What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

Got u Dan. For some reason I saw you coming thru in my mind's eye. I don't know how, but I really did. I been crushing it. They even sell my #### at the mall. It ain't Macys, a barber shop, but still 🤜🤛 I'll get that 2x to you as a finder's fee/first one free on me type #### when u think of it. Same goes for everyone.

I got C. Edwards-Helaire earlier today at O 26.5 rec yds -125. Now I can get U 31.5 -115. Big enough difference to try and middle or let it ride?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got out of the game last year because we thought we were going to adopt but that didn't quite pan out like we had hoped. We bought a house instead lol. Just moved last month, haven't done a lick of research.

Anyways.

Mecole Hardman/Deshaun Watson First TD
I’m on board 

Tyreek 1st TD +700

Kelce 1st TD +750

Chiefs -14 +165

o10.5 1st quarter +110

Chiefs o16.5 1st half -115

Kelce o70.5yds -115

CEH o12.5 carries -130

I gotta grab some dog for action. Gonna wait and see if they "pump fake" the line before kickoff, to see if they fake the steam and offer a +10. Otherwise gonna sell down to the +8½ because you already know why. Cheers bro.

yo ETA Making a sick, old school Houston Oilers shirt with just the logo but putting it on a black women's crop top tee. Outline it in white. Gonna be sickk, giving it to booty on Sunday and I'll snag a picture of her boobs it ya fell me

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you with week 2 (or 1B, whatever) open...... as much as I liked SMoo today when it first opened The U -14 vs UAB I absolutely love.

UAB had it’s handful with C Ark.  The U might be the most improved team in the country, at home with a new 20th Centry playbook, a great D and got “The” quarterback transfer who threw for 600 yards and 6 TD in the last scrimmage.  Legit 3 unit play for me.

clemson -31.5 is tempting.  They may not cover but they sure as hell could if they even slightly wanted too.

FSU hasn’t earned the right to give 11 to anyone.  Give me GT.

have eyes on Ok St and Iw St but holding off for now.
Nice to get a high confidence game win on the books.

It was a W but I think the “D King going to revive The U” narrative needs to tap the breaks a bit.  It was hardly a dominant performance.

Nice to get a high confidence game win on the books.

It was a W but I think the “D King going to revive The U” narrative needs to tap the breaks a bit.  It was hardly a dominant performance.
I don't know what happened to him here after the Briles year but he just needs to make that switch to WR already for his future.

Had a good run overall last night, but wow,  :banned: and trying to do live betting on the outcome of upcoming drives was costing me money and I think i will be steering clear of that in the future.

Should have bet more fuller alt lines, that free money is gone after last night.

game went as expected, only whiff was CEH receiving, there was no KC dumpoffs, thought we’d see more of that.

Betonline surprisingly graded cam Newton +300 to be New England starting QB a winner last night.  After getting burned by Matt cassel Tyrod Taylor trick play to start a game many years ago I’ll take it

they still haven’t graded the first td prop from last nights game

Should have bet more fuller alt lines, that free money is gone after last night.

game went as expected, only whiff was CEH receiving, there was no KC dumpoffs, thought we’d see more of that.
I figured they’d have Darrell in there on the more obvious pass downs, probably want to take some time before letting a rookie pass block for your half a billion dollar QB

Betonline surprisingly graded cam Newton +300 to be New England starting QB a winner last night.  After getting burned by Matt cassel Tyrod Taylor trick play to start a game many years ago I’ll take it

they still haven’t graded the first td prop from last nights game
Probably confused by which D Johnson it was

I blew the CEH rec yards and I missed my Cobb over 2.5 bet. I mean come on Watson, you finally discovered you had another WR with 30 seconds left in the game? 

River Plate +0.5 asian handicap @ 1.81

Paraguay division professional, 12.30am

Last game of the season. Olimpia asuncion are resting 9 starting XI players in this game because they have a huge Copa Libertadores game in 4 days which is their priority. League has already been won by Cerro so there is no motivation for them in this game. Even a couple first teamers who will start will want to avoid an injury so won't give their 100%.

River coming here off the back of 2 wins in a row and morale is very high. Will look to end the season on a winning note against a big team by getting a good result at home. In Paraguay points are added for 3 seasons and an aggregated table is formed so River will definitely be looking to get a good result here and adding points. 

I know it will be tough and maybe it is the Homer in me, but Denver +8.5 seems like a good bet. They may lose, but I am betting they don’t just roll over and get blown out. 

Nothing “high confidence” but here is my card today if you want to lose some money with me

UNC -23

Clemson -31.5
GT +11.5
Coastal C +7
OU -44.5
WV -44.5
TT O73

On UNC and CCar too and I’m gonna add Clemson, feel like that game should be a runaway freight train.

Playing a lot of the steam plays and dogs:

UNC -23.5

ULL +11.5

ND/Duke u52.5

UTSA/TXSt o56.5

UTSA +6.5

CCar +6.5

Users who are viewing this thread