Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

• Replies 56k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChainsawU

• swirvenirvin

• lumpy19

• facook

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home.  Some 40 hours later and the kid is basically back to normal.  Amazing.  She'll move up to Orlando for a few months for the radiation treatment with the Mrssus but for her the scary part is over

Well dudes, interesting update!  My wife and daughter surprised me today, told me they were a comin home 10 days early and would be here within the hour.  The tumor is now so small that he wants to ho

Well dudes, we're not sure what is next....but tonight Izzy takes her last chemotherapy treatment.  We'll go up in a few weeks to take a peek in her skull to see 'sup...but for tonight - we celebrate.

I looked at this week and I really only saw a few games I liked. 

I took NYJ +10.5

I went with ATL/Pitt parlays at a couple sites. 

Newton over 39.5 yds rushing.

Just seems like a week that is ripe for the books to make a ton of money due to a bunch of upsets. 

Just now, lumpy19 said:

Faded evans tonight

u4.5, u58.5, u22.5 longest, no td -135

Like TB -4 quite a bit

I wouldn’t mind if Brady throws it a lot to everyone else

Also be cool if the Rams abandon the run early and throw a bunch to Robert Woods

14 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

Faded evans tonight

u4.5, u58.5, u22.5 longest, no td -135

Like TB -4 quite a bit

Started late but I just grabbed -2.5 live to party with you.  LEGGO GRONKANEERS

22 hours ago, facook said:

Rotund Ralph Michaels (miss you @ChainsawU) trend of the day: Since 2015, NFL teams off a shutout loss are 20-5-2 ats the next week.  That's Detroit Thursday.

Did y'all already talk about the Tyson fight? The line flip, the boxing authority being lame asking for weak fight rules, no scorecard/judges/etc.. Who's going to determine the official winner? Bookmaker discretion?

Man I know if I jump back in then I'm gonna be hooked again. I've been so asleep on sports. Dude, I didn't even know the World Series had been played. Forgot to even set my dynasty lineup last week; didn't dawn on me until Monday.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Did y'all already talk about the Tyson fight? The line flip, the boxing authority being lame asking for weak fight rules, no scorecard/judges/etc.. Who's going to determine the official winner? Bookmaker discretion?

Not even paying attention to that fight.

Hope you are well and if you want to be sports celibate, I offer you my respect.

Doesn't help that my book is gone. 5D gave $2k back to me in bitcoin nine weeks ago. That's probably gone up. I need to get my Coinbase re-registered on my authenticator app and check my balance. Has 5D opened a new out yet? You know selling points and alt lines are my jam. I'd jump back in if I could have that back.

1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

Doesn't help that my book is gone. 5D gave $2k back to me in bitcoin nine weeks ago. That's probably gone up. I need to get my Coinbase re-registered on my authenticator app and check my balance. Has 5D opened a new out yet? You know selling points and alt lines are my jam. I'd jump back in if I could have that back.

My man I did the same with my withdrawal, left it in Bitcoin 

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with your new balance

also I should check with my “local”, he’s in your area...I know you can sell points, never really explored the Alt lines but pretty sure he has them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

Doubled at least.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Check out bet105.eu - reduced juice and easy to buy/sell points

Non-Rotund Ralph Michaels Trend of the Day: M Patricia 1Q ATS at Home 17-3-1.  Detroit +.5 1 qtr -135

That is now TWO Detroit trends for tomorrow.  Don't be POed at me when Texans are ahead by 14 after 1st and win by 30.

Dallas Cowboys has the league's 2nd worst rushing defense, currently giving up an average of 153.8 rush yards per game to opposing offenses. The last time Washington and Dallas met, Antonio Gibson torched this defense for 128 yards on the ground.

Over 60

• Like 2
On 11/26/2020 at 11:19 AM, swirvenirvin said:

dont forget 250 FP at Mybookie

They're doing a bunch of black friday plays today too...$25 max but got Zags -7.5 1h and now they're offering Iowa St/Texas o/u at 49.5 (7 points lower than the line).

11 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Over 66 in the Civil War rivalry game btw Ore/Or St.

Kinda like the Beavers to cover 13.5 too but will leave it alone.  Their run game is legit and Oregon can't stop a nose bleed on the ground. 

Nice call.  

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Over 66 in the Civil War rivalry game btw Ore/Or St.

Kinda like the Beavers to cover 13.5 too but will leave it alone.  Their run game is legit and Oregon can't stop a nose bleed on the ground. 

Great call.  Leave it to the Beavs to eliminate the P12 from the Playoff.

• Like 1