Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

The Ref

54 minutes ago, regularguy said:

What's your strategy here?  I only saw a couple in the Wong window, but I was already on the Bears. 

I include -7 and sometimes -6.5 depending on the ML.

today was rams, bears, pats and browns, I only play the 3 team combos because that’s the only one that’s playable. 2 teamers at -110 are close but 4 teamer at +250 is garbage

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AndrewClark said:

Well, as someone warned me last week, I can't support Kyler mvp bets any longer as long as Russ keeps doing this. Insanity. 

It's Russ's to lose, but I still feel pretty darned good about Josh Allen at 50-1.  Need Russ to run into a rough patch and Josh to NOT.

17 hours ago, AndrewClark said:

Well, as someone warned me last week, I can't support Kyler mvp bets any longer as long as Russ keeps doing this. Insanity. 

He’s second best right now.  One injury and he’s the favorite.  All depends on price

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Live look into the 5 Dimes payment processing department 

:tumbleweed:

7 minutes ago, LOCO said:

I got paid by 5 dimes.  Took about 10 days.  I had to live chat w a person and that seemed to make a difference.  

I had to wait for my MLB futures to be graded before I could request the payout.  That was Wednesday.  Was thinking I might get the "confirmation" phone call this weekend but alas...

This was their chat response to me asking if I'd get my money by the 9/30 deadline:

Your payout is pending. Regarding time frame, currently there is no accurate response for this question since we are dealing with thousands of requests. However, you can make sure that all our efforts are focused in handling and processing all the customer’s payments as soon as possible. We understand and acknowledge the delay on some of our payment methods, especially BTC, but we will handle the entire requests in timely manner and before September 30th, 2020 as expected by our clientele.

2 minutes ago, facook said:

Why is it better?  I'm on BOl, never used bookmaker.

Well I guess it depends what you're betting.  If you're on props, you need as many outs as possible, ideally some combination of BOL/SB (b/c they use bet builder), bookmaker and Heritage.  The later two both have different prop options/lines than bet builder.

If you're just betting spreads/totals/ML, Heritage probably the best b/c of their lines.  

Original question was BOL vs. bookmaker....BOL lines are typically worse than bookmaker in my experience (mostly football)

• Thanks 1

CIncy +1900 and Cle +1500 to win WS.. I think they both can go fairly deep just because of their pitching and the price is right. If I am wrong, so be it.. I  have blown a few sheckles on worse things........  Cincy - Bauer, Gray and Castillo - yes please ( yes, LAD is the NL team to beat, but there is no money to be made betting them); CLE - Francona out for the post season due to health reasons, Bieber, and that pen..... who know.. crazier things have happened. GLTA

1 hour ago, Tiger Fan said:

Well I guess it depends what you're betting.  If you're on props, you need as many outs as possible, ideally some combination of BOL/SB (b/c they use bet builder), bookmaker and Heritage.  The later two both have different prop options/lines than bet builder.

If you're just betting spreads/totals/ML, Heritage probably the best b/c of their lines.  

Original question was BOL vs. bookmaker....BOL lines are typically worse than bookmaker in my experience (mostly football)

Would 95% be props and futures

Just now, mquinnjr said:

Parlaying these at FanDuel, KC +3.5, Lamar o249.5, Dobbins anytime TD +1625

I keep getting burned on first TD props by picking the right guy on a team but the other team has already scored so I lose. I was happy when Scoreboard added the first for a team prop this week. 

I'm really hoping I don't come to regret taking the -2 for the extra juice but I just believe in Mahomes lol. 

1 minute ago, CR69 said:

I keep getting burned on first TD props by picking the right guy on a team but the other team has already scored so I lose. I was happy when Scoreboard added the first for a team prop this week. 

I'm really hoping I don't come to regret taking the -2 for the extra juice but I just believe in Mahomes lol. 

+3.5 is blissful pre-kick, I'm good. Playing that for 1u too. 

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, mquinnjr said:
50 minutes ago, CR69 said:

+3.5 is blissful pre-kick, I'm good. Playing that for 1u too. 

All the mushes on Countdown just took the Ravens to win.  Feeling good about my +3.5 as well.