What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

My NFL locks this week:

DAL -4.5, SEA -6.5 and KC -7

I do like JAX, MIN and possibly ATL to win outright so I included ML bets in a couple small parlays. 
Seattle this week feels like Tennessee last week.  Too easy...

Without even looking I bet LOCO bet against my Heaters last night, didn't you LOCO.  I know you did, just admit it you motor boating SOB, you old sailor you.

Got a new place, went from 15mbps (max) to 250+mbps...holy #### the internet is cool now, I don't even hear the modem anymore - must be one of those silent dial up thingys.

Not even watching the game because my kid wanted to watch Hotel Transylvania but how the hell do you let Sam Darnold tear off a 46 yard run

I trailed you for ten bucks!!!!

My buddy asked what I was betting and threw a 20 spot on it :lmao:  
$500 is awesome, but....

Got the Gordon TD!!! Tailed that one 
Please stop tailing most things in here. At least don't tail me.  I'm horrible.  That's LITERALLY the first 1st TD bet I've hit in months (Ok I hit Burrow the other night but didn't post it which made me play Darnold tonight and post it...) but fo' reals, stop.  You will lose your money.

$500 is awesome, but....

Please stop tailing most things in here. At least don't tail me.  I'm horrible.  That's LITERALLY the first 1st TD bet I've hit in months (Ok I hit Burrow the other night but didn't post it which made me play Darnold tonight and post it...) but fo' reals, stop.  You will lose your money.
We round robin Russian hockey for draws, we know how to lose money

Can they cover it tomorrow night?
It's a lot of points and I hate laying that many, but....I think BYU is on to something this season.  LA Tech isn't a bad team, but that's a long way for them to travel and play a team full of grumpy, married men who just want to hit people younger than they are.  

Feel like the Dolphins +6.5 is a good play this week.  Seattle flying awfully far to play in a climate they aren't accustomed to with an early kick (10am their time) and a live Dolphins team that has had extra days to prepare and rest.  I think Wilson is the early MVP, but that defense is hideous.  I like Fitzmagic to keep it close and dare I say, pull off an upset?  

And the Hoodie +7?  C'mon, I don't care who they are playing, give me the Pats +7 any old time.

It's a lot of points and I hate laying that many, but....I think BYU is on to something this season.  LA Tech isn't a bad team, but that's a long way for them to travel and play a team full of grumpy, married men who just want to hit people younger than they are.  
I was just being a smart ### gb since they play tonight! I was already on byu giving up the points.

General Malaise said:
Ty good buddy! Bet this big!!

Users who are viewing this thread