What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

Northern Voice said:
Last night was rough. Minnesota blew a 4-2 lead in the third and Florida lost in OT. 

Canucks won and I tailed @CFB Sicko on Dayton ML - live betting, so only +130 or so, but also meant I didn't bet the 1H o/u that didn't hit. 

Anyway, close to a big night but so far away. 
:thumbup:

I bet on a Cricket match last night. I woke up today and learned that a Cricket match lasts an entire week. So unless I want to deposit more money, my bankroll appears to be tied up until... 03/06

:lol:

Google search

afghanistan vs zimbabwe

Last edited by a moderator:
facook said:
Tailing you @Northern Voice.  Yesterday was a bit of a kick in the cajones.  Better luck today.  Once Greiss gets confirmed for Detroit I'll be ML parlaying Columbus with someone in ncaa hoops.  Will let you know.

Oakland/Youngstown over 151 at 4:00 pacific.
Bernier starting for Detroit, no parlay.

Wow!! @Northern Voice is the man around here now.
Thanks, really nice that the 4 bets I posted in here all cashed tonight. :hifive:

That parlay was literally me talking to my buddy just before the games started and asking him what wagers he had. He mentioned he had a couple similar bets to me and then for fun did a 7-team parlay (he left out the Carolina game, and had Philly not PIT so didn't cash) and me thinking sure, I'll throw on a small one too.

Thanks, really nice that the 4 bets I posted in here all cashed tonight. :hifive:

That parlay was literally me talking to my buddy just before the games started and asking him what wagers he had. He mentioned he had a couple similar bets to me and then for fun did a 7-team parlay (he left out the Carolina game, and had Philly not PIT so didn't cash) and me thinking sure, I'll throw on a small one too.
Nice score!

Toronto -118

You could wait and make sure Matthews will be in the lineup but that's going to move the odds a bunch too and this is a low number considering how well they've played. 

Toronto -118

You could wait and make sure Matthews will be in the lineup but that's going to move the odds a bunch too and this is a low number considering how well they've played. 
Any concerns with the Avs tonight?  I'd prefer they were at home, but I'm leaning toward using them in a parlay.  Anything I should be aware/afraid of before I do?

Any concerns with the Avs tonight?  I'd prefer they were at home, but I'm leaning toward using them in a parlay.  Anything I should be aware/afraid of before I do?
Nope, I don't think it's a great line value as an individual bet, but as part of a parlay, they're certainly 65+% to win the game.

Toronto -118

Looks like Matthews and Frederik Andersen could both be in tonight, which makes this an even more solid play.

Adding St. Louis -151. Was waiting on confirmation that Binnington is starting.

Sticking to the .5u on Minnesota last night meant I ended up slightly ahead for the night once again. 

Early calls today:

New York Rangers -110. The Rangers should be better than their results and the Devils have really cooled off. 

Toronto Maple Leafs -157 2u. This will likely be a Michael Hutchison start and the Leafs have to lose at some point but right now they're a juggernaut destroying everything in their path and the markets aren't reflecting how good they've been yet. This line should be -175 or better. If it's Jack Campbell or Andersen in net, it should be -190. I know it's back to back on the road and it's the Leafs but that's how good they've been. 

Adding:

Montreal Canadiens -152. Sad to say but for the Habs right now, it's basically bet them when Jake Allen starts, fade them when Carey Price starts. Allen is in tonight.

Adding:

Montreal Canadiens -152. Sad to say but for the Habs right now, it's basically bet them when Jake Allen starts, fade them when Carey Price starts. Allen is in tonight.
Tailing you on the others, but as a Habs future ticket holder (thus the avi) I am holding off for now.  That 5 game slide hurt my feelings too much.

Taking a headfirst dive into hockey shots props. .5u each

• Tyler Toffoli O2.5 -138
  • Kyle Connor O2.5 -155
  • Evgeni Malkin O2.5 -122
  • Sean Couturier O2.5 +104
  • Andrei Svechnikov O2.5 -133
  • Vincent Trochek O2.5 -116
  • William Nylander O2.5 +107
Posting here for transparency/tracking etc... to see how this goes. A lot of the analytics guys I follow for sides seem to believe this is the other place you can be +EV on hockey betting, so... let's go!!

I did this one too after talking with a friend. 

Elias Pettersson unexpectedly out for Vancouver tonight. I swear to god if Toronto loses tonight I'm burning this whole place down. 
I would feel better about it if Herr Greiss was in net for Detroit.  Also, it's super frustrating that NO team in the nhl confirms their starting goalie closer to game time than that piece of crap club.

Taking a headfirst dive into hockey shots props. .5u each

• Tyler Toffoli O2.5 -138
  • Kyle Connor O2.5 -155
  • Evgeni Malkin O2.5 -122
  • Sean Couturier O2.5 +104
  • Andrei Svechnikov O2.5 -133
  • Vincent Trochek O2.5 -116
  • William Nylander O2.5 +107
Posting here for transparency/tracking etc... to see how this goes. A lot of the analytics guys I follow for sides seem to believe this is the other place you can be +EV on hockey betting, so... let's go!!
5/6 early ones hit (no Trochek). Nylander to come

Users who are viewing this thread