What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Brady/Ryan Pass Attempts -7.5 over Indiana/Wisc first half total -110 has some value.

Brady/Ryan lined at 38.5/39 = 77.5 total.

Indiana/Wisconsin first half total is 65

Brady/Ryan Pass Attempts -7.5 over Indiana/Wisc first half total -110 has some value.

Brady/Ryan lined at 38.5/39 = 77.5 total.

Indiana/Wisconsin first half total is 65
Taking Indiana/Wisc margin + 4.5 -145 over 1st quarter points. Wisc is favored by 13 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
5dimes

Sun 2/5

5015 T.Brady pass attempts over 36½

6:30PM

5016 T.Brady pass attempts under 36½

+100 

I played o37 but I'm not as hot on it as I was last week when I played it. I think we see a lot of Brady dink and dunk but all I'm reading is New England ball control.  I really hope ATL can score fast and force NE to pass more.

I don't think this counts playoffs but went through to see how some of our favorite players did record wise this yr on props.

Any guesses on least and most profitable player?

I bet @lumpy19 will get the least

Last edited by a moderator:
I played o37 but I'm not as hot on it as I was last week when I played it. I think we see a lot of Brady dink and dunk but all I'm reading is New England ball control.  I really hope ATL can score fast and force NE to pass more.
I hear you and agree on all counts.  What's odd is that the 36.5 line keeps bouncing up and down at 5d (just added more at -105 after this post) while the 39 line just sits still at -110.  I've overbet it and will play back some at u38.5/39.

Speaking of 5dimes, did the rest of you with $50 limits get bumped to $250 this week?

I hear you and agree on all counts.  What's odd is that the 36.5 line keeps bouncing up and down at 5d (just added more at -105 after this post) while the 39 line just sits still at -110.  I've overbet it and will play back some at u38.5/39.

Speaking of 5dimes, did the rest of you with $50 limits get bumped to $250 this week?
wow didnt even know the bump increase all over over 36.5

I wouldn't spend that money until it's actually in your hands
I've got 4 locals and this is with the only one who I would trust to pay me. I was texting him during the day to get his take on if there were a co-ROY. He's a dude in his late 20's in medical sales and is absolutely bathing in cash. Not worried here, thank god.

Just some of the more popular ones this yr

all the losers sound familiar

D. Johnson

5-10

rishard

5-9

Tye

2-6

Crowder

9-12

Tate

8-11

humpries 

2-6

ty Mon

10-7

cooks

10-5

Fitz

13-8

ODB

12-7

T. Benjamin

11-6

sproles

10-6

Marvin Jones

15-8

enunwa

11-5

ebron

6-0

Virgil Green

6-0

Moncrief

8-1

Ben

8-1

graham

10-3

Cobb

9-1

Jo. Brown

8-0

cooper

12-3

Rusell Wilson

11-2

D. Carr

10-1

Landry

15-3

Thanks for posting, I got bumped from 20 to 100, mental note to fund 5D for the super bowl next year.

That awkward moment when you have so many bets going you start to forget what you need.

I made a bet on curry points + assist -2.5 vs something in the super bowl...... I have no idea what the #### it is.

That awkward moment when you have so many bets going you start to forget what you need.

I made a bet on curry points + assist -2.5 vs something in the super bowl...... I have no idea what the #### it is.
yeah I spreadsheeted most of it.. now way to keep track.. didn't log in stuff from the past 2 or 3 days tho

i'm the complete opposite.  I have a spreadsheet with all bets sorted by time occurred (pre game, firsts, overs, halftime, unders, end game)  I'll be "checking them off" as they finish.  Go all out since it's the last game for months.  All my friends laugh at me at our parties, but they have no clue how much I've won over the years.

Tiger Fan said:
Anyone have any leans on the following:

First commercial type (beer, fast food, etc)

Aikman/Buck shown standing in the booth before halftime (YES/NO)

Kraft/Blank shown first after kickoff (YES/NO)

Belicheck hoodie color 

Score in first 5:30? (YES/NO)
SOMEBODY HELP ME DAMMIT!!!!111

I'm going to attempt to watch the game and root for ATL without constantly checking the box score.

Traditionally this is the night of the year I get the least amount of sleep, win big, hyped up can't sleep, get slaughtered, question my life decisions, can't sleep, break even....disappointment
It really is a magical day.

I was at a buddy's for the awards show. We had a bunch of us over for a watching party, grilled a huge flat iron and a bunch of lamb chops. I had texted one of my other buddies that likes to gamble right after I entered my bet and he had Dak at 140-1 as well. It was a little anti-climatic because we found out on the NFL app far before the show started, but it was still insane. I know a ton of you guys play a LOT bigger than I do. I've never hit something like this in my life. We're trying to decide what to do with the cash. We're going somewhere warm. So psyched!
I put 100 on Dak and won 5 racks. I told a few buddies of mine who bet but wouldn't have the money to go to Vegas normally if I won the Dak bet they're flights and stay are on me. We're going for week 2 of the 2017 NFL season, I'm getting an airbnb room and spirit direct flights. :dakwinnerscornhole: ?

I'm doing Vegas and the net is making my down-payment on my car lease buy out. Even more satisfying is going to be the look ono my guys face as he pays me in person. I shall cherish it.

Buddy & I split 2 big money boxes, $500 a piece. 

First 20 score changes are worth $1,000 each and the rest is split amongst the quarters ($5k 1st/3rd, $7500 half, $12,500 game).

Can't complain on our numbers. We've got Falcons 6 Pats 0 and Falcons 7 Pats 9. Basically, first score of the game is a dFalcons TD, we're free rolling on the 6-0.

Anyone (Swirve, Goo) like first score Falcons TD?

You've got to be tucking kidding me!!!  Any rookie leading rusher ever not get oroty?  

Oh well, at least they both play for my team.  ;)
This is probably the only time were ever going to :hifive:  on Dak as I'm from Philly, but :hifive: . Helluva season.

I put 100 on Dak and won 5 racks. I told a few buddies of mine who bet but wouldn't have the money to go to Vegas normally if I won the Dak bet they're flights and stay are on me. We're going for week 2 of the 2017 NFL season, I'm getting an airbnb room and spirit direct flights. :dakwinnerscornhole: ?
Nice.  Think I'll be there a week or 2 later.  Tentatively going September 22-25

8219 Stephen Curry points+assists -2½ -130* vs NE/ATL 1st half points .

I am on this one too, @The Ref.  He had 35 and 9 last night, so 41 or under total in the first half is a winner.

Couple other cross sports from yesterday that I played:

8245 John Wall assists -130* vs Julian Edelman 1st reception yards  (Wall had 13).

8253 Stephen Curry 3 point FG's made -115* vs Chris Hogan pass receptions  (Curry had 8).

8250 Dion Lewis receiving yards -115* vs Malik Monk points  (Monk had 11).

Today I need Westbrook points over Pats points and Isaiah Thomas +1.5 vs Pats points.  Less confident in these. 

Some value in these cross sports props IMO at mybookie:

Edelman yards -6.5 vs. FSU points

Coleman attempts vs. Cal/COL MOV

Marcellus Bennet rec -.5 vs. Montreal goals

J. Carter (LA) SOG +1.5 vs. Hogan rec

A. Ovechkin (WAS) SOG +1 vs. Hogan rec

Users who are viewing this thread