What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

lumpy19 said:
Faded evans tonight

u4.5, u58.5, u22.5 longest, no td -135

Like TB -4 quite a bit
awesome fake catch that wasnt real to lose the 4.5.. Almost as fun as losing Lock with a 60 yard bomb as time expired

On a zoom conference and this dude just took his clothes off and starting sex chatting the moderator.  Happy Thanksgiving you turkeys.

Rotund Ralph Michaels (miss you @ChainsawU) trend of the day: Since 2015, NFL teams off a shutout loss are 20-5-2 ats the next week.  That's Detroit Thursday.
Did y'all already talk about the Tyson fight? The line flip, the boxing authority being lame asking for weak fight rules, no scorecard/judges/etc.. Who's going to determine the official winner? Bookmaker discretion?

Man I know if I jump back in then I'm gonna be hooked again. I've been so asleep on sports. Dude, I didn't even know the World Series had been played. Forgot to even set my dynasty lineup last week; didn't dawn on me until Monday.

Did y'all already talk about the Tyson fight? The line flip, the boxing authority being lame asking for weak fight rules, no scorecard/judges/etc.. Who's going to determine the official winner? Bookmaker discretion?
Not even paying attention to that fight.

Hope you are well and if you want to be sports celibate, I offer you my respect.

Doesn't help that my book is gone. 5D gave $2k back to me in bitcoin nine weeks ago. That's probably gone up. I need to get my Coinbase re-registered on my authenticator app and check my balance. Has 5D opened a new out yet? You know selling points and alt lines are my jam. I'd jump back in if I could have that back.

Doesn't help that my book is gone. 5D gave $2k back to me in bitcoin nine weeks ago. That's probably gone up. I need to get my Coinbase re-registered on my authenticator app and check my balance. Has 5D opened a new out yet? You know selling points and alt lines are my jam. I'd jump back in if I could have that back.
My man I did the same with my withdrawal, left it in Bitcoin 

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with your new balance

also I should check with my “local”, he’s in your area...I know you can sell points, never really explored the Alt lines but pretty sure he has them

Doubled at least.

Cowboys strength coach passed away today after heart attack yesterday. 

Took Dallas -3 +100 thinking/hoping they will be motivated to win one for Markus Paul.  RIP.

Check out bet105.eu - reduced juice and easy to buy/sell points

Non-Rotund Ralph Michaels Trend of the Day: M Patricia 1Q ATS at Home 17-3-1.  Detroit +.5 1 qtr -135

That is now TWO Detroit trends for tomorrow.  Don't be POed at me when Texans are ahead by 14 after 1st and win by 30.

BC might be sneaky-good this year, bunch of grad transfers and guys back from injuries. Love them +14 but admittedly biased. 

Dallas Cowboys has the league's 2nd worst rushing defense, currently giving up an average of 153.8 rush yards per game to opposing offenses. The last time Washington and Dallas met, Antonio Gibson torched this defense for 128 yards on the ground.

Over 60

Over 66 in the Civil War rivalry game btw Ore/Or St.

Kinda like the Beavers to cover 13.5 too but will leave it alone.  Their run game is legit and Oregon can't stop a nose bleed on the ground. 

swirvenirvin said:
dont forget 250 FP at Mybookie
They're doing a bunch of black friday plays today too...$25 max but got Zags -7.5 1h and now they're offering Iowa St/Texas o/u at 49.5 (7 points lower than the line).

Auburn has only lost by 24 points ONCE in SIX YEARS.  Auburn is 2-1 ATS and SU when facing Bama in last 3 heads up matches. 

You wan to give me in his rivalry game and 3 Tds and a FG head start???   Hell yes.

Auburn has only lost by 24 points ONCE in SIX YEARS.  Auburn is 2-1 ATS and SU when facing Bama in last 3 heads up matches. 

You wan to give me in his rivalry game and 3 Tds and a FG head start???   Hell yes.
Interesting stat but it was only recently that Bama went to a pseudo pass first score 100 if they can philosophy 

Circa Millions Week 11 picks: 2-3, 28-27 overall. Keep in mind this week's deadline was three hours before the Broncos news. Week 12 picks:

ATL +3

CAR +4

TEN +3

DEN +6 :gunshot:

TB +3.5

Users who are viewing this thread