What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (15 Viewers)

If anyone does PrizePicks, they are doing a flash sake where Josh Allen's over/under passing yards is only 0.5 yards (max of $25 in entries).

Always one of my favorite gambling days 3 NFL games where I’m not constantly checking other games

also not a big Egg Bowl guy but seems like i should do something with it 

Always one of my favorite gambling days 3 NFL games where I’m not constantly checking other games

also not a big Egg Bowl guy but seems like i should do something with it 

Ol Miss is 3-8 over/under this year.  Screams over, no? :D   

Happy Thanksgiving.

Props are fun, let’s try Tony Jones 1st TD +700 tonight since Ingram and Kamala are out.  

fanduel

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan Engram over 50 Rec yards +174

Over 60 rec yards +270

Over 70 rec yards +410

Over 80 yards +640

EE Anytime TD +300

cam anytime TD +130 DK

Chubb rec yards over 7.5 -115 DK

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan Engram over 50 Rec yards +174

Over 60 rec yards +270

Over 70 rec yards +410

Over 80 yards +640

EE Anytime TD +300

cam anytime TD +130 DK

Chubb rec yards over 7.5 -115 DK
Looks good to me. I am tailing.

DK gave me 33% profit boost on 3 player parlay. I parlayed Engram, Cam, and Brady to score TD anytime. Parlay pays at +5587, worth a shot.

yout think Utah can beat the Ducks 2 straight?  Oregon shot itself in the foot a bunch last game but I am not sure what changes this time around. 

I don't know what to think but I'm a Ducks fan and if they don't win I'd be pretty bummed.  This way if they lose at least I win some money, and if they win I'm happy they are going to the Rose Bowl.

whatever you do, do not videotape it because if it goes south it would not be great for the rest of us to watch it
so I got this fish, right. A betta, in an aquaponics tank. It's a happy little tank - more than happy, growing wheatgrass and whatnot out the top.. like Bob Ross. But this dude, he's a predator. I wanted alive food. So I could watch him kill some ####. So I got a little container of mealworms for my fish. Mealworms are little. About 100 mealworms showed up in a little styrofoam deal full of sawdust. I sprinkled some dead leaves and they were on them quick. Alive quick. And it just looks so rad to see that sawdust moving - undulating optically, like a living mass organism. So.. of course I filmed it. I was filming it from directly overhead, trying to clean the lens, and I dropped the phone. It landed on the worms, heavily. And catapulted the container, sawdust, worms and all, across my entire couch and living room.

So who got to take advantage of the Caesars TNF promo? 

1) Bet $20+ on Money line on either team 

2) Get $1 per rushing yard for that team's designated RB (Mattison / Harris) 

Lots of folks waited till kickoff and saw Cook was playing so picked Harris. Since was ML wager it was basically sacrificing the $20 bet for the $1/yd on Harris. 

Right after the start people #####ed on Twitter that Cook shouldn't start. Caesars, being very cool, agrees to settle for the MIN RB with the most yards. 

THEN the PIT betters go nuts #####ing they picked PIT because Caesars specified mattison and he was demoted before kickoff.

Once Cook blew past 150yds some degens started demanding the whole promo be cancelled (because they didn't want $50 if someone else was going to get $150+ :lol:  ).

Unreal... doubt Caesars puts up with that headache again.

Meanwhile, I cashed the $20 at -170 and have a $205 free bet coming (for Cook's 205 rushing yards) 😂🤘🏼

Lots of folks waited till kickoff and saw Cook was playing so picked Harris. Since was ML wager it was basically sacrificing the $20 bet for the $1/yd on Harris. 

Right after the start people #####ed on Twitter that Cook shouldn't start. Caesars, being very cool, agrees to settle for the MIN RB with the most yards. 

THEN the PIT betters go nuts #####ing they picked PIT because Caesars specified mattison and he was demoted before kickoff.

Once Cook blew past 150yds some degens started demanding the whole promo be cancelled (because they didn't want $50 if someone else was going to get $150+ :lol:  ).

Meanwhile, I cashed the $20 at -170 and have a $205 free bet coming (for Cook's 205 rushing yards) 😂🤘🏼
I took the Steelers even though as a Steeler fan I think the team is terrible and should just blow the whole thing up for a couple years and rebuild. And I did that for exactly what you posted - the designated Mattison so I figured I’d make out better with Harris. Still a $20 investment for a $104 bet so I’m not complaining. Kudos to the people who complained their way into Cook. Caesar’s has easily become my favorite of the many books I have access to here in AZ.

You should get his 17 receiving, too, because it was both.

Users who are viewing this thread