action play...assume everyone will be betting on this for action and will be hitting the over.  Might come back with some under if it swings big.

:shrug:
theory was solid....forgot to bet the under though.  damn beers.

Anyone know if there are legit ways to get prescribed HGH or does it usually come from the streets.  I'm not scare of needles anymore after this ordeal so test is my other choice...in can't wait to experience the gains of muscle memory.

I had so far spent covid playing with a 30 lb mace and 15 lb clubs from onnit.  The shoulder and back muscles held my broken scapula in place to the point i can't really feel it.

also, would assume that the public will be all over this game on thursday as well.  it's already moved 3 points since the opener, so the middle opp is probably gone.....but waiting to pull the trigger on the under might work (maybe 1h under)

Anyone know if there are legit ways to get prescribed HGH or does it usually come from the streets.  I'm not scare of needles anymore after this ordeal so test is my other choice...in can't wait to experience the gains of muscle memory.

I had so far spent covid playing with a 30 lb mace and 15 lb clubs from onnit.  The shoulder and back muscles held my broken scapula in place to the point i can't really feel it.
What Onnit gear did you get?  I've tried 3x now to get the primal Kettles...they ####### stay sold out.  

What Onnit gear did you get?  I've tried 3x now to get the primal Kettles...they ####### stay sold out.  
Let's see, I use:

Alpha Brain

New Mood

1 36 lb primal kettle I use for 2 hand swings and shoulder presses

2 15 lb clubs that I do modified curls with or see how long I can go full donkey Kong on my sandbag in the basement

And I have their standard 25 lb mace that I run around the house up and down stairs like I'm storming a midevil castle or I have a tractor tire the garage to beat on with....

I try to do as many of the exercises as possible while standing on a cheap balance board from Amazon.  It's like a circle with a top underneath. 

They are pretty pricey but I've never had to replace anything I got from there.

Low stakes but:

DraftKings has Chiefs +101 points on opening night -110

50 dollar max but a free 45 bucks if you are a low roller like me is a always fun. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cle/Atl ML Parlay pays 1.4something to 1

CLE F5 O2.5 - 130 - 2 units. :banned: nice to cash this in the 1st!

So i guess I had closer to 50 staples in my stomach rather than the twenty I thought.

Got them all out today....

Got the catheter out today....

Threw the walker in the closet today...

I'm down to using a cane baby, praise God!

Crushing this injury timetable...I'll be 100% in 3 weeks or less...

Well my texts started at 4:30 am yesterday and to respect Mr. Bryant's policies around here I better save it for the Patreon. She basically let me rant like a crazy person.  My best friend threatened to come over and KO me if I attempted any more contact for the time being.  Apparently I have a temper and was holding a lot back. She made the mistake of entering my private domicile when I specifically asked her not too.  Then I started getting conflicting information from her and my best friend about where certain things were in my house.  I'm one of those nuts that keeps a small armory in their bedroom and if I ever feel violated or betrayed.....things don't end well..... It ended with that she was going to "disregard all the mean things I had said" and my response was "Well, you did a pretty good job disregarding me being in love with you for the last year, so I'm pretty sure you can handle a day in the other hand." Crying while cutting hair with your mask on probably sucks, but I had previously ended every encounter with "wish you the best!", yesterday I was using different 4 letter words...
with you. gonna catch up now 🤜🤛 hope you haven't died. complications. the worst way to go. sorry, no man.. dude ok. I heard every word of that. Catching up now.. catching up to you

Good enough for Chaucer to use in the Tales
So.. okay I thought .. dude it's gotta be Shakespeare. But nobody knew wtf joke you were saying. Dude were you joking By conf. .."confusing" Chaucer with Shakespeare.. and Canterbury Tales 😂 did he write that. You are the wildest, most wild person regardless of gender that I've ever encountered

What if we continued ..what if we were smart enough to contunue that. On some dry humor type ##### 😂 dude you are a murderer

The Post Malone/Joe Rogan Experience from a few weeks ago where they are both tripping is a treat to watch.  When I saw it the first time I could tell right away that Malone was tripping balls, but Rogan fooled me.
Dude they.. I think it was just bud. Forgot what id said

For those of us who bet the OVER in Denver/Utah (Denver like 14-1 to the over in the last 15 or some poo)....all we need is 100 points in the 4th quarter...

OR...

8 overtimes...ish.

:gunshot: 

I'll take no for 5 units.

People wrestling with their conscious look down and to the right.  When Blaine looks down he is deciding what fake information he is gonna sub in for the real story.  People on mushrooms are removed from that ego and will either make eye contact to drift off to the left.

That dice story is awesome though!  and that trick at the end, I'm stumped.
Holy ####. Dude. Fukk genius ### ok your brain is intact

God bless Xanax (prescribed) this point
Yo. You wanna tell us what psych stuff they been getting you into? Rorshark tests and stuff. Dude. Grab the audio book Cesars Way. Audio book tho. I read it a few years ago. But Alexa been reading it to me for the last hour. Is dope as ####. Applied to people more than i apply to animals real talk. Ok ☮️ also yo. .. go all natural no hgh. youll b lean and mean. Get your tendons and ####. Ok peace bro

Yo i was thinking of you yesterday. Whatchu got on Binfords law? Netflix series called Connected. Gonna get your brain flexin

Binfords law. Blow your own mind. I'd never effing even HEARD or SEEN it before

Real talk. Ok love you bro all y'all

You gonna be just fine broseph. Props for speaking your mind, and #### them if they cant take a joke or not act like pu**ies. Youre gonna be fine. Let your success do the talking from now on 🤜🤛

I think +550 is a bad number, should be +1000 or higher imo.  +300 at Sbet is insane.  Everybody that has won the award in at least the last 15 years have had legit seasons, it really hasn't been a charity case award.  There are at least a handful of guys with odds that will be starting and should produce solid numbers.  I'd be pretty surprised if Smith even started a game this year.  I wouldn't bet him +550 even if he was announced the starter today.
Going to be a tough year to beat Burrow or CEH but I put a few bucks on Justin Jefferson at 25-1.

punchers chance to lead rookies in receptions by a wide margin and you never know if he starts hot.

Football 
#Heisman Trophy 
#To win Outright 
#Odds to win Heisman Trophy 
#Najee Harris +4500

Obviously a gamble for many different reasons, most of all he could pack it in at any moment for the Draft.

if they playing football the SEC is playing.

Reminds me of the Derrick Henry Sr year when he was the last man standing and obvious #1 guy.   Uber talented.  I see him getting the bulk.

Bama breaking in new QB.  Hard to say they going to take the air out of the ball, but with Tua gone I could see a small return to balance.

Fields May not play.  They going to spread it around in Clemson.  The OU QB is a tired story.  

best I can come up with given current storylines for the price

Texas St was awful last year.  Like bottom ten teams bad.  Doesn’t seem like they got many highly recruited players this offseason and even if they did they haven’t practiced much.

SMU is up and coming, had a good year last year**, have experience all over the place, the S Dykes loves to run it up.

SMU -20.5 -120

**except when they took a dive in the Boca Bowl. 
Not surprised this got bid up by some Pros - still my favorite game of the weekend although less is at -22.5.

the other end of the lower level NCAA spectrum to Texas State is Ark St.  Good program in the Sunbelt.  I’m not calling for them to beat Memphis but I’ll gladly take the 19.  I expect them to give Memphis a handful.

That MTSU team is prepared for a breakout year this year.  If you can find +3.5 still I’d take it.  Winning outright isn’t something that would surprise me vs Army (Army will be good this year as well).

I like BYU to have a good year and I think -1 is a bit of a small gift here.  Experienced/older team early season  with a few athletes mixed in vs Inexperienced military academy. 

I’m taking the 14.5 with So Bama for action only.

gl week 1

Not surprised this got bid up by some Pros - still my favorite game of the weekend although less is at -22.5.

the other end of the lower level NCAA spectrum to Texas State is Ark St.  Good program in the Sunbelt.  I’m not calling for them to beat Memphis but I’ll gladly take the 19.  I expect them to give Memphis a handful.

That MTSU team is prepared for a breakout year this year.  If you can find +3.5 still I’d take it.  Winning outright isn’t something that would surprise me vs Army (Army will be good this year as well).

I like BYU to have a good year and I think -1 is a bit of a small gift here.  Experienced/older team early season  with a few athletes mixed in vs Inexperienced military academy. 

gl week 1
Appently byu "opened" +3....not that I ever saw that number.  My "open" was +1.

I always like the service schools, especially with no time to prep for the option.

Congrats!

gl week 1
Feels like the loss of Bushman will be rough for BYU.  I watched many games where it seemed like the whole passing game ran through him.

Feels like the loss of Bushman will be rough for BYU.  I watched many games where it seemed like the whole passing game ran through him.
Yeah I don’t think BYU is going to win many games Big 12 style.  The WR core is the low point of the team and losing a NFL caliber pass catching TE isn’t going to help matters.  at least the three WR got a lot of playing time last year relative to the starters.

I do like Wilson though.  Should take a step forward if the WR will let them.

Working on the PowerPoint now for tomorrow's UFC card breakdown...if there is anything specific about any matchup that anyone has a question about or wants me to break down please @ me on here or @hooterknows on Twitter and I'll answer.

Breakdown will be short and sweet and drop tonight. Bets I'll probably still post tomorrow.

Been following a golf tout on twitter who has been fairly spot on the past few months.  

He’s calling for X to win “best 72 hole score” at 12-1

This is not to be confused with tournament winner at 20-1 (there are starting strokes involved this weekend).

Anyone use DraftKings? They have teasers (call them teaser+), and I wanted to see what pricing looks like. Either all games are circled, or they're not allowing them. Just wanted to check pricing before I deposit there.

gl week 1
If you can get the full +800 and hate $$, I think Ark St is worth a dabble.

For those of you with week 2 (or 1B, whatever) open...... as much as I liked SMoo today when it first opened The U -14 vs UAB I absolutely love.

UAB had it’s handful with C Ark.  The U might be the most improved team in the country, at home with a new 20th Centry playbook, a great D and got “The” quarterback transfer who threw for 600 yards and 6 TD in the last scrimmage.  Legit 3 unit play for me.

clemson -31.5 is tempting.  They may not cover but they sure as hell could if they even slightly wanted too.

FSU hasn’t earned the right to give 11 to anyone.  Give me GT.

have eyes on Ok St and Iw St but holding off for now.

For those of you with week 2 (or 1B, whatever) open...... as much as I liked SMoo today when it first opened The U -14 vs UAB I absolutely love.

UAB had it’s handful with C Ark.  The U might be the most improved team in the country, at home with a new 20th Centry playbook, a great D and got “The” quarterback transfer who threw for 600 yards and 6 TD in the last scrimmage.  Legit 3 unit play for me.
In at 14.5

Users who are viewing this thread