What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

The Blazers and Nuggets scored more points in 1 minute than the Lakers scored in 12 minutes. And you're going to look me in the eyes and tell me this is legit. :lol:

No picks? You guys run out of money or something?

DETROIT TIGERS (TARIK SKUBAL) @ CHICAGO WHITE SOX (LUCAS GIOLITO)

FIRST 5 INNINGS - TOTAL RUNS

Under (4.5) @ -123

No picks? You guys run out of money or something?

Between getting divorced,  moving next weekend, getting the house sold, work busy AF and tracking AMC and GMC and Crypto... i am out of capacity my amigo. 

After i move next Saturday and the house closes on the 21st I expect to be back to my degenerate ways. I miss the daily baseball wagers. 

On top of that little AB flghts Muay Thai in Indiana and the golden gloves open division in W. VA both in July and my Dissolution Hearing is also in July so I am hoping for July to be a good month!

#nakedshorts

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shaq90 Em, I'm on Nets ML.  Pray for me.
No clue on the ML. In my mind, it's a pick em. Think the value is on the Bucks +4 side of things. I took O239. I think they're gonna make good on the points Game 1 and then the series will dive into more defensive territory as it goes along. BOL!

Predicted Score:
Bucks 125 / Nets 124

MILWAUKEE BUCKS @ BROOKLYN NETS

TOTAL POINTS

Over (239.0) @ -123

No clue on the ML. In my mind, it's a pick em. Think the value is on the Bucks +4 side of things. I took O239. I think they're gonna make good on the points Game 1 and then the series will dive into more defensive territory as it goes along. BOL!

Predicted Score:
Bucks 125 / Nets 124

TOTAL POINTS

Over (239.0) @ -123
Adding:

2ND HALF - TOTAL POINTS

Over (120) @ -110

Total is close enough to the original total for under guys to double their investment. The crowd is what I'm betting on. It's loud and it's firing up these players. Oohs and aahs, adrenaline is pumping. Then you have the added advantage of "late fouls" and OT.

Wouldn't have played that over if I knew James Harden wasn't going to play.

Entire game is a fraud. Bet doesn't count.

I am taking the Rockies m/l +105 tonight. 
Darn it!! Felt like a sound bet, Rocks hit well at home and have thrived against lefties. Oh, well.....I shouldn't curse it, but I am going hard for my Avs tomorrow. They haven;t lost two in a row in forever, so.........

Philly-3.5/Clippers ML  Parlay - because I know Philly is good and Dallas has choked it away

MLB:

Det +175
Az +200
CLE - 115
MIN/KC O9.5 -110
CHC/SF U8 - 120

GLTA
AB

I like the underdog outright.  For my first baseball win of the weekend I think.  Which would bode well for  your bet as well if they can knock German around.
Agreed. I think both guys get knocked around (liked F5 and full game overs). But I also felt there was increased value betting against the NY market who are gonna bet German to get over strikeouts "because he's a Yankee".

They're not always the best leans, but it's what my brain comes up with. :lol:

Shaping up to be a craptastic day... :wall:
Worst baseball weekend of the year by far.  Also killed a couple of handicappers I respect and have modeled myself after (though don't blindly tail).  Heavily pitching-based, lots of F5 plays, F5 unders, and full game overs.  I am wondering if some of this effort to UN-doctor the ball is real, and impacting certain pitchers who have had great seasons up till now in a very significant way.  No proof, just speculating.  Also some very profitable team trends blew up this weekend which added to my misery.

Sorry missed the earlier bets—I am going probably too big on the Avs tonight -105.  I also am going with the under 5.5. I also threw $20 on McKinnon scoring tonight at +210. 

Sorry missed the earlier bets—I am going probably too big on the Avs tonight -105.  I also am going with the under 5.5. I also threw $20 on McKinnon scoring tonight at +210. 
If my withdrawal hits my account in time, I'll tail on Avalanche.

Hit the earlier bets and slammed the payout button.

Well I tried.. Vegas just seems to have another gear at this point and my Avs have no answer 

Agreed. I think both guys get knocked around (liked F5 and full game overs). But I also felt there was increased value betting against the NY market who are gonna bet German to get over strikeouts "because he's a Yankee".

They're not always the best leans, but it's what my brain comes up with. :lol:
:hifive:

facook said:
Nobody does it better than us!

3 game MLB slate

5:10PM - Marlins / Red Sox (1)

9:38PM - Orioles / Angels (5)

10:10PM - Cubs / Padres (7)

2 game NBA slate

7:30PM - Bucks / Nets (3)
10:00PM - Nuggets / Suns (6)

2 game NHL slate

6:30PM - Islanders / Bruins (2)
8:00PM - Jets / Canadiens (4)

*Number is order in which events start.

@Shaq90

@facook

are the Nets allowed to win tonight?

psst - that is KC @ angels not balt - Kowar making the ML debut  - 

I will take Kowar/KC @ + 135
I took KC +.5 F5.  Bundy has the worst F5 record in MLB among starting pitchers.  Always dicey backing a debutant, but I'll take the chance he can keep them tied or better against Bundy.

Will probably be on BKN again.

KC F5 +130 - Kowar was tearing up AAA. I think he will be fine against ANA - Trout

NJ1H -.5  - 115 -maybe this works out this time

GLTA
AB

Did not post, but did win Sox -.5 F5.  Pivetta is one of those pitchers that has been a money maker for F5 this year.  Didn't want to post in case the regression of this past weekend continued.  Was gratifying to see him keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread